Evil Buu is stronger than Fat Buu AFTER he separates from Fat Buu

> Evil Buu is stronger than Fat Buu AFTER he separates from Fat Buu

> Kid Buu gets weaker after absorbing the fat Kaioshin

> Evil Buu gets stronger after absorbing Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan

> Kid Buu is at least stronger than Buutenks after everything he absorbed was removed, including the removal of Fat Buu

I'm still trying to make sense of this. Nothing about him is consistent, which makes it hard to tell whether Buuhan or Kid Buu is stronger.

Also is Mr.Buu weaker than Fat Buu? Can he take on Black (pre- Super Saiyan Rosé)?

>Can he take on Black (pre- Super Saiyan Rosé)?
Just absorb the guy

> Kid Buu is at least stronger than Buutenks

He's not. Kid Buu is fucking garbage.
Fuck off retarded amerifat anime-only subhuman.

Kid Boo is only stronger than Fat Boo because Fat one is neutered by Fat Kaioshin. All other Boo forms are stronger than Kid Boo, but Kid Boo is the only one uninhibited by emotions, is pure literal random and has endless stamina making him the most relentless of Boo variants.

Buuhan was still the strongest.

At the Buu arc Toriyama was just tired of shonen manga (pretty much like Kishimoto with the Shinobi War) so he just wanted one single epic villain without any logic to end the series with some dignity.

Buuhan is the strongest. Kid buu is is second. Facts.

What makes Kid Buu powerful is the fact that he is essentially an animal. Buu in its purest form kills unrelentingly and without hesitation, it has no thought other than to enjoy itself and it only can satiate that desire by destroying. Kid Buu is in total strength weaker than any Super Buu version but since it's a being of pure Malace it constantly fights at 100℅ and never slows down it's assault.

Kid Buu only seems to win in that it doesn't tire out, you can only best him by instantly obliterating him because he will never stop so any moment of weakness or slip up can get you killed.

And then when they reunite = Super Buu. Stronger than Fat Buu before Evil Buu separated.

How does THAT make any sense?

>second
You're forgetting about all other Super Boo forms that are stronger than Kid Boo.

Super Boo, Bootenks, Booccolo, Boohan are all stronger than Kid Boo.
The only one weaker than Kid is Fat, due to Fat Kaioshin being pure good weakling neutering him.

>Kid Buu got weaker post Dai Kaioshin
>Kid Buu stronger than Buutenks

You skipped a passage. Evil Buu was stronger then Good Buu because they split the power of the original Fat Buu. When Evil absorbs Good it become Super Buu, who's stronger than the orignal Fat Buu. It goes like this:
Buuhan > Buuthenks > Buuccolo > Super Buu > Kid Buu > Fat Buu > Evil Buu > Good Buu
And throw Muscle Buu anywhere between Buuhan and Super Buu.

> Assuming Mr. Buu can land a surprise attack against Black...given how stupid of a manchild he is

>How does THAT make any sense?
Maybe because Evil Buu is less restrained when comes to power usage? Fat Kaioshin effected not only Buu's strength but personality as well

>Super Saiyan Rosé

Damnit Toriyama

>Kid Buu is at least stronger than Buutenks

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

It goes like this:

Buuhan > Buutenks > Super Buu > Kid Buu > Fat Buu

>implying Buu can't do that against OC DONUT STEEL

> U6 version of Buu

Everything after Frieza is absolute garbage in terms of writing, don't even try and find an explanation

Cell was just as nonsensical a villain as Buu. Spit out 17, exploded, and somehow got even stronger.

> Rosé

Looks like another alcohol pun for a god

Beerus = Beer
Whis = Whiskey
Vados = Calvados (wine)
Champa = Champagne
Rosé = Rosé (wine)

>Spit out 17, exploded, and somehow got even stronger
>Zenkai

>and somehow got even stronger
Saiyan DNA Zenkai boost you dumb nigger.

Cell got stronger from the Zenkai he got from his near-death experience.

They were about equal in power.

> Kid Buu gets weaker after absorbing the fat Kaioshin

Actually, no. Fat Kaioshin was a miniscule power up but at the cost of becoming a retard.

> Evil Buu gets stronger after absorbing Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan

Anything buu absorbs adds to his power level. This is consistent.

> Kid Buu is at least stronger than Buutenks after everything he absorbed was removed, including the removal of Fat Buu

Kid buu is slightly stronger than fat buu and evil buu when they're separated but slightly weaker than fat buu and super buu. The reason kid buu was so dangerous was because he could not be tricked or stalled and everyone was exhausted.

Kid Buu
Kid buu + fat Kaioshin = Kid Buu + 1 = Fat Buu
Evil Buu = Kid buu (0.6)
Super Buu = Fat Buu = Kid Buu + 1
Buuhan = Kid Buu + 1 + 1

Buu is an indestructible being and as such his power level is arbitrary past the point that he can destroy planets. Kid Buu was the biggest threat because he actually destroyed planets.

I didn't realize it was still 2004

Doesn't explain how he got his perfect form back

Ultimate Gohan > SS3 Goku

Still bitter that Buu was shafted in the U6 arc...

At least we still got to see Piccolo fight.

> Actually, no. Fat Kaioshin was a miniscule power up but at the cost of becoming a retard.

Kid Buu couldn't talk. Fat Buu can. He went from brain-dead to retard, which is still an improvement.

Also wasn't it implied that Kid Buu got WEAKER after absorbing the Kaioshin?

(Not him)
Nope. Only thing said along those lines were "more controllable". Whatever that means, it doesn't mean weaker.

(It's like the "more dangerous"=/="stronger" thing all over again)

He was already perfect. You cannot taint perfection.

Kid Buu's power level is fucking garbage. All it took was one guy with no special gimmick other than hellish training to match him.

Why don't Japs like Cell? I thought it was Toriyama's unwittingly most interesting villain (Cell was created because publisher didn't like any of the Androids)

It even made sense how he became stronger than post Frieza Goku by eating people, instead of "androids are just stronger for some reason, butterfly effect I guess".

That shading on his neck
>""""""""""""""perfection"""""""""""""""

Where does Buubi fit into this?

Who

It does, Zenkai.
His forms are nothing more than reflections of his powerlevel.
His powerlevel went back and even beyond that of his perfect form.

Buu's wife

Oh god not this Heroes shit(is it from Heroes?)

His transformations are a physical reaction to an android integrating with his body.

Is it incest?

No, it's masturbation.

Now we just say its anime.
Dont over think it. The creators are retards.

>rose is actually quite powerful
>revealed that goku's alternate universe body is being used by an actual god
>goku and vegeta have to vegito(or gogeta) once again
>they're now as strong as beerus and whis
>omni-king assigns formally promotes goku and vegeta to eternal guardians of their universe
>both are literal gods at the end of the series
>superman face when

so who would win in a fight?

kid buu or evil buu?

they are essentially the same thing, buus with none of the good weighing them down, but evil buu has intelligence.

Dragon Ball Online. Buu creating a wife and starting the Majin race is canon.

For Evil Buu you mean Super Buu as in the pink slim one? If yes Super Buu wins, if you mean Evil Buu then Kid Buu wins.

Think of it this way, Fat Buu and Super Buu had the same base stat total, but Fat Buu put his stat points into a bunch of useless shit and when Super Buu was formed, he reassigned a lot of those stat points to make him a better combatant.

Evil buu might fall to retarded shit like taunting from the kid

I vote evil anyway. He easily kept up with half breed nu-saiyan shenanigans when he fought the kids fusion.

He attained it once and his body remembers it, so when he got blown to bits and his body was reforming, the template for his perfect form was used instead of his semi-Perfect form.

Buu isn't an RPG character.

Buu is a magical entity, which is the reason why he doesn't make sense conpared to other DB characters.

Ahh, I miss that game. Was fun while it lasted

The point is that Fat Buu is held back by his personality, and when Evil Buu eats Mr. Buu, he gets all the strength that Fat Buu had, but with the good part suppressed.

at least supes got that gold paint he can use

can any defeat Maxi Pinich the Ultimate fusion?

What are you supposed to do with the moves you learn from fighting in Fusions? I think I see them getting collected in a pool in the start menu, but how do I teach them to characters? And can I use copies of moves I already know to upgrade the ones I've got to higher ranks, or something?

Maxi Tekka with SSB Goku, Beerus, Whis, Champa, and Vados

Pic related

not!proto-Cell is never gonna be an mainline/XV/Heroes character isn't he?

Reminds me:

This is why we can't have Res『C』

>Buutenks

Funny word desu.

It's funny, it's not all that difficult to make Cell surpass Goku again, you just have to take his DNA and combine it with Golden Frieza and Super Piccolo. That's all you really need.

For real. Blast from the past.

What if Perfect Cell post-zenkai reabsorbed 18?

Should he obtain a power boost? Another form? Tits ?

You don't even have to do that. I'd wager Cell would be able to train much more efficectively than Frieza and get the same power increase,reaching Golden form much faster and surpassing it easily. Whatever talent Frieza had to be labeled a prodigy Cell must have too, since he had his cells,and since SPC is already so much stronger than Frieza,it becomes ridiculously easy.And even if all of that doesn't work out,he still has Zenkai spamming.

But first things first,who's going to go and try to revive Cell in the first place?

Read the manga. A small portion of his DNA still kept a copy of his perfect form. When he regenerated, those cells made up his body.

GT already did that. End of GT Goku is already the immortal protector of Earth.