Sick '48-Hour Challenge' Facebook Game Is Encouraging Kids To Go Missing

If you still have a FB account... why?

>KIDS as young as 14 are going missing for days at a time as part of a worrying new Facebook game called the "48-hour challenge."
>The shocking challenge invites children to hide from their parents and loved ones for as long as possible, with participants awarded a higher score every time they are mentioned on social media.
>This means that kids are given points if their frantic parents take to Facebook or Twitter to sound the alarm.
>The latest "challenge" is very similar to the "Game of 72" which shocked the nation in 2015 by telling kids to disappear for 24, 48 or even 72 hours.
>One mum from Country Derry told Belfast Live that her child left the local area and was found some 55 hours later in Ballymena, a town in a totally different county.
>“I was terrified they were dead or would be raped, trafficked or killed," she said.
>"But these kids just think it’s funny. There was not even a moment of remorse when my child was taken into police custody and when the police brought my child home, I could see posts of selfies from the police car."
>Earlier this year, parents were warned that Facebook may never be able to fully protect users against exposure to horrific and violent acts being streamed on its Live platform.
>The social network was rocked by a string of brutal murders, suicides and rapes that were broadcast online using its livestreaming feature, which was launched in April 2016.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/19/Sick-48-Hour-Challenge-Facebook-Game-Is-Encouraging-Kids-To-Go-Missing

Disgusting, I think it's time for a final solution to the Russian problem.

Why in the fuck would you allow your kids to go on Kikebook?

People dont even use facebook anymore. Its all instagram, snapchat etc

I think we know (((who's))) to blame...

lolwut

My Papa tried this game when I was only 6 years old. Needless to say, I think he failed the challenge.

I think he might hold the record though...

Pol is awesome but /x/ is whats up u ppl r invading our psychospace r u motherfuckers clear head?

It's okay Jamal, you have us now

so recently there have been a number of arrests when it comes to pedophelia/child trafficking. Now this "game" comes along to convince kids to go missing. (((coincidence)))?

You're a literal retard. Seek mental help and lurk more.

whatever gets the kids outside

Lmfao

>rapes being livestreamed
Ok, I know for a fact some of you fucks have links to recordings. Cough up.

Just gonna leave this one here

eh what?

how fucking new are you, not just to pol but to the internet. in the last year alone there have been over a dozen rapes/gang rapes livestreamed that the general pupblic knew about (i.e. shit that made it to the news) , there was also countless murders , attempted murders,suicides, and violent assaults livestreamed

>as young as 14
>14
>young

I love how he's the only one smiling in these fuckin pictures.

More

daily reminder

I have siblings in all ages ranging from 12 to 30, not one of them, nor their friends use facebook (they all have a profile though). Instead they all hang around on Instagram and Snapchat. Well, at least that is the current place to be, a few years ago it was Kik, who knows what will be the hot, new thing tomorrow.

i mean we have the school shooting scoreboard

This reminds me that I still haven't done the stalker challenge. I need to find some abandoned shit pronto.

You mean the cheeki breeki challenge?

With all these "Challenges" and now news of helping influence the election, I love Facebook.

What the fuck did I just read. Picks of this "points based game" or I'm calling bullshit.

I'm sure all this shit isn't exclusively on FB, probably easier and faster to spread on other sites.

You do know that instagram is owned by facebook right?

I bet Russia is behind this.

This is a really interesting take, and seeing how the truth is always stranger than fiction, well I wouldnt be suprised if it were (((them))) somehow

do you even know what gif that is?

its a simulation of the free vaccum, if im not mistaken.

>I particularly enjoyed this activity.
kek

Aside from the usage of Fagbook, this sounds like a great idea. It might scare soccer moms, boomers, and other unenlightened plebeians into realizing just how dumb and overprotective they are and how stranger danger and kidnappings are a mass media meme.

Has anyone else noticed Zuck's bitch tits?