YAS, KANGS WONT HAVE HEART ATTACKS

FROM HARD WORK IN OLD AGE

WHITE SUPERIORITY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/heart-disease/features/why-african-americans-greater-risk-heart-disease#1
alsearsmd.com/2012/01/you-never-have-to-do-cardio-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The exercise won't kill him, but all the steroids definitely will.

I exercise 10-14 hours per week. I'm white.

But blacks have a much higher rate of heart disease.

depends on the exercise
cardio exercise is correlated with lowering of all cause mortality

And diseases like lupus and sickle-cell disease.

Obviously kike science. "be a beta bitch fellow white people, don't make yourself attractive and strong, it will kill you- I mean us!"
FUCK OFF JEWS, I WILL USE MY MUSCULAR QUADRICEPS TO SMASH YOUR HEAD ON THE PAVEMENT.

We're going to die at some point.

It's like if niggers want to live more they just need to stop fucking, else aids will take them down.

B.b.but race is a social construct
We all have emotion n shit
No genetic difference
My feeling forever BTFO
Going full nazi from now on
Thanks black friend

>FROM HARD WORK IN OLD AGE
>WHITE SUPERIORITY BTFO
Sickle cell motherfucker.

Cardio kills gains bruh

Shhhhh!
Did you forget?
They Wuz Kangzzz

Why doesn't everyone for get AID's we need to round them up and quarantine them desu

He should more cotton my factory

webmd.com/heart-disease/features/why-african-americans-greater-risk-heart-disease#1
> Before age 50, African-Americans' heart failure rate is 20 times higher than that of whites
Lmfao. Stupid nig.
And this (((study))) said nothing of the sort. It's another news source misquoting the results of a study. Which they do all the time.

'em chick'n nuggets

>Cardio kills gains bruh

If fags and niggers weren't irresponsible AIDS would die out in a single generation because people wouldn't spread it.

Obviously it doesn't happen. Might as well Quarantine CA because it is only a misdemeanor to infect somebody with HIV without their knowledge.

>African-Americans' heart failure rate is 20 times higher than that of whites

So you telling me the KANGs are not KANGs or something

I wonder (((who)))'s behind this.

stop getting in shape goyim
or proves that white men are better fit for a supervisor position
>pick that cotton nigglet

but muh dik

What utter bullshit

the study itself is what you'd expect from a street shitter

stop lifting goys. let the superior black man physically dominate your wife

sounds like a real study, I definitely trust some 4 year journalist student to be able to interpret such things as well and not lie

i'm fine doing HIIT or 45 min run on my off days. cutting is what kills my gains

Just eat more skelly

Fuck gains at this point desu. I remember growing up, it was different. We had something unique. Our aesthetic wasn't shit. Sure, some guys admired the roid freaks. But they didn't juice. They just wanted some serious gains. These days, people who talk about gains are fucking women and bearded faggots (all who have groace, shitty tattoos) who sit around talking about their cuts and their fucking diet and their sumo deadlifts and their other esoteric deadlifts that are basically a big fucking joke irl, and they get out of breath when they climb a flight of stairs unless they are on anavar. That may be a run on sentence but I don't fucking care, I hate what powerlifting and bodybuilding has become. I think that this new race of sumo squatting gains people will probably one day turn into some fucking blog of genderless muscle-in-visceral fat combonation. They are already basically there. Fucking disgusting men with man tits and women who have to turn their ass weirdly sideways, so they can post on insta and talk about their fucking gains. What a shit aesthetic.

Fuck gains.

>race doesn't exi-

>tfw at uni gym last month working out
>witness a 22 yo kid running on the indoor track have some kind of heart arrhythmia and literally die on the spot after receiving cpr and chest compressions for 20 minutes
>cardio will kill your gains, then it'll kill you

Wait, are they saying there's a genetic basis for race?

they have always "admitted it" when it benefits non whites which is never

holy fuck this shit is blatant.

"yes goy dont workout and allow yourself to become pathetic, flabby and useless submit to the alpha black male and give them your wife yesssssss"

>playing upon peoples' selective bias to ignore bettering themselves
>saying "muh science says so" and not putting down the fork
>clickbait rhetoric playing upon emotional reaction of the reader
>not kikes
It's all so tiresome.

THIS ISN'T EVEN A REAL ARTICLE YOU DIPSHITS ITS TWO PICTURES AND A WHITE TEXT BOX SOMEONE MADE IN MS PAINT

Lol

cardio causes heart disease.

alsearsmd.com/2012/01/you-never-have-to-do-cardio-again/

They cant handle fats the way whites can because their ancestors didnt have high fat diets.

Sickel cell is a gene mutation in response to malaria. Sickle cell sufferers are immune to malaria.

Yet heart disease is more common in african americans...

It's sadly a real article though. Typed up by a retarded feminist.