Paddock smoking gun, Why I think it's fake and you should too

So for me personally this is the biggest problem with the so called crime scene pictures.
~We are told he shot himself in the chest (not head), I believe he was shot in the chest, which would be consistent with blood pooling from the mouth the way it is. A shot to the head the blood would most likely be pooling out of the back of the head.

However I few things are wrong with the crime scene photos (and I believe his body was moved before pictures taken or placed there)
1. Blood like any liquid is going to take the path with least resistance and will not travel uphill unless it is pooling. However, in the picture his head is slightly turned to the left (his left/our right), so why is most of the blood traveling up hill to the right?

2. He was shot in the chest not the head. Anyone who has ever shot a handgun will tell you that recoil is a very real thing, and it takes a firm grip to combat it. So for me the SMOKING GUN, is literally the gun. If you shoot yourself in the chest you will have to hold the gun pointing at yourself, opposite from what you'd normally do. The RECOIL IS GOING TO FORCE IT UP AND AWAY FROM THE BODY, yet in the picture it's over his head a few feet.

The only way for the gun to have landed above his head, is either he had such a firm grasp on it (highly unlikely holding it backwards) when he fell backwards his arm fell that way...which we can tell both arms are at his side from his shoulder position, and another picture which shows left hand at his side.

The only other scenario is it was placed there by someone else, which seriously in my mind is the only plausible scenario based on the gun location and the ergonomics of his position.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mVADLcSOqUo
twitter.com/julianassange/status/915905503015919618
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/fbi-isis-terrorism-stings.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and forgot to mention... You don't see signs of coughing splatter, when you were shot you don't die right away, your body will try and expel the blood which is pooling in your lungs via coughing. You see a little bit of droplets, but you should see a lot more.

Big if true

>Anyone who has ever shot a handgun will tell you that recoil is a very real thing, and it takes a firm grip to combat it.
Maybe if you work at taco bell.

Also, when quilted to the the pictures of the rest of the room, the patterns on the rug do not match. Other anons say focal length and other factors can change that. I'm not buying that. With you OP. pic related

I think it would be easier to shot yourself in the back of your head than in the chest. It makes no sense at all. If I wanted to shot myself I would want to make it quick and certain, not risk painful bleeding, or botching the job altogether.

Don't put all your chips on gun placement. It was likely moved by LEO for security.

High powered rifles all around and you choose to off yourself with a pistol to the chest and not head. Rifle to the head or even pistol is so much faster and painless. But I guess its also alot harder to clean up and stage.....

"So for me personally"
shows already that you made this shit in your head up and what you will go on to explain is most probably B.S.

The gun was kicked out of his hands/away from his body by SWAT when they entered the room, standard procedure for a breach.

"His life is an open book"

the gun is immediately kicked out of or away from them when SWAT enters the room. this is one of the things the movies got right

True, and there is a lot of other fishy stuff about the scene (very few shell casings, no sweat on him, no ear protection, no body armor).

However, there is one fishy thing that is staring us all in the face. There were multiple shooters. Practically EVERYONE who was there and is talking about it on youtube and social media says MULTIPLE SHOOTERS. Shooters were on the ground. Shooters shot into Bellagio and Tropicana. The audio of the gunfire is more verification, especially the distant gunfire in the Taxi video at 0:45, and other times when you can hear overlapping gunfire in that video and others, BUT you don't even need the audio. Just listen to what everyone is saying. Yet the media aren't saying a word about it! COVERUP.

Pirate tries to pirate thread

"planned to escape"

"shot in chest"

stop.

you are all missing one key thing here with these photos of the ‘dead’ paddock and ‘living’ paddock.

paddock’s nose.

the lower portion of skin between your nostrils, is anatomically referred to as the columella.

paddock had what they called, a hanging columella. his was particularly easy to notice.

both images (and others of him alive) show that they both have this same unique nasal physical feature.

TL;DR, body was that of Stephen Paddock.

no misdirection or ‘shill’ here. just a mechanical engineer with a keen eye to details.

also.
and more importantly.
trying to get to the bottom of this bullshit stage show they’re putting on.

When I say for me personally, I mean it's the first thing I noticed that seemed off. Yes it is based on personal opinion, but was once a competitive sharp shooter, I know my guns and have shots dozens.

I'd agree that shooting yourself in the head is a much better idea than the chest, it's statistically proven that a head shot is more effective than a chest shot. I think that's common sense. So why would this guy choose to shoot himself in the chest, doesn't add up.

As for swat kicking the gun away, yes that is true... However, I don't believe that to be the case. If you look at the shirt (I don't take credit for noticing this 1st), you will see blood drops traveling up his right shoulder over it and up to the final resting place of the gun. I guess SWAT could have picked up the gun and moved it, nothing is certain especially with all kinds of theory's floating around and ever changing stories/accounts.

Maybe the thing that set him off was not being able to get a nose job comped

It is always the ears. left, no lobes. Right, lobes.

I don't doubt that the pictures and the body they found are the same guy... but there's lots of other variables that they can play with. Was he the actual shooter? Or was it someone else firing from his room? Who else was firing and from where? Why was there a swat team allegedly sent to take the security footage from the Tropicana Hotel? Was Paddock just a patsy? Is Paddock even really Paddock?

What about the earlobes? Their different

Yup some have the lobes for business some don't.

Bear in mind that you're looking at him from a pretty different angle. Possible it's something other than his earlobe. Maybe a hearing aid popped out or something? Earplug maybe?

i also thought this about the blood trail.

or, alternate theory;

if there was another acCOMPlice (and say, the deal went wrong or whatever) and/or he was shot by a second party.
said second party took one of paddocks thumbs, rubbed it through some of paddocks blood, and then gave it a nice size thumb print across the side of the revolver (whether it be from staging it into paddocks hand and the other idea, that swat kicked the gun away from his [right] hand perhaps, upon their clearing all potential threats or whatever).

the corpse in the room looks more like that luis francesco guy desu.

youtu.be/mVADLcSOqUo

fucking kek.
thanks for that user, kinda needed a little lift from all this fucking shit they’re slinging.

only way i could post. i get bans on top of bans. fresh back from a 3 day ban. see u guiz in 3 days at this rate.

also how the hell is left foot end under the rifle

No wonder. The fuck you on about?
>"Ching Chong some sense into the oldest Panda Express style"

What, like judo chopped her like Austin Powers or some shit? Everyone already knows about the arms dealer angle AND not to let people put chips in you.

WTF, user. I have my finger on the ban button right now.

come on brah. dont. dew. it.plz :)

Also where is the empty mags? Stacked up loaded mags but no empty piles that he dumped into the crowd? pics don't explain shit

Plus the way Lombardo was acting. Of course there is a cover up. We need more people demanding answers. The tighter you put the screws in, the faster the dam breaks.

It's pretty obvious what happened

twitter.com/julianassange/status/915905503015919618

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/fbi-isis-terrorism-stings.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

start at the beginning:
what news agency released the ded man pic via twitter?
infowars

"It doesn't matter if it's published in the paper or if it's on a TV station.
What's -- what's in the public media is not credible information."
- Honorable Matthew Streeter, Deputy Commissioner, Office of Governmental Accountability, Freedom of Information Commission, 18-20 Trinity Street, Conference Room A, Hartford, Connecticut on April 24, 2015 at approximately 2:04 PM.

Is taking a photo of the apparent perpetrator and releasing it to media also standard procedure for LE? Plenty of blood on that gun wonder how it got there.

bump

This photo looks photoshopped to me, the rippled blood on the forehead, the mole looks offset, and the nose looks cropped in. The gun should be splattered with gore.

bump for answer, it's killing me we didn't get to read any cool manifestos.

only spooks shave their eyebrows

Nah. In that picture I can guarantee you that there is an exit wound in the back of his head.

The mangled mess in his mouth is one clue to there being an entry wound there. But here is the big thing:

There are two different pools of blood on the floor, one is older and has begun to dry, this is the initial blood from when he shot himself. The first pool bled out and then the wound (in the back of his head) continues to bleed, causing a second, fresher pool to appear as he lies there.

Now look at pic related, attached to the first pool of blood you can see a splatter trail from the initial shot, and there is blood on the cylinder of the revolver, leading me to assume that the revolver was in his mouth and was then splattered with blood.

The blood on the cylinder looks a bit odd to me. It doesn't look like a spatter. Its looks more like a smear; like someone with blood on thier hands was handling it or something. It's hard to tell, so I don't know for sure...

People are idiots.
They don't understand the difference between the report, the sonic crack, and the bullet hitting the pavement.
Especially while under fire.

Unless someone actually saw a second shooter, their opinion means nothing.

thats an awfully hot coffe comped
where is padock
will he shoot
probably not
because he is out

good thing there is someone who does seem to understand the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

the people who terminated American lives share your sentiment about people being stupid

video didn't catch your dude shooting ... only other shooters

Possibly. But the cylinder of a DA revolver like that rotates when firing, which could account for the smear pattern.

Or see a manifesto, I bet that has so much more meaning. They say a bunch of a percent of conversation is body language.

There's a difference between people at the venue being shot at giving reports and people in completely other areas recording the audio of the shots. There's clearly at least two shooters, considering the locations of that audio.

Will any ever mention the data center? Or is the data center over loaded with information they are just storing for when a quantum computer comes around does the work they would have to pay a thousand workers a thousand years of pay to sort.

its definitely shooped, the whole thing

its as shitty as bin laden's death shoop

But they left the loaded ar15 within reach and literally over his left leg? Kys faggot.

The double action causes the trigger pull to rotate the cyclinder, THEN drop the hammer, not the other way around. If Paddock shot himself with that revolver, I'm assuming he didn't pull the trigger again after the first shot, especially considering the weight of most DA triggers.

Unless there was blood on it BEFORE he shot himself.

And why would you talk shit that will land you in jail when this thing gets to comp’utin

I would shoot myself in the heart if I needed to kill myself. After seeing so much gore I don't want to disfigure my face beyond recognition

Like it was a movie or he’s even done it before, like he’s a 24 year old Tom cruise or something.

Probably too late to get meta data from the original.

Eat shit conspiracy fag.

These guys, the bong in particular, get it. I still believe Eric Paddock and Stephen Paddock are the same (((actor))). And nobody was shot at that concert.

You might be the most fantastically retarded motherfucker I've ever seen post here.
>lol lemme just put a picture from an entirely different angle next to fish eye pictures that have been stitched together
>holy shit they don't match up perfectly
Literally 15 seconds is all it takes to make these fit together properly.

Honestly, until you really knew where the pics came from, who took them, etc, can you really assume ANY reality from them?

I mean, could they not be a setup/shop from the go?

anons should know by now that everything presented as evidence is suspect
the ded man pic is no exception

don't fill in the gaps with preconceived notions of conclusions
we do not know what is real and what is staged from a computer screen
there is no conclusive evidence unless (You) were there to eye-witness

WTF are you doing here?

This. .45s barely do shit in recoil. Modern weapons are phenomenal

Agreed user, this is how these pictures surfaced on Sup Forums. You've gotta be fucking kidding me this literally looks like the worst bait of all time

I think the body being moved answers all your questions.

Speculation is not the same thing as acceptance. Looking at the details resented logically is how you verify, or more likely, discredit things.

Interesting how we all the suddenly have a few "lol conspiracy" people showing up.

How about this , he was shot by a sniper, through the broken window, and fell backward

anons jumping to conclusions only muddy the waters that are already muddied

prove what can be veritably be proven lads

I also don't think the lines on the wood floor look lined up when they line the pics up like this

I think that the pic of the head was taken at a different time/after the body was moved/etc

Don't forget to make sure you stick to the (((reddit approved conspiracies)))

Use helium.

You know, it's super obvious that you are a NEET, right?

comped
comped
not comped

Yes, the jews worked jew hollywood magic and fabricated everything. A noted possibility. Now, how about you let us get back to what we were doing before you so rudely started pontificating.

>I also don't think the lines on the wood floor look lined up when they line the pics up like this
This isn't anyone trying to line the pics up, this is a cap of the thread the photos were originally leaked in. This is how the photos of the scene first surfaced on the internet. "Work" & "Got to go to work" sound stupidly suspicious

Police officer David Newton who was one of the first responders said he did not see a wound to the head.

>Looking at the details
the devil is in the details senpai
infowars leaked the ded man pic
to me that raises suspicion
btw the properties of the images in question had been wiped clean
yet here is a campos pic that had not been cleaned thoroughly

Shill it elsewhere. Fag

People were shot, mostly at point blank range with suppressors to the gut. This is why the lady who was killed in her sleep with DE (3 days ago) said there were people firing weapons all around her.

Obviously the Calla Medic name was a fake death, not sure how many were fake along with "her????"

Stephen is in custody (I don't know if he was even there).

Eric will not be free forever, since he is clearly an accomplice.

But no, they are different people but in the same criminal family. Eric was not sad, not one tear in 33 mins. That is because at the time Stephen was out of the country and not captured yet.

I think he was shot in the chest, he fell forward and bled, forming the first blood stain. Then, he rolled over on his back and died gasping to breathe, creating the second blood pool and the streams of blood up his face and pooling in his mouth. I do not think this was a suicide. I doubt he shot anybody.

Great. One thing at a time, yes? Now, about that revolver's bloody cylinder... what would cause it to look like that? signs of foul play?

Blackwater was there, but wasnt supposed to be there.......

yesterday is today

>Th-There were no photos from Sandy Hook, so it was obviously fake
>*Sup Forums sees actual Las Vegas crime scene photos*
>OMG FALSE FLAG NOT REAL
lol you people are actually fucking retarded, I swear.

Lies. Swat never touched it . 60 minutes interview

Y'a fuk u to miss teen South Carolina 2007

The fbi reported there was no murders in newtown for 2012 in their offical crime stats

Anyone else notice the "slight" uptick in shills and slides the last 24 hrs? Is it just me?

wrong, what you think are lobes on the cadaver are in fact the cartilage that sticks out in front of the ear canal. Quit trying to push your god damn (((narrative))) we aren't that stupid.

See for yourself

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

This is an interesting take. I haven't seen much on the suppressors and other shooters aside from the scanner audio, have just been trying to show people gunfire was not raining down on that crowd from the MB windows. People in that crowd weren't shot, at least not randomly from 500 yards away. Didn't mean to interupt, seems like you guys are focused on the right things. Just used to shills trying to spread misdirection on irrelevant shit regarding this whole thing. Carry on boys

I already debunked this video in a different thread.
I'm not saying there wasn't a second shooter, I'm saying that the audio recordings do not prove that there was.