Any Right Wing themes or ideas on him?

Sup Forums do you think sasuke uchiha is right wing or left wing, or do you think he expresses any right wing themes?

Naruto is left leaning politics but with all of it's fictional basis is right wing.

There's no real concept of racial, clan, or village purity; they interbreed at will.

At the same time all characters are bound to destiny and their genetics determines how well they do.

filthy uch*ha roach

GET OUT!

Well Sasuke seems like the opposite, because he do believes he is better then the other clans. At the same time he does have an aristocratic view.

Yea but that didn't last very long.

Rock Lee is a jobber though. Guy fits your criteria better, but he's an anomaly in the series and also has to suicide to even come close to the strongest chars.

>tfw sharp eyes sasuke pukes
I want to be a little boy and gay af

f-f-f-full frontal nudity O_O

Bump,

>mfw uch*ha genocide

NEVER BACK DOWN
NEVER GIVE IN
FUCK HILLARY AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE
AND MEXICANS

Nah, Sasuske was no left wing faggot. No family. Somebody took that from him, but he doesn't expect it back so much as he wants to succeed on his own.

I don't know. You tell me.

Wrong pic, whoops

muh dick

This is the eye and smirk of rugged individualism.

>Autism

I would say Sasuke is kind of far right up until his final fight with Naruto, with his idea of revolution kinda sounding like communism.

>little lost boy

Why are Americans always so fucking cringe-worthy, pathetic, dumb, degenerate and gay?

Why do you post a libtard faggot shonen manga here on Sup Forums? Why? This manga is literally one of the reasons so many whites are faggots and trannies these days. Literally this one manga.

Can't you guys just nuke yourselves?

The guy who has black hair and black eyes is more based than the cuck with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Show us your flag fellow burger.

Nothing is "le based" about your gay shit comic, you stupid fatass.

>hate each-other's guts
>still bros after you fight it out

Sounds like your average shonen jump rivalry.

You're so fucking mad I could hard-fry an egg on your bitch forehead.

Show us your flag fellow burger. Also, nice projection.

What's up with all these /ourguy/ Naruto threads lately? I'll say it here once more though, the tragedy of Itachi Uchiha is a true Machiavellian tale filled on it's head.

There's literally nothing wrong with shonen jump done right.

>ahhhhh

I mean no harm dude.

oops wrong pic

Just an emo faggot. The brother seemed pretty bad ass.

Narutard thread

The hell ?

>awwwww yehhhh

>a wild naked girl doing hawt things in the middle of the night appears!

>It's a cute CUTE!

To be honest, I think I would hide behind a bush.

Sasuke is the radical left, similar to groups like antifa or blm. His original goal is to take out the Kages (literal dictators that rule off power), the Anbu (police), and Root (cia/fbi). His final goal at the end was to remove all borders and have a globalist world unite to fight against him.

Naruto was more right-leaning with some leftist policies. His goal was to remove the concept of hereditary burgoise and instead instill a meritocracy where hard work and ingenuity can let one grow on the social ladder - capitalism. His only leftist policy was the sharing of the Bijuu (nukes/wmds) where he believed balance between the villages superseded the supremacy of his own. It's the equivalent of Trump hand-delivering NK and Iran a nuke out of goodwill and to make sure the world table was balanced.

Straight up SJW for Sasuke.

Your friend is not your friend until you fight with him.

Those are traps not trannies. A tranny would never openly flash their cock.

He may be emo as fuck, but he respects power and ability; SJWs do not.

He's a faggot.

No joke I used to have the most fun matches against this one guy once we both figured out neither one of us had any problems with just beating the crap out of each other. Great way to blow off steam.

It troubles me that my nephews find this to be somewhat foreign even though they're in to sports and vidya and other competitive things.

Sam Hyde said Naruto has fascist elements.

>He's a faggot.