Anime dubbed in Italian

Well ive been searching but ive had to good luck and was wondering if there were any sites that would show anime with an Italian dub with Italian subtitles.

I'm starting to get an understanding and i think this would help but i don't know where to look for this stuff. Any link to something like this would help.

are you italian?
You can find a list of italian dub anime on animeclick

Moved to Italy so i'm learning it.

well i found Death Note subbed in Italian but dubbed Jap but i need both Italian.

>dubs
>rec thread
Kill yourselves and fuck off.

You want me to go to Sup Forums or something? I don't want to be on one of the shittiest boards on this site either but i'm just looking for dubs in another language that is hard to find.

Curse the roundness of your eyes harder weeb.

I neither know nor care where you go, but it doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

>Moved to Italy
REEEEEEEEEEEE IMMIGRATI FUORI DAI COGLIONI PORCO IL SIGNORE

Hey people like us, everyone else here are acting like faggots.

Hi immigrato, legit italian here. Try looking on tntvillage.org (you'll need an account) for some rips, the dual language ones should come with italian subs.

Do try the Italian threads on Sup Forums my friend. They will help you but only if you can handle the bantz.

odd, seems that site does not work here. Maybe it's banned.

Sorry wrong url. It's tntvillage.scambioetico.org

>Hey people like us
Just because people behave civilly doesn't mean they like you user.

I am in the least civil place in Rome, we got dudes pissing and sleeping in the streets, Place is weird man.

fucking idiot. don't help newfags, it makes them weaker.

Ill try that in the future then, did not think it was allowed so i came here.

Go home, you'll feel better.
We're all weird and mean here, it doesn't behoove you to waste yourself on us.
Shoo, go realize your potential elsewhere.

Sup Forums has a bunch of language/region general threads. They're mostly nice to foreigners but be prepared for banter. People ask for film/tv recs in them all the time.

trust me, it's a step up. dw ill leave soon.

vvvvid.it has a few dubbed and subbed "recent" anime. Unfortunately you have to guess which one, but if it was aired on TV and it's "in" or "popular", it's there.