/ptg/ President Trump General - Tucker Live Still Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?436001-1/us-senate-votearama-gop-budget-resolution-underway&live
govtrack.us/congress/votes
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inyo_County,_California
vimeo.com/142444429
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

The budget vote expected to pass?

What does it include?

YEAH

far between

From an objective standpoint: what would create more butthurt?

>leftists if roy 'christian taliban' moore becomes a US senator
>trump after a republican loses in fucking alabama, further weakening his already weak majority
Please put aside your biases and look at it from a radical centrist viewpoint

I remember when we mass reported that video for child abuse.

#

You can watch the live feed/read the transcript on C-SPAN for now but the roll call votes will be updated on govtrack.us or on the congress.gov website by tomorrow:

c-span.org/video/?436001-1/us-senate-votearama-gop-budget-resolution-underway&live

govtrack.us/congress/votes

I love my president.

The Mandalay Bay room the shooter was in looks like a set in a Stanley Kubrick movie.

Says here that all memes must now be regulated. Finnish memes are to be heavily regulated now.

Why does the MSM only report on mass shootings where the perp is white?

It's almost like they're trying to push an agenda that isn't based on statistical fact.

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
"The existence of the troll factory, which has a history of spamming Russian and English blogs and comment forums, has been reported on by many outlets..."

all /sip/bois checkin

>radical centrist
fuck off you nigger faggot

YEAH DADDY CUM INSIDE ME

NUKE SYRIA AGAIN UGHUGH

MT23A

RACISM

Obviously the former, because liberals are subhumans without any mental or emotional control of themselves, so they chimp out anytime something doesn't go their way.

I honestly have no idea. The news has been super vague.
All I know is that it must pass for tax cuts to come up for a vote
This may be the mechanism that lets the Senate pass taxes either only 51 votes instead of 60

The vote is happening tonight, right?

Amendments for what bill? Missed your conversation.

HOLY FUCK IT KEEPS COMING

NEW INFO

thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

Trump is so fucking BASED

AWOO~

So NBC is making bush and Obama America's best presidents now.
FFS

JOE BTFO

Too many awoos today!

Trump and Pence aren't talking about it on twitter so who knows at this point

Anyone from California? How does this county Continue to stay red despite being next to so much blue?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inyo_County,_California
????

Alabama is as red as California is blue and any poll indicating otherwise is bound to be shit.
I don't think we should be concentrating on that race. Instead, the VA Governor race.
If Republicans lose there, it will be by 1% and not cause a lot of trouble. Democrats will sigh in relief and Republicans will say they expected as much. But if Republicans win it, the Democrats will be demoralized as fuck.

> implying it's wrong to cum inside your daughter
If you bred her you can bed her

>Let spic have an anchor baby
Why is this allowed in the first place.

But they're always quality. There's no such thing as a bad Spurdo.

Yeah but so is Trump

Omar "one man homocaust" Mateen got weeks of coverage.

Tell this nigger not to worry, journalists won't be jailed.
Hanged, well, that's another story.

Proof the left can't meme

>Larry Elder and Ben Carson were both at UofM at the same time, in the early 70s when leftists were still at peak communist
Must've been something in the water other than LSD and fluoride to churn out those two

>now they're going back to old material
You shills are so intellectually bankrupt. Your time is coming.
The Awoo market is fine. The greater meme economy is out of control.

>sipping at nearly 9pm

Energy drinks are for the morning. Drinking caffeine after noon is degenerate. That's what alcohol is for.

OH NO NOT THE PAPER ROLLS

No u

No

I've already tried a few search engines with my name, and my face doesn't come up.

Imagine Japanese eyes, average nose and lips, detached earlobes, and dark brown hair with a few red and blonde strands.

Because of the lack of sunlight, I'm Dusky American now.

J U S T
U
S
T

anything relating to christianity and the sacred cow of transfaggotry worship will always be treated like we are being invade by hostile space parasites from hell that exhale aids and smell like fermenting human waste.

FUCK YEAH COLONIALISM!!!!

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

READ

rightists get outraged, but leftists believe outrage is a goal unto itself, so the former.

Even after the reason for the outrage is proven false, they remain just as angry.

Just look at the pussyhat march, if they all showed up to vote HRC she would have won, but to leftists, demonstrating vast, irrational anger is a goal unto itself, not doing anything with that goal. what's more, they don't usually express regret for not having voted/voted Bernie or Stein, this allows them to keep a highground

>tfw Jewish and thought Trump was going to make America rich
>tfw dual citizen but can't afford to live in the Promised Land

>Too intelligent to post the better drawn version

>The throwing of the paper rolls

The absolute fucking STATE of the Democratic party.

>Tucker using census stats that spics are white
He's going to make the leftist admit they're not!

KIM JONG UN AND TUCKER NEEDS THEIR MORNING JOE

And how many of those black mass shootings get more than a 3 second "gang violence" report in the local news?

AVOO~

Trump would actually make a great DM.

>"European culture"
So Puerto Rico is full of racists?

>joe clip
>cut to: "god, there a lot of dumb ppl on tv"

>Chaikawoo
It just looks so wrong

Trump send a team to Mexico City almost immediately

>puerto rico is 70% white

>i have asian, i have chinese in me
i bet you do, you ho

>he does not view them as a state

They fucking aren't you dumb cunt.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AMENDMENTS BEING VOTED ON??

LIST OF REPUBLICANS WHO VOTED AGAINST RAND'S AMENDMENTS??

>are you implying that brownies are equal to whited?
TUCKER NO!

Best girl from a not very good show.

75% white

But the Finns are sort of dying out with a birthrate of only 50k ethnic Finns. We need higher quality Spurdos. Regulating Finnish memes will produce better Spurdos before the last Finn dies out.

wasn't he supposed to be the keynote?

>Lahhteeno

Hispanics are not white because they speak a different language

Are these guys so blinded by the dumpster fire that was Obama's presidency that they think making rational statements is abnormal? How could he possibly rule out the possibility that a journalist would break the law?

Came here just to say
Tucker is raping this spic

>language isnt a race
hehehehe

fuck off lefty

>chinese

vimeo.com/142444429

Oh wow, this film. SAG guy is a total shit.

HAHAHAHA I love these

I mean, you have to look at it objectively. He is a very emotional man who is prone to outbursts

>I HAVE ASIANS AND CHINESE IN ME
Oh lady, stop that shit, go back to chinked.com

>god, there a lot of dumb ppl on tv

>I have Chinese in me

But not very far I bet.

There has to be some limit to this guy's cuckoldry right?

HHAHAHAHA I'M A DUMB WOMAN

They saw the end result, and they were on the high end of the bell curve.

>r/hapa: "DAS RITE!"

There are very few things I hate more than alleged mexicans putting on a fake accent to pronounce "LAHTEEENO"

Free Puerto Rico!

The greatest enemy of Jews are of course your own inbred people.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

>WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

Tucker is raping this poor Latinx wind bag.

These are the amendments to the 2018 budget resolution that are currently being proposed in the Senate in a "vote-o-rama".

Senators announce amendments, many are symbolic to highlight traitors (like Rand Paul's) or pure obstruction designed to kill the budget/tax reform (most Democrat amendments).

The last couple of votes are underway now then the full budget resolution will be voted on. It needs 50 votes + Pence to pass (it will) and then tax reform can go ahead.