We will now look back on a time in American history when black people and white people got along

We will now look back on a time in American history when black people and white people got along.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/WarriorTy7/status/920062205004886016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a beautiful time it was.

It is a shame that thanks to Identity politics and a divisive race-baiting media we will never again live in harmony with our melanin-rich brothers and sisters.

None of these photographs are edited, I assure you.

when the past really was better than the present, is it still nostalgia?

This is romanticism that was very rare inside o bigger cities. Its gotten worse, but that is because burgerpeople are all egoists.

Even outside of the fabricated realities of film, black man and white man united together in shared interest. New genres of music were created through this partnership.

What happened?

Oh yea cause the (((media))) is a totally accurate representation of real life you stupid faggot
sage this thread

rap, hip-hop, and thug culture have seriously damaged black communities

It's true. All of it.

when blacks split off into "black urban culture" they stopped trying to be Americans and became "African-Americans"

>black urban culture
It's a shame that Bill Cosby was the biggest voice speaking out about this cause he tainted the whole thing by being a rapist

>Bill Cosby was the biggest voice speaking out about this
>he tainted the whole thing by being a rapist
Really makes you think

>Remember when Hollywood lied through a whole decade about how minorities would not try to overthrow whitey but instead just wanted to be their equals?

How retarded was America to believe that, Now we know better, right?

Before the Bronco chase

Lyndon B Johnson happened

Every time an user posts a nostalgia thread, Soros gets a boner.

You can save the future, faggot. Just get to work.

He will unironically be remembered as the man who destroyed America. Bill Clinton & Congress will get a footnote for NAFTA as well.

He's back to his old self

>roasties STILL hit on OJ

The eternal x chromosome.

He allowed the 1965 immigration act to pass, Unless we make sure the RAISE act replaces it. America will become another nonwhite shithole.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

(((Hollywood))) fantasy niggers have always been well behaved; doctors, engineers, elite hackers, etc.

Hendrix really wasn't that great. Bit of a mindless junkie, along with Syd Barret.

I have lawyers and bankers in my family

>Bit of a mindless junkie
Describes like every musician ever

They never learn .

not all niggers are black.
not all blacks are niggers.

I'm happy for him .

look at the beta shoulders on whitey

Yeah I'm sure it was easy for Chopin to write his Nocturnes while tripping balls.

>coal burners jumping at the opportunity to burn coal with a man notorious for slitting a coal burner's throat, because melanin
The eternal white woman strikes again. I can't say I'm surprised.

smoke em if you got em, roy

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all
We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know
Love is all we need
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me
Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

You know what I meant.

Yup there was a time.

No, I don't.

I meant rock star

White women cannot resist the BBC. They simply can't help themselves.

this fucking user. Jimi had more talent and spirit in his right pinky (literally) than your whole trailer trash bloodline.

Lethal Weapon 2 shit all over apartheid era South Africa.

Funny that the white actress turned out to be a degenerate liberal while the black one turned out to be a traditionalist conservative.

twitter.com/WarriorTy7/status/920062205004886016

IT AINT EASY BEING WHITE

IT AINT EASY BEING BROWN

ALL THIS PRESSURE TO BE BRIGHT

I GOT CHILDREN ALL OVER TOWN

chris tucker would have been the best buddy in any work environment prior to obama.

Fuck off, Leaf.

What a faggot. Why doesn't he love Hitler? Why are internet normies proud of him? Not only is he AT a Hitler rally no normie would be caught dead at he's swimming upstream.

>My car just broke down
>A guy stopped and helped me push it out of the road
>He gave me a ride home
>wouldn't accept any money
HE WAS BLACK
Is Sup Forums wrong? You guys probably would have shot him. Do I get a kekistan flag now that I'm not racist anymore?

Blacks and whites still got along.

>Fuck niggers
Which white girl doesn't

Maybe his arm hurt and that's why he didn't salute

The attractive, psychologically well adjusted ones.

>He gave me a ride home
You fucked up, user. That was all part of the plan... he knows where you live now.
One of these nights, you can expect to wake up to a phallus no less than 8 inches in length penetrating your rectum while his buddies ransack your home.

Those were the days. Our best neighbors back then was a black family where the lady of the house was an undercover FBI agent who worked with the USDA exposing foodstamp fraud across the country. No shit.

Oh no my lil bum!

>lull white americans into a false sense of security and friendship with niggers by portraying whites and blacks as buddies/equals for a few decades
>turn around and start pushing out explicitly anti-white/pro-minority media, but the braindead white masses refuse to speak out against it because they're still convinced blacks are their best friends

well, the plan worked

Ebony and ivory

>legitimately believing in this level of conspiracy rather than a corrupt and decaying society infecting all walks of american life, especially race-relations

That was a time when a credible threat of being summarily executed as a warning to others kept niggers on their best behavior.

Whites and niggers never "got along." That was never going to happen short of deporting the niggers to Liberia. Whites just didn't get in trouble for defending themselves.

Ben Garrison's early work is the best. He really didn't hold back

The coloring is when it started to go down hill, I hate his newer artwork. Too much trump dicksucking for me to enjoy.

What happened? Both sides let (((them))) drive a wedge between us.

>when a friendship is founded on a mutual love of cocaine

Mick Jagger is textbook alpha dude come on. His genes have been spread across the globe.

obviously you're not a guitarist or a connossieur

Never forget the arcades of the 1980's, lads, wherein whites and the few blacks present got along and usually didn't discuss race, unless it was a joke that everyone could enjoy in good fun.

Gene was as queer as a three dollar bill. Still a cool fag tho.

They're probably in their twenties and legitimately cannot fathom that America was pretty much living in racial harmony (with exceptions) a few decades ago.

Gilda Radner was a man now?

There's a lot of idiots in this thread and, by extension, website.

The internet was...mistake

the guy is very handsome for any race

The blackest African kid in school and I shared a birthday and every year it'd come around and we'd acknowledge each other as brothers

Richard was a good guy

spoopy captcha related

>When you tried to game the cue and already saluted half a second too early

>Michael Jackson
>black

He was black, then turned white. he's an honorary aryan. So woke he became white.

So sad, she could have been a wnderful loving wife for a white man, she could enjoy a happy life, raising her children but she has almost certainly thrown it all away.

Link related:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion

Whites and Blacks have gotten along in what is now the US since 1676, at least.

Yay! Lethal Weapon.... Watch commie Glover...

Kill Afrikaners.

LMAO nigga what? Gene was married 3X, he was all about the pussy from the looks of it

>when the CIA introduced crack into black neighborhoods

Reminder that it didnt have to be this way

Oh, I thought it would be Albert Einstein.

We have to go back

Blacks have always committed disproportionate crime even during segregation. You are so naive.

Early Eddie Murphy was the best

We have to go black.

Wow. The amount of talent in this photo is absolutely amazing.

Lethal Weapon is one of the movies I like to cite when showing examples of movies where the black actors don't feel shoehorned in and are portrayed without the racial undertones.

One of the best buddy movies ever made.