Quick rundown on the Florida rally today?

Seems like the optics weren't that great for Spencer & crew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79hzbZF1Cjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spencer is controlled opposition. HIS WHOLE JOB IS FOR THE OPTICS TO LOOK BAD

/thread

Optics were great, that picture is not from Spencer's crew, it's a leftist demonstrator acting out a previous incident. Watch the livestream yourself and judge on your own instead of listening to these JIDF shills.

Wrong

>our optics
Zionism doesnt look good on anyone, CIAnigger.

Jews made him do dis

>punching from behind another person
>caught him at the very end of the "punch"
>strikes with the second knuckle

lol, why not just hit him with your handbag?

>Quick rundown
pic attached, and rewatch the whole show, it was great.

(Don't be distracted by non-whites like 1st & 2nd posts)

This is true. Focus on converting young people through the internet and social media and such, it's not our time yet.

is there a vid of this?

>it's a leftist demonstrator acting out a previous incident
proofs? willing to believe this

Youtube it faggot.

give me a link faggot, I can't find anything

Today I've come to realize that Spencer can deliver and achieve good optics. He has conducted himself with eloquence and set a major precedence today for future advocates of white identity to achieve a mainstream platform.

Bravo today man. Sup Forums is no longer on the fence. It has become abundantly clear today that the real shows are those who tarnish you and your work on behalf of our people and the 14 words. These people have done nothing but sow the seeds of disunity when at this time we should be uniting as one movement.

THAT'S RIGHT JIDF FAGGOT I AM CALLING YOU OUT

Punching a federal agent will result in a lengthy prison term.

I believe you.

The protesters BTFO'd him and made him look like a little bitch

youtu.be/79hzbZF1Cjw

don't care for Spencer but it's obvious that swastika guy was an agent provocateur

>"RACISTS ARE VIOLENT!"
>"HAHA TAKE THAT RACISTS!"

Why can't people just make sense instead of being fucking retards? Be honest, is it because of Jews?

defend Spencer's Zionism?

>come to USA illegally
>get welfare
>get welfare abortion
>go to college on public funded grants to learn how awful American society is

If you're a nationalist you should have no problem supporting the Jew's right to a homeland. The problem is Jews that try to infiltrate white homelands.

Nah, pretty obvious he was a real Nazi. You have to be a weakling to run to such an ideology for pussies. This guy will be in the news for losing his job by the end of the week.

Jews use Israel to attack all other nations.
Why would I as a Jew support Israel?

I'm not really the type of guy to yell "false-flag", but that guy seems kind of fake to me. His skin-head style is all wrong, and that swastika tshirt looks home-made..

ameriga is he to the white man. and while not all whites are jews, all jews are white. deal with it

bump

Leftists truly cannot meme

a lot of triggered leftists are raiding right now so i'm going to assume he did well, i'm not a fan of spencer though

this is copypasta sage sage sage all of these pro-spencer threads

bump