Women are pissing their birthcontrol (re: estrogen) into the water supply

>women are pissing their birthcontrol (re: estrogen) into the water supply
Why aren't you using a water filter?

Because I've spent all my money on the alexapure breeze (tm) to clean the air of all the shit that comes out of their mouths.

I'm a gay frog

Because my goddamn tap water full of estrogens is the least of my problems when I'm openly letting them piss in my mouth without a condom on.

this i am keroppi hear me croak

i like drinking girl pee

wait, how would a condom on your dick do anything if a chick's pissing in your mouth?

there's also Prozac in the water in LA

If every Infowars fan died, the average IQ of humanity would go up by at least 10 points

Bro have you even had sex before?

But I do use a water filter

>not living in rural america
>not having a well
oh im laffin

bro how the fuck would a woman wear a condom and how the fuck would she piss through one

infowars has at most 20 million followers, I don't think you know how averages work

russian shills are real but they are on soros' side not trump's

You'd need a reverse osmosis filter to take out the synthetic estrogen, a regular carbon filter isn't going to cut it.

You're better off installing a private well if you can.

It's called a feminine penis and she poked a hole in it because everybody knows you can only get aids from anal.

How would these hormones get past the water treatment process? If this were true in any sense hepiritis would be widespread from all the nigs and druggos flushing their piss down the drain.

>How can a woman wear a condom

Underage b&

Because I take male vitality pills to counteract the estrogen.

Because the human body filters the birth control into the system and uses it so by the time the female urinates the body has filtered anything harmful out. Also the filtration system that the water is filtered through before considered safe to drink is tested and filtered also. So by the time it reaches your tap or the bottle the water is safe and even if it has any remaining birth control it is so minimal that it will not harm you. Also who worries about that when we are literally drink dino pee

not taking about dental dams, leaf

That's why I only drink pure grain alcohol.

All women piss out estrogen. Oral contraceptives have a negligible impact on the concentrations. The problem here is modern water treatment practices where we recycle water out of our fucking waste like a tribe of dirty Fremen.

>tfw based water filter merchant blesses your chan feed

kek

>t. george soros

There's female condoms, learn to fucking google.

I live next to the continental divide. I only have to deal with beautiful Rocky Mountain lady piss.

Why aren't you using the BUG ASSAULT niggers? Real Americans kill their flies with salt shooting shotguns motherfucker!

If everyone in Slovenia died no one would notice

Fuck off faggot Alex Jones is the biggest fucking fraud of them all

Support your local humble water filter salesman. Or the globalists will turn you into a tranny and pimp you out to the reptilians.

>why arent you collecting rainwater and then filtering THAT
ftfy fpb/threrad

how will a condom on your dick help you when an AIDS ridden SJW is pissing in your mouth?

Unfortunately, your well water is not magically disconnected from the natural water cycle. Every drop of water you drink has passed through someone's toilet that is not yours.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.. i can't.. XD

Checking for gay frogs.

Because I can afford mineral water and I have an artesian well in my property

Our waste has to go somewhere... discharging untreated sewage into the environment is even worse. Water is always being recycled either way.

Because your fucking water filters probably are filled with lead like your supplements.

Do I grow tits or do I die? Hmm.

Filtration systems are effective for this. It's a legitimate problem that hasn't been figured out how to deal with, and there are many other drug metabolites in drinking water, like psych drugs for instance...

>piss in my mouth without a condom on

Sup Forumsskies who
>still don't know Alex is intentionally kosher
>still don't know Trump is intentionally kosher
>still don't know Putin is intentionally kosher
those hand on the wall with the hat pics go a long way

>2017

Not using ceramic filters kek

Sorry I meant to say filtration systems are NOT effective..

It's an exquisite karmic circle...
Men want to fuck with no responsibility
>won't use condones
>resist vasectomy
>Develop a pill that compromises women's fertility across her lifetime
>say contraception is women's responsibility.
>blame her for unwanted pregnancy
>blame her for abortion
The hormone in the contraceptive pill enter water cycle,
Turn men into women !!
Hahshahahahhahaha

Do you know anything about filtration systems? I have a 6 step reverse osmosis filter.

People would say the same of Melb desu

Nah everyone would celebrate

Who said it filters our ALL drugs? Who said these companies present unbiased research results?
It is probably the safest thing available though, I give you that. Also the most expensive.

No such thing as a fan, only and infowarrior :DDDDDDD

Estrogenic compounds don't make it past the municipal filters you idiots. If you learned any analytical chemistry , those are some of the easiest chemicals to filter out. Water filters at the city are huge and block almost everything. The only thing that gets into the water supply is post filter (some sort of fungal/bacterial bloom) or additives they put in, i.e. . Thinking you get estrogen from tap water is peak rerardation

Can you not test the water for chemicals you're worried about? I tested my water for fluoride after installing the system.

They're not that expensive at all. Like $220, just to start it up, then buy $40 filters every 8-10 months. You're paying more for bottled water.

Not just women, but trannies too! Tbhon, today I also added progesterone to my regimen. Enjoy your ED and cone tits cuck bois (:^

Why does he the face of an obese man when his body isn't really that fat?

I hope nobody on Sup Forums is actually retarded enough to use his shitty filters

>not using inverse osmosis
KYS

imagine how exciting the world would seem if Alex Jones was your dad.

>see you tonight son, i'm off to the underground bunker to tell the world about the globalists and elites, and post memes on social media

>implying birth control stays in the water after it is purified