Today I've come to realize that Spencer can deliver and achieve good optics...

Today I've come to realize that Spencer can deliver and achieve good optics. He has conducted himself with eloquence and set a major precedence today for future advocates of white identity to achieve a mainstream platform.

Bravo today man. Sup Forums is no longer on the fence. It has become abundantly clear today that the real shows are those who tarnish you and your work on behalf of our people and the 14 words. These people have done nothing but sow the seeds of disunity when at this time we should be uniting as one movement.

shut up drumpfkin

Defend Spencer's cucking for Israel?

If you are advocating for a white ethnostate, is it really a good idea to go around yelling stupidity like "hail trump." Im sure there are much better ways to advocate for a white ethnostate. Spencer is most likely controlled op

Do we really need 10 spenshill threads? CIA niggers, I swear

FUCK SPENCER AND FUCK THE (((ALT RIGHT)))

Yeah, I listened and I heard the quintessential.... Ebil Capitalist! He can fuck off!

If you don't understand the double bind this puts liberals in, maybe your brain is too small for this sort of thing. I highly doubt spencer is genuinely a zionist. Especially considering his exchange with Jewish Pizza Autist earlier today.

Can you imagine selling your voice like some kind of subserviant prostitute as these guys do?

I can't imagine what it does to the spirit of a person; especially when they abjectly fail as they are today.

Wanna break the act and give us some useful information on what kind of operation you're a part of?

what is the cia's endgame? at this point it makes no sense to shriek about controlled op all the time. they've gone too far.

spencer handled those mongrels pretty damn good...

pretty good bait. (((spencer))) will never gain credibility, if he cared about advancing the platform he'd move into the shadows and direct others

Yeah nothing controlled about it...

You post that as if there isn't also a coordinated shill storm of people bashing Spencer for weeks on end any time he does anything. Regardless of what you think of Spencer, I honestly think there's a much stronger case for psyops against him than there is for him. Notice how even the posts currently being written in favor of him are done in a very declarative, somewhat sarcastic way just to rile everybody up.

>who you callin pinhead

He's not controlled OP just because he's an autistic retard. That's par for the course of the right wing.

He was shoehorned into being the "leader" of a previously non-existent "Alt-Right" in order to sweep up the opposition under one name and face.

The fact there was dozens of threads being posted every minute on Sup Forums bashing Spencer during his speech today, and the fact he BTFO a Jew on live television, put to bed any of your bullshit about him being controlled OP. If he was truly bad optics, there wouldn't be a need for the paid shills to come on here would there?

That haircut looks so dumb. Looks like someone took a shit on top of a shaved head. Leave some length on the side you jackass

>optics
There's that word again

All the trolls are out tonight...

lmao right wingers are such retards. everyone hates richard spencer. if you are associated with him, you are labeled a nazi or loser by everyone who matters. but im glad he btfo a single powerless jew, surely this will be the catalyst for a greater movement

Hi JIDF