comfy.moe/cxfseg.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAPPENING

In b4 another fake out

Don't bully Gon-chan!

My heart

Gon-chan was made for bullying.

>Reiji's Ace
It doesn't feel right, besides he have had like three aces in the series, not just one.

If Ruri does get freed from the parasite I hope she duels Rin.

Will Yuzu finally get good cards when she's brainwashed.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Parasite Fusion support. That's only implying she gets brainwashed.

Yeah, Barret might save her

Though I can only see MORE suffering if Yuzu escapes brainwashing, not less.

More suffering?
How exactly?

>Yuzu suffering
The only characters that will suffer are the Yuu's and Shun.

Here's a picture from the upcoming episode

Parasite Fusioner is some good shit. The only problem would be finding a way to special summon it in most Fusion decks.

>Ask Reiji to hold up his ace monster
>holds up his deck

BRIE-LIEVE IN YOUR FRIENDS

Arc-V NAMONAKI PHARAOH fucking when? I'm sick of Yuya.

Never, now get out nostalgiafag.

Yoko is hot as fuck.

How are her armpits? I only like girls with cute armpits.

It's the genes.

Too much tits, Asuka has big tits but it's not a monster like these.

biri biri gtfo

jk jk

That's fanart, they aren't even that big to the point of monster tits.

Can we please stop calling people who like the most popular series nostalgiafags? We all like a shitty card game show, there is no need to divide the fanbase.

My shitty card game show is better than your shitty card game show.

My shitty card game show has more mature and adult themes about shitty card games than your show about shitty card games which is clearly meant for children.

>Arc-V
>being better than anything

It's already lost to ZEXAL at this point. Worst YGO so far.

>being this much of a zexal fag
come on user your show was shit

Arc-V has the cutest boys.

What are the chances of seeing another XYZ Magician/Performapal/Odd-Eyes monster? Please, don't give me shitty fusions.

Guys all of Yugioh is shit, but I love it because it is shit. Stop arguing over which shit stinks less.

None Xyzfag. Konami will make Yuya debut 2 more new fusions to rub it in your face

... maybe from the next duel of yuya and jack vs glad beasts

>3 Fusion Odd-Eyes Variants
>Only two XYZ Odd-Eyes Variant which one of them is TCG only

Why is this allowed?

>implying Kaz manga + DSOD is shit
>implying Fortune Cup is shit

You can say what you want about everything else though

GX and DM nostafags are the worst

>Implying it won't be a new synchro of Odd-Eyes tuning in with a red archetype monster.

You weren't here when people were unironically comparing Evangelion to Arc-V were you?

all the others ygo is shit for DM pandering

>watching Japanese Yugioh with anything but the shitty yellow Hong Kong subs

No, that has to be ironic. Nobody is that stupid. R-r-right guys? Right?

>Gladiator Beasts are back

Hopefully we get some decent support.

You're saying like Evangelion was something good and not an average anime that was hyped as hell by fans, like every anime ever.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ruri and Yuzu have slightly different Parasite monsters.
The one Rin had seemed tailor suited to work with Winter Bell in particular.

I like Evangelion because it portrayed mental illness in a very realistic way. Shinji is the most accurate depiction of a person with chronic depression I have ever seen in any media, and mental health is still a taboo topic in Japan.

I also like Asuka's self esteem issues and how she projects her own faults onto everyone around her.

I think they'll save her but she'll get brainwashed at the last moment with another method. Similar to how Yuya was chipped via his helmet.

What's with that look in Yuzu's eyes, what does she see in Serena?

A crude strong kindred spirit.

>ygopro with moving background now
>better AI than Tag Force Special

Konami is fucked

herself

I really wanted to see this happen along with Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Enlightenment Paladin taking on Jack. Dammit, OPs why do you lie to me so much?

You know it got a cease and desist right? It's fucking dead cept to a few people.

>You know it got a cease and desist right? It's fucking dead cept to a few people.

What?

Ygopro's still alive and well, f a m. Just need to not download it off the main site.

Can someone help me understand the point of Dragon Calling Magician? What good is a monster like this to pendulum magicians? It just doubles battle ability against other dragons. It's like it was made for Buster Bladers rather then Pendulum Magicians.

>he doesn't know how clients work

Wow

ARC-V isn't the Evangelion of card games. ARC-V is the Madoka of card games. It deconstructs every established card game trope ever.
>MC is straight
>MC uses a gay deck full of gay monsters
>the female lead isn't fucking useless(subverted in Synchro and Xyz)
>MC is fucking unlucky and gets BTFO every single time he tries to push his ideals
>he's hated by the universe unlike the other MCs
>the rival isn't a true rival
>none of the characters enjoy being universe-saving heroes and are pretty much forced to do it against their wills
>being a Lancer, Yuya doesn't have the time to focus on becoming the strongest duelist
>the big bad might be doing the right thing

Based on the latest manga panels we've gotten is it safe to assume yugo looses and Ren is looking at yuya's memories or is it just yugo having more inspirational flashbacks.Also in one of them yuto is looking at a wall/barrier that's cracking so something must be going down.

Dan Green & Eric Stuart confirmed back
youtube.com/watch?v=_xqFILdlcmM

Didn't 4k loose the rights to dm or is that a meme

Look up 4KMedia user.

Oh fug.

Reminder that mirror is ded. Will Yugo picked up Mirror archtype?

4K also update the movie site too.

comfy.moe/cxfseg.mp3
Why is Ruri's voice so perfect?

>Rank 1!
Please, please let them be good. And please let them be generic R1s.

The Wind Witch got reworked into generic wind support so hopefully they make Lyrical Luscinia generic rank 1 support.

>It deconstructs every established card game trope ever.

No it doesn't. Stop trying to make Arc-V more than what it is.

I wonder how many wwwwwww jokes Japan are going to make.
That said, WWs are super cute!

Wind Witch are cute but it makes me wonder about the anime card line-up. They worked Call of the Wind Witch into Winter Bell and Wind-Calling Chime into Ice Bell to save space. So it makes me wonder how many cards they'll mix together with Lyrical Luscinia since the anime cards in Raging Tempest seem really packed.

>No it doesn't
That's not much of an answer, is it now? I'm not even trying to defend the show in itself; it's a fact that the show isn't good right now, and it gives you plenty of reasons to hate it. But not being able to see how ARC-V deconstructs the aforementioned tropes makes you an inexperienced watcher, and not being able to recognize it makes you a dumb hater.

It doesn't deconstruct shit.

Yugi was already straight as was Shobu in Duel Masters

Judai used a deck full of muscly men

Yuzu is useless. Aki and Asuka started their shows not useless too so that isn't unique to her. She just fell in line when it came to being useless but at least they didn't get kidnapped a billion times

Yuya doesn't get blown out every time he tries to push his ideals. That would mean he's lost more than 3 on screen duels

Yuya is not hated by the universe. He turned 2 Dimensions to his side. Not a single character hates in in Arc-V right now. Judai is hated throughout the monster world and was hated by all his friends at one point

Manjoume already pulled the rival isn't a rival thing. People still debate who Judai's rival is to this day and not even Konami is consistent on it

Judai hated having to save the world by end GX and just wanted to go away.

Yuya becomes a stronger duelist by fighting strong opponents. Most Yugioh MC don't have time to actually practice or mod their decks. Yuya was able to beat Jack after losing to him not because he practiced but because his character had evolved. That's how you get stronger in Yugioh. By evolving as a character. This was obviously thrown out the window against Edo.

RATE-JP007 WW-アイス・ベル Windo Wicchi – Aisu Beru (Wind Witch – Ice Bell)
Level 3 WIND Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1000
DEF 1000
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Wind Witch – Ice Bell” once per turn each.
(1): If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then, Special Summon 1 “Wind Witch” monster from your Deck. The monster Special Summoned this way cannot be Tributed, and you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except Level 5 or higher WIND monsters.
(2): If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Different user, I agree. Yuya defeating Jack in their second duel was handled well, it felt convincing, and a reason why I liked Synchro or at least tolerated it more. His second duel with Edo was rushed as shit and didn't feel convincing whatsoever.

>Yugi was already straight as was Shobu in Duel Masters
No? Atem was the protagonist.
>Judai used a deck full of muscly men
Compare that to circus animals and hippos wearing tutus.
>Yuzu is useless. Aki and Asuka started their shows not useless too so that isn't unique to her. She just fell in line when it came to being useless but at least they didn't get kidnapped a billion times
Yuzu still has a chance to not be useless, considering all her counterparts are in the spotlight right now.
>Yuya doesn't get blown out every time he tries to push his ideals. That would mean he's lost more than 3 on screen duels
>Yuya is not hated by the universe.
It doesn't have anything to do with his onscreen duels. That's a shitty logic.
I'm talking about how he was betrayed by Sora, forced to enter berserk mode against Kachidoki, pathetically lost against Reiji and fell off his bike against Jack all for pushing his ideals.
>Judai not having a clear rival
Once again, you're not understanding my point. Judai might not have a clear rival, but he is surrounded by duelists who respect him and actually want to prove their strength by defeating him. Reiji doesn't care about that.
The only character in the entire cast who sees Yuya as a rival and truly wants to defeat him is Sawatari, and he's been reduced to an useless goon. Yuya has no true rival.
>Judai hated having to save the world
He's the only character who hated it besides ARC-V characters. My point stands.
>This was obviously thrown out the window against Edo.
I think the writers were trying to show that Yuya had grown as a duelist in Synchro by making him defeat Edo but it backfired because of how rushed Xyz was.

They're both listed as the protagonist on the official website. What type if idiot doesn't see that? We've had people argue 1 over the other in these threads depending on how it fit their argument.

Some people consider muscular men in tights as gay as hell. Circus animals aren't necessarily gay.

Now you want to argue that Yuzu could possibly not be useless later? That's beside the point and her counterparts are barely doing shit. Yuzu has been useless and kidnapped for a really long time. Right now today she's useless

Sora was his enemy. Kachidoki wasn't because of his ideals, losing to Reiji and Jack was great for his character. That doesn't equal the universe. That's 4 people who all suck his dick now. He pushed his ideals in Xyz dimension and only Kaito refuted them. Everyone else sucked his dick. The universe doesn't hate Yuya.

With that logic Judai has no rival either since he doesn't really pay attention to Manjoume. Kaiser and Edo didn't really care about dueling him by S3 either.

Reiji and the rest of the Lancers are pretty damn eager to save the world. The GX cast didn't give a shit about Trueman, Yubel or the world. They just wanted to save Judai, Johan or were worried about their futures. The GX cast wasn't jumping into danger because they wanted to or were eager for a fight. They just wanted to protect Judai from fucking shit up.

>tfw this argument devolved into "Are E-HEROs gay?" or "Judai did have rivals for most of the series, but since he didn't have anymore rivals by season 3 your claim that ARC-V's writers are trying their best not to emphasize the rival trope is wrong"

We're going farther and farther off the initial point. You're just moving the goalposts at this point.
You still haven't explained how ARC-V isn't, in fact, a deconstruction. And no, "X series did the same thing at one point" is not an argument, because ARC-V did everything differently from the very beginning. Just what do you think is this show's appeal?

You're trying to claim the show is a deconstruction for some odd reason when it just does things similar to every other show in the franchise. Mostly GX. You posted a bunch of shit that was easily refuted and then tried to change what you said. Arc-V didn't do everything different from the beginning.

>Just what do you think is this show's appeal?

Right now? Nothing. In the beginning? People were fooled into believing Yuzu was an important character. That's what Arc-V fans were saying all across the internet. That Yuzu was as important as Yuya. That Yuzu may as well be the main character. That Yuzu was better than Yuya because she beat him. When you actually look at the show that shit is all wrong. Arc-V was built on hype because it had a lot of interestin concepts like dimension counterparts, Yuzu getting screen time and an all out war happening in the background of the story. Unfortunately the show didn't deliver.

Arc-V isn't hated because of Yuzu character gone to shit. In fact a lot of people don't even care for her.

AREWAREYO! ODDU AIZU ARCHFIENDE DUURAGON!

It's Daemon. Archfiend in OCG is Daemon.

this

Yugo confirmed for loosing twice in the space of 3 weeks after his flawless record, even after having the home filed advantage

Kinda feel sorry for him it looks like he's really fucked shit up now

Miami city: wreaked ver

>Something geting broken in the background
>inb4 d wheel san getting btfo agian

Yuya did this.

It appears Yugo has the most emotional
connection to Yuya out of the Yuu's.

I think it's that he's more expressive
>Yuto hardly expresses anything other than edge
>Yuri is a cocky son of a bitch

I mean this chapter including last week chapter shows him having flashbacks with Yuya. I think he was the 'older' brother type of figure to Yuya, which is funny.

Manga Yuto isn't that edgy either. He tries to be the calmer voice, like the onii-chan between the 4

Is this fucking Tokyo-3? Now I understand why people were comparing ARC-V to NGE.

I thought those comparisons were being ironic. Also why would a new manga spoiler have any bearing on the anime?

Lots of huff and puff in the anime about how dangerous hitotsu-nii is, when the actual results is him getting rekt by a tiny bracelet.

Man. Kaz is truly based for making this movie

Daily reminder manga of Yugioh and dsod>>>>>>>>>>everything else