Are tiki torches the official symbol of the nazi alt right?

are tiki torches the official symbol of the nazi alt right?

LE GUACMAOLE SO RANDOM HOLDS UP SPORK

They keep away blood-sucking parasites and mosquitoes too.

haha weirdo steve with the lazy eye who makes da guac bro so random xDDDDDDDD

>your entire political movement is symbolized by a frog and walmart tiki torches

it is only a matter of time before they march through the streets carrying a giant bundle of Tiki torches with an axe at the center.

we should take something most normies use and make it an alt right symbol..like yoga pants or tanktops, just wear them during protests

>mfw a tiki torch holding frogposter who weighs 300lbs managed to being a shitposting mememaster into the most important job in the world

Is Steve Jeb?

A company had to put that sign up because of how much liberals cry oppression... that is just fucking sad

Fine, I'll take my business elsewhere.

What an awfully hot coffe cup
was that a funny meme?
probably not
now i gotta stop

>mfw ANTIFA and ALTRIGHT as the same niggers

pretty much. they're both controlled opposition, spooks, and the useful idiots that follow them

meh as long as it helps tear everything down, its good

>killer guac

whats "everything?"

you can just tell some smug boomer made that sign.

PICKLE RICK

society..bring it down

Are there any problems within society not created Jews?

yes

It's obvious some soyboy put it up without anyone's input. Wouldn't doubt it if he doesn't even work there.

what are they?

Yes they are reserved for these people

Those torch rally's were powerful I don't give a shit what the paid shills say they pissed off so many people which is a clear sign they're very effective, anyone who isn't an idiot can see that

>when youre so bluepilled you hate antifa but love the altright

this is neither here nor there. i know soy milk has negative connotations for being the go to beverage of vapid suburban cumdumpsters and gay faggots from outer space, but i am a scientist by profession and soy milk is absolutely scientifically proven good for you and it has major antiinflammatory properties (comparable to clinically approved drugs at their recommended therapeutic dosage). as a man of logic, if you can stomach the taste you should definitely include it into your diet. im not kidding. i read a lot of research papers, i work in immunology. i 100% recommend it, your heart and circulation will benefit greatly.