This anime was fucking sick. How was it received on Sup Forums during release?

This anime was fucking sick. How was it received on Sup Forums during release?
I liked this anime I TON. Of course Rory best girl.
Is a S3 at all likely? Is there anything that can be said about the lns for after where the anime left?

Forgot to put that it's called:
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
incase anyone didn't know

I want to fuck the elf.

Anime Rory is shit. A SHIT!!
>miniskirt
>cat ear ribbon
>looks like shitty idol
>no fishnet stockings

My new friend, you should read the LNs.
No I'm not going to fucking help you but it worth a read, and the manga since the art style is different.

Then come back here and discuss it with us, yes it was good. Rory a best.

Looks a lot better than your pic though

A lot of people called it out because it was an obvious nippon propaganda but if you ignore that, it 's actually a pretty good anime.

Ahh good times, I was only there to debate about the art though, and the onsen episode, had to be there for that.

Is this that anime where it's whole emphasis is how a soldier is some major otaku?

They were just jelly because they don't have their own glorified invasion stories, America has Iraq and they'll forever be shit on by the world for 'muh WMDs, not oil really'.
Meanwhile Japanese can get away with it because it's considered a toothless army. Eternal jelly really.

Why do people always say this shit? When I ask for LN info i'm asking for summary, if I wanted to read all 10 volumes of the LN which I'm not even sure are fully translated, I would read them.
I ask here because usually this has the highest chance of having people who read the LNs, to share some knowledge. I care about the series, not enough to read 10 volumes of it. I'd rather read summaries, but I can't find any

Does anyone else feel like Risa could win if she tried? Like i feel like all the other 3 girls aren't much compared to her in Itami's eyes.

>care about series
cbf to read it, gimme summaries now you ungrateful shits

Yeah sure, and I say check archives you little shit. Anyone that assumes Sup Forums has no idea what you are talking about can go fuck themselves really.

S2 was disappointing, I expected the Dragon killing to be more serious but it was like a simple task.

Why are you so mad when I was correct in assuming that all the LNs aren't even translated?
The only way to get information about this topic is to get it from people who are more knowledgeable than me, one way or another. What is wrong about that?
You're actually just made because I'm trying to make discussion about the anime I'm interested in. This is why threads die and people stop discussing things, when people with knowledge don't answer things, or people like you, who I'm assuming know nothing, but like to get offended anyways.

MUH DICK

I am sure you read that many times on Sup Forums already, but neverless i repeat it because it is necesary until you follow through with it - kill yourself.

season 1 was decent, season 2 was bad. villain not strong enough: not interesting also watered down violence.

kill yourself

I don't know what to think about this series. At first it was a breath of fresh air that the isekai aspect actually drove the story, but seeing the SDF rape the shit out of the other world got boring after the first slaughter.

It was always that. I just didnt like its blatant idol remake of all the female characters. Manga albeit is a taste to be acquired but went with a more practical way of the novel. I love the novel designs way better but the manga style really grew on me. I mean anime Persia was the final nail in the coffin right after Kuribayashi.

wew lad, my first response was friendly enough. You assumed we had no idea what GATE is in the first place, you definitely haven't lurked here before, and you were automatically expecting handouts.

Really, is the only thing you should be getting from an OP like this.

I've had people ask me what the anime was just posting pictures and not the title before.
I actually don't care enough to refute anything else in your post, but you're trying too hard.

bakatsuki, go check the forums or something, really you should of just killed yourself at the start, but at least I'll save my shitposting from this failure of a thread and give you a little something. You still haven't learnt shit here.

On one hand, I get it. People who post shitty crops that can't be searched and tell others to fuck off if they ask for the source are fucking faggots.

On the other hand, if the title is in the fucking picture and filename, you should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to find it.

It's not calling it out if the creators say outright "This is military propaganda." There's nothing to call out at that point.

Rory was just so fucking hot. I want to be leg locked and lose my breath in her soft loli tights, while she bullies my dick.

This aired how many seasons ago? Why do you not know what the reaction here was?

There is nothing wrong with including more information and making something as stupid-proof as possible. I don't think highly of anyone on the internet, especially not Sup Forums weeaboos. Trying to pick on that as a flaw is just needless nitpicking.
So what you're saying is I should scour other forums for tidbits of information, on top of the fact you're assuming I haven't looked anywhere else, and that somehow asking here is wrong? This is also a place where people can discuss anime, lns, manga, etc. you know?
Asking for information so I can ask people in the know, specific questions, on a mostly untranslated LN is wrong now?
Yea my bad man, anyone even remotely interested should learn the entire language, dedicate a chunk of their time/money to reading/buying all 10 volumes, instead of just asking 1 question on an imageboard.
I don't watch anime all the time, I don't come to Sup Forums all the time. It's pretty sad if your natural assumption is that everyone should know Sup Forums's reaction to every anime.

normal fag get out, you got what you came for, get lost so we can discuss ZR miniskirt gods

Just realized there was a proper GATE thread, shows over.

Should have read the manga. Death and despair

People were mostly complaining that the Anime adapted the source material instead of the Manga and that it shouldn't be allowed for any country to portray their military in a positive light unless they are Murricans.

The chocolate one is better than the vanilla.

last thread went well enough

This show was trash A1 is such a shit studio

That's wrong.

I just like to think of it as sg1 with little girls

No, It really isn't.

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

Yes, it really is.

Exhibit C.

And so on.

I love the Rory mod for CM3D2. Oh the things I did to her in my rape prison.

Can Rory lift a tank?
Can Rory cut the tank in half?

>JSDF capture villege
>they don't rape and killevery women and children
nah

Chicken legs but no wings?
What the hell?

She's a filthy halfie.

>only one good doujin
Fucking disgusting, you'd think nips would be all over rory.