Next stage to the Anime

I finally realized that China would take over Japanese anime style unlike western nations and South Korea.

Chinese anime is much better than Japan now.
Be hold, this is made in China. You can't believe it but it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s76iFbGrAQc
youtube.com/watch?v=2SrPmJl562M
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UJagJ-tnA
youtube.com/watch?v=rCdMVkVR-WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be hold, this is made in China.
Fuck off china. Go kill a kid or something.

The chinese demand better from their slave animators. But man, the chinese language sounds gross, they'll need to have Jap dubs if they want that anime bucks.

Is that pic supposed to prove your point

Looks like shit desu

Too bad the chinese language sounds like a sea cucumber being run through a food processor.

Chinks will save anime when Japan turns it illegal in 2020.

China and Korea length too over "anime" - seeing as 90% of anime thats not labeled "KyoAni" are produced in Korea and China.

It will take a while for both though to establish proper base for own original content. Korea already proven it can make good animated movies on itself and no worse than Japan. China still is plenty generic, but has some great animation talent and can produce stuff like OP`s picture which is actually better than similar Japanese harem ecchi shows. That said, China lacks a "flagship" - real quality original show to establish the core: akin to Wakfu in france or Avatar in USA.

This seasons, Outcast is done by chinese studio - but while its semi-decent, not exactly example of great production - but they gain experience and develop really fast, so soon enougth "chinese anime" will stop being rarity.

Similarly, expect lot more korean webcomics adaptations by Japanese anime studios in future.

Chinese anime will still be made in Japan.

>korean webcomics adaptations by Japanese anime studios
no, they buy korean animators not korean stories
the way they tell stories is far too different, especially korean

Later in 2021 Kyoani will save anime again and Kyoto gain independence from Japan

THE UNITED STATES OF KYOTO

This entire post is bullshit.

It actually looks really good, at least better than 90% of generic low budget japanese anime of same kind with flapping mouths and stills.

That said, if you want prope chinese animetion, best example is still WolfSomke:

And for Korean animation example:
youtube.com/watch?v=2SrPmJl562M
was actually a pretty damn good movie, better than most Japanese since Kon`s death

Koreans buy Japanese animation studios. Chinese as well. And production aimed at own markets - no one cares about shrinking Japanese anime market, not even japanese: most money atm comes from streaming in China.

Look at title screens in the ED of every currently airin anime this season.

for whatever reason fucked up WolfSomke links
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UJagJ-tnA
youtube.com/watch?v=rCdMVkVR-WY

you got name for that korean animu? loks diffrent so I want to check it out.

Shining Modern History, its good - defenitely worth checking

Im sold, its fukin amazing animu fajto

>dividing
Kill yourself

50 cent has been deposited to your account

I actually watched that series. It's pretty standard harem with useless MC Shit.

Athletic childhood friend is best girl.

Cupids Chocolates right? Is there a season two now? I don't recognize that scene cap.

Can someone confirm this ? Link would bei nice

>Similarly, expect lot more korean webcomics adaptations by Japanese anime studios in future.
Have any been made so far?

I think so. I've seen a few myself but don't check because I'm not the intended market so I have no interest.

China doesn't have enough respect for creativity to fully support their own creative industry.

Maybe one day Chinese artists will be so pissed off about restrictive government bullshit and rampant piracy that they demand protections, but until that time, it's gonna be fiddle faddle

>Athletic childhood friend is best girl.
as always, they are most fun and not weak cry babies.

>chosing athletic childhood friend over non "clock" yandere
nope

wut? clock?

Yandere is a close second.

A rip of from Date a Live "clock"

I'm sorry but china, hongkong and taiwan are not same.

This is the biggest thing i fear atm. When tokyo gets the olympics, loads of feminists and sjw cucks will see the anime shit and get triggered so hard that they will make it a world issue and try to get japan cucked

I hate how chinese sounds so no thanks also that single pic. doesn't look any better than you average anime.

Yeah, China is relevant, while Hong Kong and Taiwan are not.