UnBLeach

Shota/loli Ghostbusters when?

Hopefully never, Kubo should just finish himself off.

doujin when?

>New MC is a male Orihime
Uhhhh I think I'll pass

Ichigo was literally exactly like Kazui before the mom dying thing though

Matsumoto and hitsuyaga will have an offspring too? Pleh?

Hinamori goes to "free aizen" but kids stop aizen and then aizen becomes their mentor on how to become masters of keikaku.

Nemu is supposed to be Uryu's wife, what now?

He is exactky how ichigo was before his big boobed mom was killed

>they start visiting uncle aizen in his special chair for training instructions

Regarding next generations sequels. Give me rather High School DxD EX. Children of its heroes are much more sympathetic characters.

I really hope that we'll get some sequel about them. So damn cute.

Who is the black haired?

Loli nemu

Never. That's the only reason Kubo was allowed to make Ichigo's kid act like an actual kid. If they were going to make another series he would have been born as bitchy and lame as his father was.

>Ichigo grew up with Tatsuki who kicked his ass when he was a babby
>Kazui gets to have a new playmate in Ichikai who'll probably bully him

CUTE

Dude, you forgot hiwari? The happy kid are always the most op, i can see him killing a menos grande in one hit while still having that goofy smile.

Hell, he even killed Bach in one hit while still having that goofy smile.

God, don't make me draw this

I'd totes want a MC with the personality of Orihime from the first arc.

Medaka Box next generation. Kumagawa's kid. Medaka's kid. Stupid sexy Unzen and Momo as mentors.

Now that I'd read.

I still don't understand this part, he just touched it was deleted, just as bleach clean up anything it touches.

It is a mystery. People will have different theories and nothing can be confirmed yet if ever.

I was just assuming he was so OP just punching Yhwach took it down

So...he is "Bleach"?

Ichigo's kid reminds me of Tommy Pickles.

Do it faggot.

I didn't even like the ending but goddamn Rukia's kid is cute.

Ichika is basically Ywach reincarnated as a blank slate, he just took the fragment back into himself, Ywach has been officially "bleached".

>tumblr gifs

I never cared about the shipping shit, I only care if they don't make sense as far as characterization. Ichigo and Orihime vaguely makes sense, even if the romance was largely one-sided you can still explain it away with a ten year timeskip. Rukia and Renji is puzzling though. They seemed about as romantically inclined as Ichigo and Rukia, which is to say not at all, and more of a "partners in crime" kind of relationship. Rukia just didn't seem romantic period. With Orihime you can at least point to her wanting the strawberry juice the whole series, Rukia was just a bro to everyone, even in SS flashbacks.

I'm pretty sure that is from here actually

Which also means that Ichika is the new Soul King. This would actually be the perfect basis for a sequel. Shinigami want to him to be protected in the crystal prison, but Ichigo wants him to have normal life.

Look at this little shit, he knows how lucky he is, Orihime pretty sure hugs him all the day, which means boobs on the face all the day.

>Implying Kazui won't embarrass Ichika with his god powers by accident

You'd actually have to be a shipper to like this ending.

Idk why people are still salty about which ship prevails canon wise if they themselves can see that Kubo won't write Romance for shit, just be satisfied with whatever headcanon you have or just fucking search fics for your ship y'know?

I think you two mean Kazui and not Ichika.

>just be satisfied with whatever headcanon you have
That's NaruSaku talk there

she can still be his wife, her brain is the same

I mean what can you do? Bitching about it won't change anything

Only a minority is unhappy because of the ships. Of course this minority is a majority here. Most are more pissed about the unanswered questions and the number of characters with ambigious fates.

On a unrelated note, how often did Yuzu fuck Ichigo, while he slept?

Why does ichigo post SS arc always look like he's smelling a fart?

Are you fucking retarded?

Yea my bad I meant Kazui. Kazui is basically fucking OP as hell and now that the final remnant has been reabsorbed he'll be fucking unstoppable, I'd actually like the story to continue but with a different writer, someone competent who knows how to write comedy and action well.

>how often did Yuzu fuck Ichigo, while he slept?

How often did Yuzu fuck Ichigo's body while Kon was in it? There's no way Kon would be able to resist.

I'm nore disappointed than mad,It's sad that Bleach had to go that way but meh,unless you can draw or write a better ending then it's best to forget Bleach went this long and just convince yourself that Bleach ended after Rukia got rescued.

Yuzu's love for her Onii-Chan is pure! Pure!

Silly uncle Shunsui playing with the kids in-between procrastinating on his duties - happening never.

I actually enjoyed most of this arc. I remember that my opinion of Bleach was much lower during FKT and Deicide.

I think Bleach doesn't need a new writer, but rather someone, who helps Kubo organize his plans and ideas and helps him with the pacing. That should be the job of his editor actually.

Maybe that explain why Kon is missing. He's just being hidden in Yuzu's room for private use when the opportunity arises.

But how would she even do this without getting caught?

Tatsuki baby,glad you cut that horrible mullet off

It's just shipper fags who are angry. You're a clueless idiot

Well yes and no, editors are there to make sure schedules are met and that the stuff made will be something that sells.
Kubo's editor can't really help him if the man is burned out to the point he doesn't know how to end battles and keeps dropping subplots.

>loli nemu win the Kazuibowl

Kon is most likely with Squad 12 again. If I remember correctly Mayuri had plans to collect more Arrancar and also Giselle and Bambietta. Guess they and Halibel are in his dungeon.

>Kon is now Nemu's plush toy

I didn't even think about the Mayuri angle when it came to dead Quincies. I have new hopes for Liltotto's survivial.

>Bleach: Ink

Kazui's robe is alive (Ywhach?)

I need this if only for the glorious doujins

I don't think Mayuri will revive Liltotto. I think Orihime healing her and the other two is much more likely. If Rose survived a star shaped hole, then Liltotto can survive her wounds.

He was only interested in Giselle and Bambietta. He probably would put them in his secret sex dungeon or so. It is probably also what he did with Shuutara as he implied in the 13th Blades.

That is actually something that made me wonder in the chapter. The Black of Kazui's robe was strange.

I think is a new manga like boruto

Don't group Nemu with trash.

It's like Ichigo's fullbring robe, anons.

You'll notice the kid didn't leave his human body behind when he transformed.

This one make me laugh. Chartguy you still aive?

Imagine what his friends say about his mom. They probably go on about how hot she is behind Kazui's back, or when he's off in his own little world.

i thought it was like the time skip is a future that yhwach's trying to erase but ichigo killed him before it could happen

or somethihng

Kazui most likely absorbed Yhwach's powers and has become the new Soul King.