Brave UPenn teacher stands up for black women. You'll never guess what happened next

Nazis are now doxxing and harassing this women. They've already gotten her fired, she's had to make her twitter account private and she's in fear for her life. I thought Sup Forums was for open and free debate, not singling people out for racial issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/grad-student-sounds-alarms-over-penns-response-to-online-attacks/120693
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a NIGGER.

>1 post by this IP

Sup Forums is a board of peace and does not condone harassment on other platforms

why are white women so self hating?
it disgusts me to my core

unless they're a bitch who deserves it

>pick a fight with white people
>lose
every time

I'm shaking and crying right now I'm so angry. I'll try to post more.

Because most of them are stupid fucking cunts

nope. harassment is not Sup Forums
there is no correlation at all

>profile pic is a woman with a condescending smile, 2 pounds of makeup and bright red lipstick, librarian glasses, skrillex haircut and colored hair
Every fucking time.

There is no try, only do

>Penn Teacher
This country is fucked
captcha
>BLACK INGLEWOOD

U mad white bois?

Fired for being a racial virtue signaling cunt. Seems about right

pol is for calling out hypocrites you cunt. Fuck off with your bullshit.

>defending white women

You realize every time society went to shit, it was because white women and cucks who enable them in hopes of getting pussy got too much power?

I am not "better" than anyone. This is not about a moral high ground. This is about winning. I have picked my side and don't care how many kike professors have to be put in their place to advance my interests.

Bwahahahaaa!

>openly state racial bias
>in a learning environment, no less
>get punished for it

okay

It's just the left eating the left, only cucks would go into debt six figures to sit in her class

She's not brave, she's a racist piece of shit who integrated racism into her teaching practice as a conscious choice.

This happened this week? I haven't heard anyone on campus talking about it.

>I'm not racist or sexist, but I will create preferences and limit contribution of paying students based on their race and sex arbitrarily.

She's fucking prioritizing her students by race which is just unprofessional. Fire her ass.

I can't really blame a white kid if he goes to campus with a gun and kills everybody. Why not? He isn't given a fair shake by these people. He faces prejudice at every corner, and unlike whiny ass niggers, everyone considers it a virtue instead of a sin.

>Historian

Why is this a problem? I don't think niggers should even be allowed in schools with whites. And that is how it was from the face fucking Dawn of time until Jews changed it in the 1960's. Pick a side faggot. Life is tribalism. No more, no less.

but they're getting high level jobs in academia

We need to bring back burning at the stake (w smores!) and gladiator fights

Nigger hand plus time stamp or you're a white liberal larping cuck, which is worse than a nigger.

She deserves everything she gets. We're dismantling the ZOG and this nigger got in the way. Collateral damage. Hope she's at a soup kitchen begging for scraps by next week asking the white man for food.

I fucking hate when teachers call on the stupid kids first. It just humiliates them and makes class longer.

U rob some1 nigger

Maybe this sort of racism is why we need to prioritize Black People above whites.

She picks niggers instead of me?
Holy shit being white does really pay off, thanks!

>Call on nigger students first.
>They always get it wrong.
>"Sigh"
>"Chad McThundergroin, go ahead."

> my black women
Plantation mentality. Leftist whites look at blacks as pets, not equals.

feel no remorse and remember that leftists started this shit and have been doing it for almost a decade. the days of playing nice and thinking we can win via the moral high ground are over

Literally niggers, white women benefit from affirmative action more than blacks and spics do

>we
"We" aren't a thing, nigger. I'm not your friend.

fairly certain Sup Forums just reflects whatever you dish out right back to you while adding memes.

Kek has spoken.

maybe you should play in traffic

Isn't there something the owners of this site can do about these racial slurs?

She's only a TA. Not like she's a professor. When you're low on the totem pole, you gotta learn just how much grab ass you can get away with.

Well said.

stfu faggot

This is the most niggerest post on Sup Forums

Why would anyone want to be called on in class?
Just give me the fucking test and let me ace it.
>Fuck all the jibber jabber

Wow I hope nothing happens to this BRAVE womyn. So scary lads. This is Drumpf's America.

It’s called reddit

this
the rule applies to them all
liberals, women, minorities
Being nice to them has done NOTHING but make them act worse

notice she doesnt mention black males

problematic

Fuck this cunt and fuck you, too, OP.

Go toss a dick in your ass, faggot.

gr8 b8 m8.

Source on her getting fired?

Good.

>I thought Sup Forums was for open and free debate, not singling people out for racial issues.

What do you think she's doing?

Please look into these beautiful, soulful eyes and try to understand the pain she sees in the souls of Black People. This is why she does it. It's not out of hate, it's love.

>Second tier POC
how do you guys feel? why is africans the best POCS?

This might not be the right site for you newfriend.

I'm not going to say a word on Twitter. That said, what does she expect? Each of these kids is paying somewhere between 8 and 15 grand PER SEMESTER just to listen to her shit. Intentionally calling on ANY ethnic group LAST is undercutting their ability to pose questions and participate in class discussion.

UPenn won't do jack shit, of course, but hopefully she can be encouraged by hook or by crook to simply leave. Hell, WARN students what her policy is. Have her CONSISTENTLY take on under 50% of the student cap. That way her per-capita cola will disappear.

Send her to the reeducation camps

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

Name one society altering thing blacks have contributed
>inb4 slavery
It doesnt count if they were forced to work

Grow a pair groidanon. Can you really not understand the game that’s being played out is for keeps now. For keeps now
> for keeps

5 Shekels have been deposited to your account

>"uh...I be not know dat, teacha"
"Tyrone, didn't you read the assigned chapters."
>"uh...uh...see...no...I din reed dat."
"Why on Earth not, Tyrone?"
>"well...i caint reed."
"Fucking white men! When will they stopped oppressing people of color?"

That's not a white woman. It's a (((white woman))). Stop letting Jews trick you

Fuck you faggot. If you can't handle the bants, prance your queer ass somewhere else, you literal nigger.

By the way, please use they/them pronouns when referring to Stephanie.

no one enjoys speaking in front of peers, particularly if you're retarded

>Tfw when you make the kikes play by their own rules.

she did it to herself. 4/10 larp.

This bitch lost her job and now she's sunk so low as to apply for barista positions at minimum wage. When they won't hire her for that, she'll be forced to suck to trucker dick for 20s and not long after she has sunk that low, she'll be sucking nigger dick for crack.

>they don't even exist to her

>problem glasses

I doubt all these sjws have eye problems

There is nothing wrong with sex work.

Maybe I'm wrong, but is this a tranny?

Because those doing the hiring think the same as the dumb broad in the OP. They're just not so stupid to scream it out loud at all times.

White men are the only people who get things based on merit in 2017, or who can receive criticism for their work

This will lead to white men becoming even better at everything in the long run. The pendulum swings.

Praise Kek!

I need some fap material
>can we get a source?

do liberals not see what the ultimate conclusion of this is? If she thought she could say this without consequence than she supports some white professor saying the same thing about discriminating about non-whites. These people are so far up their own asses it's unreal.

She's actively gloating about discriminating. Tolerant societies do not tolerate intolerance!

Sup Forums is a board of peace

t. roastie

What's the over/under on how many cats she has?

We need a white nazi darth Vader to deal some serious justice.

fuck open and free debate; I want to crush my enemies.

sauce on this traitor getting fired?

Nothing at all, I'm actually happy she will soon find her purpose in life all while majorly decreasing her life expectancy. It really was a good choice on her part to brag about her antics online.

Check out chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/grad-student-sounds-alarms-over-penns-response-to-online-attacks/120693

>Stephanie McKellop, who uses they/them pronouns...
Look at that face in Of course she uses gender-neutral pronouns!

This is kinda based on Penn to do this; they're actually punishing someone for discriminating against white men!

It doesn't look like they've fired her. It seems like they were about to fire her, then leftists jumped on her side by pretending like the the tweets were private (at the time they were posted) and are claiming that only white supremacists would take offense to her hateful remarks about white people.

I am guessing they will try to bring her back quietly next week.

McK(something) is (((them)))?
Fucking kikes marrying Scots to get a white name and become crypto jews.
>not her
>her kike mother

“Nazis”

I’m sure nazis have better things to do then harass some women who will probably end up raped beaten or killed by a mudslide or nigger. Nice try though leftie KYS or leave pol forever you only have two options

LOL when will these people stop overcompensating for their own racism by trying to prove how progressive they are? It's glaringly obvious that these are the people with the problem.

No freeze preach without consequences. "We" can play their game better than them.

stop being Sup Forumsphobic, bigot, not all Sup Forumsacks.