Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Ep 21 Preview: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け)
youtube.com/watch?v=WlmunjM92fQ

Ep 22: Flash Of Sloth (怠惰一閃)
Ep 23: Unscrupulous Sloth (悪辣なる怠惰)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1CurVtuFc
comfy.moe/joozpu.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=woKQtfbelwo
pastebin.com/6JrLXCw4
imgur.com/a/2wxjn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ferri-chan!

BASED WILHELM.

BASED WHITE FOX.

You should have used the Rem & Subaru one for maximum butthurt

First for shit 'bout to go down.

nth for E M T

Would have but no. Foxy grandpa takes the cake.

Crusch is Mataku 2.0

Does Rem turn into a dom in bed when she has the horn?

Re:Petit 09 (RAW)
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1CurVtuFc

>"w-we're better than Subaru, r-right?"

Reminder how delusional Remfags truly are

I'd imagine yes. either that or she goes animalistic and let's her lust drive her.

L O V E
I
F
E

comfy.moe/joozpu.mp4

Who honestly believes they deserve someone like Rem?

We need more niceposters

>Looking at the comments

>I'm Japanese.

>A Japanese animation is wonderful, please see.

My sides. It's like bad Abe propaganda

>inb4 explosion of fanart of rem in a school swimsuit

>Japanese industry samefagging as well

HEHEHE

I wouldn't mind a nendro.

I want to bust a nut deep inside Echidna.

And also drink her fresh piss.

>mfw this is accurate for those who got their bodypillow

Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=woKQtfbelwo

Same but I'd like a Ram nendo to accompany Rem first.

Honestly the animation in episode 20 was dogshit.

>those garbage blood sprays
>Wilhelm's jank-ass running
>.5 FPS whale movement

I hope they're saving the budget for something good in the last few episodes.

Rem is so cute even when she is in this state.

I don't even know why shit like this still makes me giggle like a retard.

Nice.

Speaking of the last few episodes, I wonder the scene with this faggot is supposed to appear? Is it after Subaru finds out, or do the readers know what happened long before he does?

Smug Ram nendo needs to happen.

But seriously. Is it wrong to ever hope for a fig like this?

I think it's borderline fanfiction scene.

I'm talking about the scene where both Bishops show up. I don't have any pictures of Ley, so I posted Regulus since he was there too.

I only have two pictures with Ley, and he's not the focus of either of them. No one draws him for some reason.

>Regulus is the strongest Archbishop!
>show a "cool" scene where he destroys an utter weakling like Subaru

If they go by the WN they're supposed to do a small scene with then assaulting Crusch's and rem's carriages.

>That subaru part

kek

The best part.

Does every bishop each have unique abilities? If so, Subaru's is the RbD?

>Regulus
>strongest
>already dead

Fucking hell

Shit, he died in the WN?

I dunno, spoilerfags told me he's the strongest one

someone spoil me. how they win again?

Subaru-kun~

He manages to stalemate Reinhardt later, but most of the pictures I can find of Regulus are Regulus X Subaru shipping.
He fought Reinhardt.

Why didn't this Lizard God one-shot the psycho woman in the beginning? He shouldn't have had any trouble with her

He cannot draw out the dragon sword of the opponent isn't worthy. You saw him use an old sword right?

And also, Elsa has "lives" too like ferris and can regenerate

They do:

Wrath can link people up, and inflict the same injury that one person received, or if someone died linked everyone else dies the same way. She can also increase a person's emotions, so if a person feels fear, those linked will feel fear as well, and that fear will rebound and increase further and further driving the person insane, to the point where it can kill.

Gluttony Can eat name and memories, and abstract things like abilities and so on. They also have an ability called Eclipse, which so far has not been properly shown on what it does, but seems to be their trump card.

Greed stops time around himself and basically becomes the most power and resistant object in existence, can also propel other things towards a target, like gravel or dirt, and those projectiles will pierce anything and rip through flesh and bone.

Lust can shapeshift and shapeshift others into monsters, people, or whatever she wants. Can also heal herself, being able to recover from having her heart pierced and head crushed.

pastebin.com/6JrLXCw4

RbD might be Satella's power rather than Subaru's, just like the hands that grope his heart are hers.

Now that I look at the wiki entry, there seems to be something odd with Gluttony. Apparently they speak using collective pronouns. Also Louis, the oldest of the three,
>apparently has the ability to change his body shape into that of Ley's and presumably Roy's as well. As he does this, his bones make noise while changing shape and his body lets out blood and withers.
Obviously what's going to happen is that Subaru will start shapeshifting into Rem for a powerup after he acquires Gluttony.

Wait, they made an Echidna doujin for C90.

imgur.com/a/2wxjn

There fucking better be a piss scene.

He can't keep using witch' authority not because of his limitations but rather the corruption it brings. I'm curious though at one time he said he lost something when he used his unseen hand to hit Gaaf. I wonder if RBD restored what he lost.

And apparently Subaru can absorb the sins which grants him those abilities?

Yes it's true. Only when they die though.

He has sloth and Greed now.

Yes, but those abilities come at a cost. It's likely that he loses a little piece of himself every time he uses one, so he doesn't use them to their full potential.

Dunno if he fully gets the ability. However he has acquired two already. It didn't imply he could use Betelgeuse's mind control.

I wanna spend afternoon tea time with her

Holy shit, so Reinhard kills Regulus and Subaru absorbs the sin. And now he can stop time and use objects as projectiles if he wanted to. Dark Lord Subaru hype

He hasn't gone off the deep end yet, in fact he's doing his best not to because he feels he loses something every time he uses the powers, so he only uses the unseen hand at low power to decrease whatever that hell is being taken.

Why is Regulus a bishonen? I thought he was that old looking man in Beltegueuse pic with other bishops

What are they saying? the accent is way to strong for me to make out.

That was fake info, the guys on the left are Betelgeuse's "Fingers", as in people he jumps to if his main body dies.

>Honestly the animation in episode 20 was dogshit
Except it wasn't? Granted it wasn't the best in the series but the Wilhelm parts were undoubtedly well animated. It's not like the whale was fighting back or anything, it was airborne, just floating there. There's only so much that can be done with that, and they did fine.

What if it was his love slowly being taken out?
Then he becomes empty and therfore craves for love (envy)?

[Subaru : Emilia-tan!? Your face is reddening fast! Are you okay?]
[Emilia : So... that... Subaru told me... you... love me?]
[Subaru : Yes. I told you I love you.]
[Emilia : Ah... I'm really happy but...]

Subaru felt anxiety because it was almost likely to end, 'let's stay best friend!'

[Subaru : But as I told you before, I'm waiting for Emilia-tan to look at me, and making efforts to it.]
[Emilia : Yes, I'm happy about that. But, even if you tell me like that, I don't understand what it means to love someone. Same as before in the carriage or crypt, I can't tell Subaru anything yet even you told me you love me. I think this is... very harsh...]

Subaru is relieved that it wasn't outright rejection.

[Emilia : But! We must have proper talk about baby inside me!]
[Subaru : What?]
[Emilia : I don't know if it's boy or girl, and we must love either way. But, I don't know anything about this and don't know what to do... So, I have to talk with 'father']
[Subaru : Wait.... wait... Emilia-tan? First take a deep breathe and calm down. I will do it with you. Ah, there's snow in good time.]

Rubbing snows on his face, Subaru continues discussion

[Subaru : Emilia-tan. Baby means you're pregnant, right?]
[Emilia : Y..Yes... It would be a scandal during Royal Selection, but, baby doesn't have any fault and must be happily born! I want my baby to be loved properly by parents.]

Subaru is certain that he never did 'thing' with Emilia. When he thought about Emilia doing it with others, his thought abruptly stops.

[Subaru : Emilia-tan... Baby doesn't fall from sky or grow from field, you know?]
[Emilia : But, man and woman mwah~ makes a baby, right?]

Subaru is dumbstruck. He thought current Emilia looks really strong as mother and would be advantageous for her if left unchecked. But, when he imagines about Emilia with imaginary pregnancy talking to non-existent baby, he discards the idea of leaving her like that.

[Emilia : Subaru, are you regretting about mwah~?]
[Subaru : Never did, and like to repeat it anytime!]
[Emilia : Y...Yes...]

Subaru immediately regret saying that, because it must meant to Emilia like he wants even more babies.

[Subaru : Damn you, Puck!]

Subaru finally decided to leave it to Ram and Frederica, while Emilia nagging him to decide child's name.

It's less stopping time and more preservation of momentum. Nothing interferes with his motion, so nothing can hurt him. His projectiles keep moving forward at the same rate no matter what's in front of them, so they'll cut through anything.
He shouldn't be bishonen, but that picture wasn't the Bishops. Those were Betelgeuse's fingers/extra bodies. Regulus is actually described as looking entirely unremarkable.

Emilia is pure

PURE!

The fuck is this?

Damn, this is cute as fuck, I want to see her glorious fidgets in the animu if possible.

She thinks babies are born from kissing, Subaru had kissed her prior to this.

Emilia is literally retarded.

I guess when he encounters Ley he will flip out and go all-out. In which case I don't see how Ley will survive that

I want to see Regulus' anime design.

Funniest thing is that Emilia thinks babies are made by kissing because a 9 year old girl told her that and Puck was too ashamed to say it wasn't true

He won't survive.

They should make a fake profile like they did for Echidna.

Wait, I had misinterpreted that. This is cute as fuck, Emilia would be a top tier mother and wife.

Doesn't that imply she's mentally below the level of a 9 year old?

>Emilia would be a top tier mother and wife.
Where are you getting that idea? If anything, this just goes to show she doesn't understand the least bit about anything to do with being a mother or a wife. She may be willing to take responsibility, but it's with a child's understanding of what that actually implies.

SOON

>Subaru doesn't tell her anything and just leaves her to revel in her delusions
What a prick

She was simply never told--she cannot look it up on the internet, silly user.

I wish I could teach Emilia how babies are made and take care of her increasing sexual needs.

>Felix cockblocks their lovey dovey moment

RIP

They better not skip it

please

Is it sunday yet?

That's why I want that scene to happen, to see Ferris tease Subaru

I never needed the internet to tell me what sex was.

Or just has no knowledge about sex or biology at all. She only really talks to spirits prior to this. I doubt spirits have sex to reproduce. She's just incredibly innocent.

She's supposed to be studying to become the next ruler of the country. She should at least have a basic education on all sorts of shit.

Not to shitpost but this is retarded.
Sex should be so common in their world that even a 7 yo kid would know it
Also this

My my.

Did I miss the re:petit 8 comments? Priscilla going straight for the /ss/ doujins was an expected hilarious moment.

I believe Subaru isn't good enough for Rem, but I also believe Rem deserves to be happy.

And Subaru is the one that makes Rem happy.

She seems very motherly and loyal to a fault once she makes her mind up. True loyalty is a rare and precius thing, user; elves live for a long time and commitment is a very serious thing for them.

Weve seen her studying and taking care of paperwork; it may simply not have been considered of import by meme world standards.

She's trying to become ruler to save her frozen village, she had no actual plans to better her country at all.

>Crusch looks a little concerned while reading Rem's book in Re:petit 8

Then why the fuck does anyone want to put her on the throne? This is an objectively terrible idea.

What the fuck? This is quite cute and all but come the fuck on really? That was dumb as hell and the worst part is this the basics of basics. I know she got frozen and all but she has to have educational background at this point. I mean even Rem probably knew about this at this point.