SCIENCE PROVES EVERYONE IS GAY

www.sciencedaily.com/goldsteinberg/facts/247-reasons-why-every-human-being-on-earth-is-gay

Straight fags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You wish they were you fucking degenerate faggot.

>Goldsteinberg.

Really nigger?

Fuck it fold times sake. pol was right again.

So being attracted to trapped is just suppressed gay feelings

>goldsteinberg
YOU REALLY THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD BUY THIS SHIT?

NOBODY IS NATURALLY GAY. A BABY ISN'T NATURALLY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING WHEN ITS FUCKING BORN. THE PHALLIC PHASE [AT THE FUCKING YOUNGEST] STARTS AT SIX YEARS OLD. STOP THINKING TWO MEN TOUCHING EACH OTHER IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER WITHOUT ANY PROPER CONTEXT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS "lol my gay babies :3"

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, OLD MAN? SEE THIS? THIS GESTURE IS PLATONIC. NOT ROMANTIC. S T R A I G H T.

>Science proved that everyone is bisexual.

So stop choosing to act gay.

>404: Not found

let's see how many replies this gets of retards assuming its real

No, it doesn't
Enjoy AIDS

Is this a slide thread or just trying to prove nobody reads links? The article doesn't exist.

(((SCIENCE)))

YES, GOYIM, YOU ARE ALL GAY!!!! TRUST US ON THIS!!!!

>DELET

>goldsteinberg

I'm not even one of the "ITS THE JOOS" people of Sup Forums, but this one is almost satire... goldsteinberg lol

wow what a cucked out, reatarded article.

It's honestly fantastic that Sup Forums can finally come out as a gay board.

We're all gay here, boys. Let's celebrate!!! Gay pride now!

404 not found

(((Science)))) is responsible for this abortion, might I add
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

too bad the lefties are in charge of the faggot movements, because pic related is their allies, and lefties are beta.

This proves that sodomy is 100% a choice and you chose to be a worthless asslicking faggot.

(((goldsteinberg)))

That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing, user. Hooray for DJ Seahorse!

>goldsteinberg
kek

who cares

I AM STR8
YR THE HOMOS
CHYNA

ONLY TWO GENDERS
TWO
T W O
NONBINARY ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE CAN'T DEFEND IT

>NONBINARY ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE
You should sleep with an intersex person, user. You'd learn a lot. It'd be fun too!

If everyone is bisexual then being gay is a choice.

.....So, that means Seth Putnam was right all along?

Genetic defects aren't proof of new gender, they're merely defective cast-aways of humanity who'd be best off incinerated rather than left to roam confused their entire lives.

Criminally Undershilled

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pervert.

INTERSEX IS A BIRTH DEFECT. IT'S NOT A LEGITIMATE FUCKING GENDER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHUgh. Goodnight, faggot.

"Straight Fags"
(((Goldsteinberg)))

>phallic phase @ 6yo
but thats where you're wrong

>goldsteinberg

>(((GOLD STEIN BERG)))
Must be one of those ultra Jews. The "Gold" prefix usually denotes being part of the family of Jews with ties to jewelry and possibly banking too. Then two Jew suffixes, "Stein" and "Berg"... it's just overkill.

this thread is gay

thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf

have fun with this you disgusting faggot.

> Did you know it's natural to be gay bfor cause sometime male giraffes rub necks which clearly proves all animals a naturally gay breeding with the opposite sex to create offspring was never intented....

This is how you come across to normal people

So then, those who choose not to get fucked in the ass are making a choice. Faggotry is 100% a choice.

So, those Christian gay conversion centers are onto something...

Many who would eat a .357 before a cock. Fuck yourself

wtf I'm scientifically gay now

>science

Do butt stuff, it's evolution.

>goldsteinberg

>www.sciencedaily.com/goldsteinberg/facts/247-reasons-why-every-human-being-on-earth-is-gay

>science proves gay is a choice
>they're reprobates just like sacred scripture teaches

Pedos molesting boys has nothing to do with sexuality. Most are straight just as most men are. They don't molest boys based on sex but on them being children. They'd rather be with a woman but for reasons can't have one and decide to rape a kid instead

>having sex with old men has nothing to do with them being men, it has to do with them being old
This is how retarded you sound right now

>Goldsteinberg

Hahaha Holy shit every single time. The Jews really are trying to fuck the US up

You just fucking compared liking to fuxk old men with raping boys what the fuck is wrong in you. I'm based on logic and evidence, many had wifes or gfs and otherwise never showed any homosexual behavior.

Just like rapings on prisons. Many of them like women and identify as straight but they rape other men

>goldsteinberg

nice b8 m8

Aren't these faggots the same people who say that science is a social construct?
By their own logic, it's wrong.

It's mental Sup Forumsio ward of Sup Forums