Dear FBI

Dear FBI,

Everyone knows Richard Spencer is a plant, just like Hal Turner.

Stop wasting your time, you're making yourselves look super dumb. You can do better.

Kinda regards -

Everyone on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pieczenik-controlled-opposition-behind-charlottesville-rally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dear FBI,
Oh this isn't smart enough to be FBI.
This has gotta be shareblue or antifa.

(((Richard Spencer)))

I get the vibe they like to have a monopoly on white-nationalist figureheads though. Who knows.

Today I've come to realize that Spencer can deliver and achieve good optics. He has conducted himself with eloquence and set a major precedence today for future advocates of white identity to achieve a mainstream platform.

Bravo today man. Sup Forums is no longer on the fence. It has become abundantly clear today that the real shows are those who tarnish you and your work on behalf of our people and the 14 words. These people have done nothing but sow the seeds of disunity when at this time we should be uniting as one movement.

THAT'S RIGHT JIDF FAGGOT I AM CALLING YOU OUT

Yeah really, Richard Spencer is an Alex Jones-tier controlled opp clown and everyone knows it. In fact, he's doing us a favor getting normies thinking. Either they're already blue-pilled or they will reject these fools and join us in the truth.

Oh look, a shill bringing Jews into the conversation so we can stop discussing how Richard Spencer is a fictional character.

How dumb are you clowns? I bet it's not even his real name. I'm not a racist, or a white nationalist, but I guarantee those who ARE will have your fucking heads once this shit is inevitably leaked.

this shill is proof spencer is CIA

spencer did alright, stop it with the jewdoo

>multi millionaire works for the fbi for a shitty salary

Literally why. He can pay for an fbi agent's salary 1000 times over and barely even feel it.

I love. You put no effort into this one. You're clealy getting frustrated that the specifications for posting you've been given are no fucking good.

Wanna break the act and give us some useful information on what kind of operation you're a part of?

Hal Turner was a radio host and demonstration agitator, openly calling for the reinstatement of slavery at one point and associating with skinheads in the NSM. Spencer's work spans literature, podcasting and activism long before you started browsing this shithole.

>Everyone on Sup Forums
You don't speak for me you low-info pleb. Get on my level, faggot.

Call me whatever names you like, I don't care.

Wanna break the act and give us some useful information on what kind of operation you're a part of?

pieczenik is all over it infowars.com/pieczenik-controlled-opposition-behind-charlottesville-rally/

>infowars.com/pieczenik-controlled-opposition-behind-charlottesville-rally/
kys

no u

mi6 plz leave

Take off the ebin Kekistani flag you dork. Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be fucking wrong and not everyone's a fucking paid agent to shitpost on a fucking corner of the internet?

Same goes for you burger.

no. i cant wait till you centipede boomers die off

go back to td faggot

Nobody here likes Spencer. Can we get a e celebrity boxing match with Spencer and Therno? It would be perfect, no matter who loses, we still win!

anyone self identifying as alt-right is controlled opposition.
thats one of their labels, its media and headline friendly, it already has dozens of negative connotations and imagery bound to it.

im pretty sure today he even said he was opennly critical of george bush about forgein wars? how old was he even then and when was pic related taken lol

>oy vey, the goyim know agent richard spencer is a fugazi! we better have him give an ok, if lispy, speech to gain their confidence back!

>Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be fucking wrong and not everyone's a fucking paid agent to shitpost on a fucking corner of the internet?
Said every fucking shill ever. I mean really, is that actually part of the shill script? Absolutely pathetic.

Can you imagine selling your voice like some kind of subserviant prostitute as these guys do?

I can't imagine what it does to the spirit of a person; especially when they abjectly fail as they are today.

"you can't pay back what you owe with money, Donald!"

>they have souls to damage in the first place
I doubt any shills are attuned to their soul. I bet they're all disgusting atheists, or worse, jews.

correct...i'm starting to think that all the faggots calling spencer cia are projecting

Fuck off, shill. Show your flag you coward.

lol fuck you faggot. your type have fucked this place up beyond repair. I just post here now to shit on you old fucks

i like you.

esp the flag switch bait. a nice touch.

>>Kinda regards -

>Everyone on Sup Forums

Hello leftist, no ones buying it

>pieczkike
>muh state must continue for legitimacy, people and president get to the back of the line
Yeah, fuck off.