You lost to a bunch of farmers in Vietnam

Why do you make a wall of 58 000 losers who lost to farmers? LOL
Americans..

Why are americans so pathetic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnchea6LHN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(

liberals: ROFL VETERANS ARE SHIT OH WAIT WE CAN SCORE POLITICAL POINTS ON A VETERAN I LOVE VETERANS NOW
saged

Commie laughs about US losing to farmers.
Commie thinks he will win against farmers in November.

You lost to 4 pests, commie.

You have to be retarded to unironically believe the whole "LOL AMERICA LOST TO COMMIE FARMERS" story

HAHAHAHA americans are so pathetic they even damage their "heroes memories with shit hahaha

Americans dont Even respect their elders Ahhahaah

You went too deep, too early.

4/10

And the soviet union collapsed after invading Afghanistan to a bunch of sheep fuckers with no technology or war industry. Why are communists so pathetic?

We killed at more than 58000

Hahaha silly commie
That is a cultural symbol of respect drawn by our much beloved African Americans

Because Americans have forgotten the purpose of war.

War is for destroying. American wars end up with American money rebuilding human garbage dumps that repay the effort with more trouble.

The Gulf War should have ended with American ownership of Iraqi oil, the natives scattered to the four winds, and the rest a looted husk sucked dry to compensate for the treasures spent.

I love it when americans pigs lose

If this is what some of that Soros money is going to, I hope he kept the receipt.

Sage goes in the options field.

>dat deflection tho

Americans lose all wars they are in

It was a proxy war. The otherside was trained by soviet and chinese military officials to further increase the power of communism while giving them massive amounts of armaments and ammunition. To suggest that it was all of America against Vietnam alone is flat out incorrect.

That's right FUCK AMERICA, timestamp a pic of me spitting on that piece of shit tin wall right now. You wait.

Please do it and post it here

>be soviet union
>lose to yourself

Ignorant idiot
That was not real communism

You're a real idiot aren't you?

Reported

idiot

idiot

lol for a moment i actually thought vietnam had gotten internet

We beat Vietnam in the first few days. It's China that we couldn't defeat.

farmers with ak's and migs will eventually kill people.

So we never fucking forget and do something so tragically pointless ever again.

That's the point of most monuments, actually.

Communists are a pathetic bunch? I’m guessing your either on a public library computer paid for by taxpayers or saved up some of your welfare money eh commie?

Everyone:

Oh Beautiful For Spacious Skies

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnchea6LHN0

C'mon, next you have to start a thread about "HOW WILL YOU DEFEAT MUH GOVERNMENT WITH YOUR PUNY WEAPONS?!?!" shit, right?

I wish you had been aborted, OP, you're worthless.

Not just that, you sacrificed those men in a vain attempt to maintain American hegemony in a proxy war only to facilitate the very rise to power and dominance of China through pointless consumerism and the destruction of American factories and American production.

If humanity survives the next few centuries the 20th and 21st centuries will be known as the time when America took first prize as a self defeating giant.

well 100 million is hard to put on a wall so -\ ^_^/-

We did win though, the NVA signed a treated so we pulled out, then nixon resigned (gooks were terrified of him) and the NVA violated the treaty and invaded the south. The hippies bitched so much we couldnt go back and turn the NVA to glass. We won Vietnam part one, we never even played Vietnam part two