Predictions for 2020

Predictions for 2020

In three years, Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc. Because let's face it, he definitely isn't any of those even in Sup Forums would want him to be.

He will also add many Generation Z supporters who will be able to vote for the first time in their life. They will be a "Trump Youth" like how the 1980s had a "Reagan Youth."

The only ones who'll vote for the Democrats are the screeching, histrionic, violent, race-gender-sexuality obsessed minority. I used to think that he'll lose the bluest of states like Vermont and Massachusetts, but even people in those states will be tired of the extreme left, especially given the fact that they have to deal with them more than people in a state like West Virginia The only strong Democratic 'state' will be Washington D.C because of its high black population, but it'll be the best GOP performance in that city.

California will go red once they're forced to institute proper voter ID laws. There are millions of Republican voters in Cali, many of whom didn't bother voting in 2016 because there was no point. New York will go red because upstate and Long Island and Staten Island are already red, and will go redder. There are also many people in NYC (the ones who aren't frothing at the mouth leftists) who will realize that Trump really is pretty decent at the very least. The New England states will go red because of young Trumpyouth voters in college rebelling against their leftist caretakers.

and I'm making this thread from the perspective of someone who lives in NYC. I know a few who are already realizing Trump is actually not as bad as they thought.

And I also know quite a few people born in 1995-1998 (considered Gen Z by some) who voted for Trump in New York fuckin City

This is the map that'll happen if both Elizabeth Warren runs and Hillary goes to prison.

It's going to happen in most other scenarios too

bump

These states will always go blue:
>California
>Hawaii
>Washington
>Vermont
>Delaware
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
>Illinois
>New York
>Massachusetts
>New Mexico
>Washington DC(Yes I know its not a state.)

Everything else can flip just not those. Blacks in Chicago control illinois. Anchor babies in New Mexico and California have sealed it. Hawaiians love welfare too much. Liberal elitists in New England and NYC. Seattle tech companies in Washington ruin it. Blacks in DC.

>Blacks in Chicago

Ensure voted ID and other anti-fraud measured, coupled with anti-felon laws and you take care of that because downstate Illinois is red.

>Anchor babies

again, voter ID and deportation

>Hawaiians love welfare

the Asian population can be swayed with the fact that Democrats are catering to blacks and browns with anti-meritocratic policies. Trump is the epitome of the successful American man they aspire to be

>Liberal elitists in New England and NYC

The alt-right has a lot of former leftists. Three and a half years is a lot of time for their ranks to swell. I know a few former leftists myself here in NYC

>Seattle tech companies

Pajeets can be swayed to the Trump side in the same way other Asians can. See above.

>Blacks in DC

This is the only category I agree with you on. Trump might do better than every other GOP candidate has done, but not enough.

California will stay blue for sure.

and Illinois and Hawaii and DC.

Washington is 55-45 Democrat to Republican. It's not completely out of play.

exactly

I wonder how red California would be this election without voter fraud. I still suspect it would have gone blue, but probably close

red cali seems cozy as fuck. would live in it

i stopped by a gas station near mount shasta way up in northern california. they were selling t-shirts, stickers and stuff about how they (northern california) wanted to separate into a different state from central/southern california. there's an actual movement associated with it (can't remember the name). it was very grassroots and small, but the feeling is there enough for them to sell crap about it that everybody local to the area knows.

and yeah, san fran would obviously be lumped off with central cal.

which parts of Cali are red? I think I heard that some parts of SoCal are. What about NorCal? I hear NorCal has a lot of the hippy women-don't-shave-or-use-deodorant type

they had pamphlets about it, and it had been going on for a long time...years and years. not something recent at all. but it made complete sense to me, especially after seeing how the election went. this was in december of 2016.

post-election, the left has obviously fallen further into degeneracy to the point of it being laughable and unbelievable.

State of Jefferson

It's called northern California.
Anything north of Redding is how California should be. And, oh irony, it isn't becoming a sterile desert from 250 years of abusing the environment with liberal fuckery.

>yolo
>not 420%

>
basically above san francisco and sacramento, until oregon. that area is very rural. there are definitely hippy types of there, but they aren't overwhelming. this area is far away from the whole san fran/los angeles/san diego areas, both geographically and politically/socially.

i basically grew up in san diego. there are illegals everywhere. the fact that it is mostly blue is due to this, as well as dems catering to minorities as well. it's textbook -- minorities and illegals want handouts...hollywood wants minorities and illegals because it's "PC" (but actually they can just profit off these people).

i'm in virginia now for grad school. it's a pretty big contrast coming from southern california. i initially bought into the whole "oh, it's part of the south, there are gonna be rednecks everywhere" type of thinking...but it's not. of course there are some, but people here are overwhelmingly polite, and by far more trustworthy just in dealing with them day-to-day. locking their front doors is not a common thing, people leave their car running and unlocked while they go into gas stations to buy food/drinks etc. completely different from so cal. in so cal that's like asking for your car to be stolen.

ty sir

libs crying about gerrymandering and that's california

It fucking sucks that New York will always go blue because of NYC

He won't get California, MA (I live here its awful) or Hawaii.