Rep Frederica Wilson laughs off general Kelly's criticism says "I'm a rockstar now!"

youtu.be/LNmWGkgf7U4

Why are democrats so fucking disgusting? They have no empathy at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O4jZ5Dnqm7o
streamable.com/6q56u
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921207772233990144
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5-SxUareg
youtube.com/watch?v=F9YNAavkliQ
twitter.com/TalbertSwan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

day of the rope when

Oh my fucking god, stop being such a little bitch, im beggin' ya

She turns on the tears for the fallen soldier in studio but giggles with glee at the idea she is famous now. Into the trash it goes

EVERY SINGLE NIGGER WILL HANG
MY PATIENCE HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED IT'S LIMIT

Pretty much. She's absolutely disgusting.

Does it feel like it’s all hanging by a thread these days? Then twatter and Fag book building up the pressure, the echo chamber constantly haranguing their users with content meant to enrage. People getting dopamine hits when they score a few thumbs and hearts. Normies Simultaneously feeling happy about their post/twat involving tragedy and grieving for said tragedy. Confusing them even further. It’s a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad world

>IT'S
>'

People taking seriously a woman dressed like a Rhinestone Cowboy.

can we get a real rock star to criticize her and say something along the lines of "cultural appropriation"?

Niggers have no idea how embarrassing they are to themselves.

possessive

she literally looks like she is wearing a chimpanzee mask

They call me Cowgirl Funky.
They call me Rockstar.
They call me Chimp Gibbonson.

I hate ******** so much!
They are twenty percent less than Mexicans yet cause so much wreckage, at least Mexicans don't kill as much, but they must all get deported and sent to Africa

Negroes are well known to have very little empathy...a most repugnant trait they share with islam...its every man for themselves with that lot.....ugh, so much cancer

Only whites have empathy. Its is our power and our curse.

Another example of why they'll just keep losing.

>those fucking hats
That is a US Congressman

Still waiting for folks to keep it real and go after the lying ghetto queen wife. Whats her gofundme up to now?
Black people are so shameless when they lie. So loud and confident about it. No fucking honor. ever.

Here is Hannity talking about John Kelly: youtu.be/O4jZ5Dnqm7o

Says Kelly completely destroyed the media today.

It gets better.
streamable.com/6q56u

Why is she culturally appropriating the cowboy hat? Not cool.

>Canadian doesn't even know 1st grade English

They call me argon

This is an elderly female nigger with the mind of a child. It has no business speaking in public desu. It needs to be medicated in a nigger home.

she tried scolding Trump by saying he couldn't remember the widow's name. she tweeted the widow's name was Myeshia (or something like that) which was.... misspelled. Goddamn nigger is dumb as fuck.

I think she is a Macho Man fan.

>the mind of a child
>no business speaking in public
>desu

Oh, the irony.

lol at Sup Forums

Highly under rated

So she's just copying Mad Maxine Pisswater? At least try to be original, sweetheart.

Nice hat, Fred!

Forgot pic

Niggers really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

calling Kid Rock....

do it faggot

Trump just hit her. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921207772233990144

i thought they were the same person

I'm sure her kids will be excited to see their mom visit them in the penitentiary. Now if we can get all the dads to join her maybe we can cut down on some crime.

CNN needs to keep putting this nigger on TV. It is doing so much damage to the liberal cause. She's a literal clown, like that idiot from Public Enemy with the giant clock.
She's the kind of spokesman that makes people step back and think, wait I'm aligned with that thing?

They call me pearl necklace
They call me the hat
They call me NIGGER

The sheboon will just start a new meme
We wuz cowboys an shiet

I think Brett's expression at the end sums up my reaction to this. I'm actually amazed that the catalog hasn't been full of cowboy hat nigger threads for the last day or two.

point me in the direction of a smart black female politician. There really seems to be 0

It's is shorthand for "it is." Its is the possessive.

She looks like Luis Guzman in drag.

Don't let it all consume you user, lest you descend into madness. Just focus on improving your own life.

As a native Texan I am deeply offended.

Damn dirty ape.

the absolute state of our country's politics is just too much for me to handle now

I appreciate how they arranged the bodies by crispiness tho

>Frederika

Spent like 20 minutes talking about how ridiculous nigger names are with my buddy at the bar today. Fitting

...LOL

>You say democrat
>I say crazy sheboon in a cowboy hat

canada is right faggot

I like how this woman has a slightly smaller decorative cowboy hat for every outfit she wears.

Also fuck this cunt, I hope a shark or gator eats her.

The state of democrats, folks. No more Obama to make them palatable makes them ugly as fucking sin.

How do these ignorant niggers get into politics? Congress and the Senate!
Are niggers being "affirmative actioned" into politics?
It's always the Democrats with these niggers from the hood suddenly being a congress person.
This fucking country.

>t. niggerlover
>opinion discarded

When they redistrict they try to keep all of the shitty areas contained in a single district instead of letting them vote where it might actually matter. That's why every state has a clown or two like this bitch.

This woman has a repulsive personality, Trump smart to raise her profile by having the media reflexively defend her.

Tucker Carlson has been taking this approach too. Half of his guests are just crazy leftists. It's important that normies see these people. It breaks the leftist tactic of putting PR friendly center-leftists out front maintaining plausible deniability while the neomarxists run wild in the the background. Neomarxists need to be given mainstream platforms to drown out the "moderate" left. Same thing with Islam.

>“When she got off the phone, she said, ‘He didn’t even know his name. He kept calling him, ‘Your guy,’ ” Ms. Wilson recalled the widow saying. “He was calling the fallen soldier, ‘your guy.’ And he never said his name because he did not know his name. So he kept saying, ‘Your guy. Your guy. Your guy.’ And that was devastating to her.”

..........your guy? really Sup Forums? Don said it, he said it over and over.

Your guy

Your guy.

YOUR GUY

Don is ourguy confirmed!!!!!!!!!

When will these people be charged with Treason ?
they are sick.

what is the best is this is who we send to congress to speak for americans. look at this fucking loser. Her calling card is she color coordinated dedazzled hats. and we are wondering why washington is an ATM for the illumiatti gay joo empire???

LEAKED

FREDERICA WILSON NUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5-SxUareg

Honestly, there really seems to be a pattern between women who wear rhinestone encrusted gaudy hats like this and reprehensible soulless behavior for the sole sake of money and fame.

ugly as an abbo

Trying not to sound cringey, but it feels as if a terrible day is on the horizon. Everything seems wrong and there is so much anger building up, everywhere, in everyone. The Western world is a powder keg of conflicting ideologies and emotions. Will it come and will we be ready if it does? I'm sure the people who suffered through the worst times in our history thought everything was fine until the chaos began. All you can do is prepare yourself and wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9YNAavkliQ

Fast forward to 1:47:00. Listen to this victim complex moon cricket chirp about THE CHIRRUN. She just rants for her allotted time and doesn't even let the center director respond. How she won her district I have no fucking idea.

> dedazzled
magic

BASED

>that top nigger reply with the shitty gif saying we the people back this bitch
I'm convinced these fuckers use bots to upvote their comments to the top, he even has an anti-white video pinned on this twitter account:
twitter.com/TalbertSwan

her face is so gross. She makes Kelly Ann conway look like a fuckin model

Trump needs to let this die, what a moron. Everyone is already turning on this bitch. If he just shut up and let Kelly's speech sit in the airwaves he wins

she's trump but not orange? he knew what he signed up for is balls being dragged across faces and that's all there is to it. i dont care if this woman is a purple dinosaur

Trump gets multiple replies with a second or two. No doubt they're bots.

I am suprised there is not a petition to get her to stop wearing cowboys hats because it is cultural appropriation

Americas finest.

Typical black woman. She only did this for her ego and nothing else.

Being a topic is the pinacle of nigger achievement.

They don't fear being loathed, they fear being ignored.

This woman is gold. She needs more air time but the Dems will shut her down soon.

>flat out ignores his heartfelt speech

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

>silencing a beautiful WOC

Racist!

Because the media covers up for them and they know it.

If a republican did what you just said, it'd be wall-to-wall tomorrow. So just watch tomorrow how underwhelmingly this rockstar comment is covered.