White cultural appropriation

With Halloween just around the corner, many people will wear this symbol of white culture as a costume.

It's offensive and degrading.

How do we stop this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-kyydyUgWg
youtube.com/watch?v=2X6HpbGyO5o
youtube.com/watch?v=in5kC5qFjm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self bump

It's bullshit but if it means trolling libs than yea go for it

Final bump

I have literally never seen anyone wear a suit on halloween, except for bright purple pimp suits

Why is it acceptable for a mexican to wear a suit, but not for a white man to wear a sombrero?

The suit was invented by Western Europeans.

I wonder how many people will wear pic related

And peanut butter was invented by blacks. Your point?

False. Definitely white people. GG though.

I've always wanted to wear an awkwardly flashy pimp suit, and shoot a gun sideways at random things in the woods. I'd get the fedora, gator skin boots, pearl rings, a boombox with a couple of funk mix tapes and the whole nine yards with it too. I asked my friend about this, and he was on board with it until he found out how serious I was. I was going to do it post-ironically. Not make a habit of it or something, so there's no need to judge me for even fucking admitting this. I'd just like to dress up as a pimp and shoot at inanimate objects, poorly, is all. Except, I'd say catch phrases from like 70's exploitation movies before empyting a clip or load of revolver rounds. This is fucking America and it's a dream of mine. Not like, a bucket list sort of thing. More like, just stretching my dollar, getting the full effect of my Halloween costume type of thing. You'll get it one day. I know I will.

>clip
Wot?

lol, faggots like you need to prioritize

youtube.com/watch?v=K-kyydyUgWg
youtube.com/watch?v=2X6HpbGyO5o
youtube.com/watch?v=in5kC5qFjm4

Fuck you sand nigger

Again, prioritize and stop acting like a woman

self-bumps don't work faggot

fuck i have to admit the uniforms look nice as hell.

Fuck off crybaby

Slay the juden Achmed, it's your turn this time.

??????????
>nigger
>calling anyone a crybaby

Or you could just stop worrying about what liberals think, go out, and enjoy yourself instead of trying to rally support on this leddit infested place.

Dressing up as a Muslim wearing a bomb vest is mandatory.

"Suit" in French is literally, "Le costume"

Why you don't use the Irish angle, I don't know. It's perfect:
>Halloween derives from ancient Celtic harvest festival called Samhain.
>Irish culturally oppressed by Fucking White Males for 800 years
>Cling to old traditions despite all this
>1.5 million of us due in famine
>Lose another 2.5 to 3 million to emigration
>Irish people now have PTSD at any mention of harvest due to disastrous potatoe harvest of 1847
>Halloween = Harvest = Trigger my O'PTSD
>Don't want anyone anywhere to celebrate our genocide as it's... Celtural Appropriation