James Alex Fields

Is he okay Sup Forums?
Any news on him or his case?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/36610772/medical-examiner-rules-heyer-died-from-blunt-force-injury
youtube.com/watch?v=K-GlvVyAgy4
youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably getting buttraped in jail by Jamal

Hopefully

>Sup Forums doesnt care
>Still posts altright cancer anyway

he's currently a political prisoner

Isn't his mom Jewish? Also that looks like a stain on his shirt.

Last I heard he has a female Lawyer that loves to take nude pics

he's on a vacation in the Bahamas enjoying the paycheck from the CIA

they stopped talking about him because the evidence is pointing towards this being an accident, so he'll probably just get some manslaughter charge and just get parole or 1 year or something. He didn't even physically hit Heather Heifer, either, so possibility he will get off free completely. Of course, because cville was shilled so hard, this will make many chimp outs, so thats why total blackout silence. Again, evidence now shows he was hit by another car, backed into a corner, started getting baseball bats on slammed on car, and then he sped out in panic through, at around 15 mph, through crowd.

and that meme girl from the photos wasn't even heather. Heather Heifer died about 50 feet away from the car due to heart attacked by induced panic. Probably because she was chain smoker at 300+ pounds in her mid 30s. The media just shilled that one college photo from like 2007, with the ultra face close up.

He's doing fine. He's in a seg unit with cantwell and a couple others

A report from 2 days ago says she died from blunt force

nbc29.com/story/36610772/medical-examiner-rules-heyer-died-from-blunt-force-injury

>In jail for killing a cow

In texas we just have a BBQ

Fuck off, nigger.

well if thats the updated case, then that is something work with, I just know its not the open and shut case the liberals wanted. This case has a lot of parts to it. afaik she wasn't hit by the car though, and mother said she died of heart attack.

If he gets out I'm going to high five the fuck out of him. This guy is fucking awesome.

The language of the article is strange though, I doubt your version but if she was indeed hit by the car they would just come out and say it, instead they're saying "blunt force during the car attack"

Was she trampled ? That's blunt force, and the panic could cause her heart to fibrillate

Vee did a video on it, you'd never say "hit by car" as the cause of death. You don't die because you got hit by a car, you die because you lose blood or your organs fail. The mechanism that failed in your body is what gets recorded.

>>In jail for being near a cow when it died from obesity
FTFY

are you trying to look smart? we have her identified on camera as never being hit. I don't doubt she got trampled.

Theres videos of her communists broskis smashing her chest trying to revive a passed out girl. They killed her, probably on purpose to frame a nazi murderer narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-GlvVyAgy4

Here she is getting CPRd on a stretcher

youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U

Drone footage of some of the impact, I think she might be the one hanging on to the hood for a while

where is she identified ?

i'm sure that he will get a fair and impartial trial that won't at all be affected by political considerations

yup
not at all
I'm sure
yup

He will get a statue in the ethnostate

that red minivan is not james fields. It was a separate vehicle pushed by a mob after the impact.

yeh i know that, he pushed two cars but that picture here shows that she was way further up the road

I hope they turn him into a lamshade

>Tfw nigger skin is worthless because it smells like shit
Also lampshade.

Ironically the mechanic also listed this as the cause of death for the car. Blunt force from a cow.

Hope this fash neckbeard gets locked up in the worst prison in the state for the rest of his miserable life. Maybe you other Sup Forumslacks can come see him for conjugal visits after he gets broken in by the gang member that ends up owning him.