Democrats imprisoned for registering DEAD voters

This one might've fallen through the memory hole, but if you remember during the election Trump stayed consistent with his stance on voter fraud and how it was a danger to our democracy.
Libshits swore up and down it was just another conspiracy and there was nothing to it. Like always, they were lying.

Andrew J. Spieles, 21, pleaded guilty Monday in the U.S. District Court of the Western District of Virginia to submitting the names of dead voters to the registrar’s office in Harrisonburg and was imprisoned for more than 3 months, WTVR-TV reported.
According to the news report, Spieles later admitted to committing the crime. He explained that he obtained the names, ages, and addresses of individuals from “walk sheets” given to him by the Virginia Democratic Party. From there, he would fabricate birth dates and social security numbers for the falsified voters before registering them.

Many such cases. Stay vigilant, stay aware to what these kikes are trying to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr.com/2017/06/26/andrew-spieles-guilty-plea/
snopes.com/2017/06/29/virginia-dead-people-voters/
justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/harrisonburg-man-pleads-guilty-submitting-fraudulent-voter-registration-forms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice source

ISOLATED INCIDENT

Bump

bump for link

wtvr.com/2017/06/26/andrew-spieles-guilty-plea/

fucking OP

POST THE FUCKING LINK

The source is in the fucking post idiot. What part of US DC of WDV and WTVR-TV do you not understand? Maybe try not being a lazy fucking nigger. Jesus Christ you deddit faggots are pure cancer and want everything spoonfed to you just leave.

Like our "media" is going to do anything but cover this shit up.

CNN should be burned to the ground.

Also

>"Spieles admitted that he created all 18 fraudulent forms himself and that no one else participated in the crime.”

Because he knows that no one definitely didn't commit the crime, don't worry guys, it has nothing to do with anyone else but me, I'm the only one h-heh-hhhheh

>little babies still need to suck the teat of a "source" to get news
pathetic
how do you function without CNN?

>less than 20 year sentence.
This is atrocious. This is essentially a seditious conspiracy.

thatnkm you senpai

wrong

this shit happens all the time

>taking money for political favors
how is this any different from the NRA lobbying against gun control?

>Oi dindu nothin, I just was pretending to forget the source when I hit post. hehheh-heh

Not subtle enough.

Next time, post your source, or be auto saged.

I don't use sources. They're for liberal stooges who are sexually addicted to lies.

Man. You really need to come up out of the basement for some fresh air.There is a whole world up here with real girls, not just the anime and loli crap you jack off to daily.

oh look the kike's shown up to try and derail the thread and muddy the waters, that didn't take long at all.

Then we can make a long list of people to execute

>>less than 20 year sentence

Wat ? It shoulb be LIFE for this all was a FUBDAMENTAL ATTACK ON THE PRINCPLE OF DEMOCRACY !

Look faggot, philosophically I'm going to save you the time of being taint troubled.

Axiomatically one must use information in a way congruent and clear enough to actually portray and or convey a message, if the Source of the message is found to be untrustworthy, then that is infact one of the underlying reasons why liberals do not think. If you do not convey it in an understandable manner, it is to be regarded as meritless.

Meaning

>you're acting like a liberal, thinking you don't need a source

Kinda think of it, where the fuck were you during the 2016 election faggot, you should know if you're not unintentionally shilling what the fake news shit is all about.

You can fuck off nigger. I didn't pretend anything I'm tired of you stupid ass newfags who are too lazy to look shit up yourself when it's right in front of your goddamn face. go to Sup Forums or go back to wherever the fuck you came from but get off Sup Forums you don't belong here. Lazy cunts like you have absolutely ruined this board.

>fighting the old war
you're a nigger.

Topic
Definition
Citation

CITATION
CITATION
CITATION
CITATION

ITS NOT OPTIONAL.

You're in my thread, you can stop posting and leave at any time cunt. Bye.

no one gives a fuck, virgin.

>Point used just so happens to be older than 1 day old
>OLDFAG FLASHING BADGE BLERGHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's some very not so subtle retard logic right there.

My experience on this board has nothing to do with the fucking 2016 election happening, as it happened separately from the existence of this board.

I knew Kobach was making great progress yesterday when I saw that Dems want to open an investigation of the ongoing Voter Fraud Commission

hahahahhahahahahhahah

>Its my board because I posted a thread,

Did you read the Guidelines? Citing a source is a requirement on pol. not because they're lazy, but because its efficient.

What happened to the archivenorge?

Prob B'd.
>RIP

F

i didn't say it was my board faggot. your participation in this thread is voluntary and you can stop posting anytime you hall-monitor runny-nose dipshit. The source is in the actual post for the 100th time you dorky ass retards. You obviously have nothing to contribute so you're welcome to fuck off.

The point of posting the link is so that anons can get on to further investigation or move on to something more pertinent.

Also, you are a fag

I didn't mean you were a fag, thx for the link

Cool don't give a fuck keep bumping my thread thanks

your images suck ass
bring on the gold face, you unimaginative kike.

snopes.com/2017/06/29/virginia-dead-people-voters/

18 fake forms. Some but not all of dead people.

18 fraudulent votes.

> wow it's fucking nothing

>The point of posting the link is so that anons can get on to further investigation
I know, right? Because it's just too difficult to copy words from the op's text and paste them into a search engine's text box and then press [enter].

that pic tho... max lel

>Mentions part of source in main story
>Story actually is hosted on CNN
>Click baiting shilling hasn't occurred ever on this board

Not subtle enough, I contributed the simplest thing yet the most important aspect of the post itself. The fucking source you nigger.

You keep ranting about the honor and art of finding the source yourself, as if your glorifying minute forms of libertarianism in every action you take in your daily life. Good fucking lord get off your high horse.

Stop derailing your own thread with autistic screeching

The lesson to be drawn here is that the left is lawless because they think they're fighting Evil. This applies from bottom to top. It's why the Obama administration felt it could spy on political opponents and it's why the Clintons can take bribes from anyone offering and still sleep at night.

will it hit commiefornia?

But it basically the same dichotomy on the opposite side, the conservatives probably have other forms of corruption, I mean neocons are basically plaguebearing cunts that refuse to pass anything even if they had a super majority in the house.

>implying snopes is a valid source of anything in 2017
Holy shit the jews got you hard, bitch. The kid himself pled guilty to registering to over 100 dead voters, so you're saying the jews at snopes know more than him?

Yeah, neocons are terrible too but I have to admit I'm having a hard time following your point.

I'm just adding by saying its a false dichotomy until we get the establishment fags out.

Nigger are you too stupid to realize that multiple news outlets report on the same stories? What the fuck are you even talking about "hosted on CNN"? Nigger, CNN doesn't have "ownership" of a story. get the fuck off Sup Forums right now you are literally too fucking stupid to be here. Go. Get out.

Second result on google.

justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/harrisonburg-man-pleads-guilty-submitting-fraudulent-voter-registration-forms

If you're not gonna post a source at least read one of the many many sources others have posted.

He's guilty of 18 counts.

The "100" you're citing, is the number of days he will spend in jail. 100-120 days.

Not voters. Days.

Wrong noun, dumbass.

Read.

>CNN never cites stories from WP for show ins
>No Media outlet has ever cooperated with each other despite their being 5-6 major media conglomerates that are basically owned by the same set of people.

Do you listen to alternative media at all?
have you been paying attention to the corporate merges in media for the last 27 years?

Sorry to sound condescending but you have no idea what you're talking about if you think that a story from CNN isn't the same as a story from FOX except marketed for conservitards. They all cover the same stories and just put a narrative on it. Its the narrative that we're looking for, because the narrative will implicate a far greater contamination to the information we're reading. God dam why the fuck are you persisting?

You're too fucking stupid to even rationalize with. Keep bumping my thread i honestly don't give a fuck talk to yourself you stupid ass lazy kike for all your bitching about citations you could've taken 1/20th the time of typing all your paragraphs of stupid shit to just look it up yourself. The only idiot here is you clearly.

>My thread
>My thread
>its my thread

It is not your board however, and your thread should refer to the guidelines and norms of pol

which is simply citing a source. You are sperging out on your own thread autistically ranting about how anons are lazy when I just gave you a perfectly rational explanation as to why we still do that. Its not because anons are lazy, its efficient, it contributes to the progression of the topic faster, it validates or rejects the information provided by automatically giving you an idea of who published it by the information in the link.
why the fuck are you so hostile to that, and why the fuck are you so embalmed with rage over the simple action of pasting the link into the reply UI?

Seriously, did you actually consider any of the things I said before going off into a wild tangent filled with nothing but ad hominem and strawmans.

You're on an user image board, you can personally have pride over a thread, but know that no one knows who you are, nor do they care. It doesn't take an avid user to know that.

no it's my board

Basically.

It's this guy's board

All these cases (there are many more) are nails in the coffin for the Democrat's voting trickery which has been the sole way they won elections for the last 100 years or more.

Voter integrity will kill off the DNC for good.

#deadlivesmatter
#stoplivesupremacy

>betraying one of the founding pillars of your country
>3 months

>18 fraudulent votes.
Did they actually vote?
No.
Massive Nothingburger

Sage these waste of time threads.

A russian telling us to look the other way and ignore blatant corruption in our elections. Wew what a refreshing new twist.

>A russian telling us to look the other way and ignore blatant corruption in our elections.
What can I say, Kreml hate competition. Fake voters are threat to Russian votes as well. Putin might loose American election if this continues.

#deadlivesmatter
Go on twitter, use #, make a fallacy that imply that they dindu nuffing whilst looking as a retard, get info streamed.
That would be good.
>my dead grandmom would have never vote for orongo