TRANS PEOPLE AR NOT MENTALLY ILL YOU BIGO-

>TRANS PEOPLE AR NOT MENTALLY ILL YOU BIGO-

This really needs to loose headway in many countries. Shit is getting out of hand.

Isnt that the whole point of having guys allowed in girls bathrooms? I mean what else would be the point? You really just want to go in another bathroom? Youre not secretly trying to rape a girl? Good one!

COS I'M A CREEP

this the legacy that obama left

Probably a ploy for most just to take a shit in the nicer bathroom. But there is no doubt at this point trans have MANY mental issues over larger ratios. Honestly I think our justice system needs to change it so these people can mark themselves "gender neutral". So we can start tracking this more efficient. Otherwise we are stuck digging through booking records.

Wow, I'm so amazed by this. Something the pro-common sense people warned would happen, happened.

Not that it changes the majority of the story but a thing to note is this doesn't seem to be a tranny in a public bathroom abusing a random child. He was a friend of the child's family and it's extremely vague on where it took place.

Why focus so much on it being in a bathroom if it was just at her house or something?

Someone should go dig up the police report.

>nicer bathroom

Fun fact: There are 87 "Miguel Martinez"es on the national sex offender registry. Apparently they haven't added this one yet though.

women's bathrooms are fucking dreadful. i mean yeah you'll get the occasional turd in the urinal and piss everywhere in the male bathroom but women's bathrooms are genuine health hazard.

Trannies BTFO

So powerful!

wew, that took a lot of effort.
>Expectations.

honestly this

There's no reason to pine for the other bathroom except to stare at girls and creep/rape them

>Shit is getting out of hand
Since when ?

so did any of yall bother to do your research because this is completely fake

In fancy places, they may get a couch or something. But trust me on this, no one would ever want to stick around in there for very long, they're usually disgusting.
is right. Remember, women save their shit, so when they go to drop a load, they really fucking drop a load. Horrible smell, usually clogs the toilet, too much TP needed, more cloggage, they all just fucking make a mess in general.

t. Former Maintenance dude.

>white man shoots up a public place for the 1,000,000 time since Jan 1st, 2017
>BUT BUT BUT WE CAN'T BAN GUNS SO WHAT IF SOMEONE KILLED TONS OF PEOPLE IN A FEW MINUTES WITH GUNS IT'S MUH RIGHT TO OWN ASSAULT WEAPONS I NEED THIS AR15 AND MUH AK-47 OR ELSE I WON'T BE FREEE REEEEEE REEEEEEEE MUH RIGHTS MY LIBERTY MUH HAPPINESS!!!!!!

>one trans* girl rapes another girl in a bathroom, something that has literally never happened before
>SEEE SEEE THIS IS WHY ALL TRANNIES ARE EVIL AND NEED TO BE KILLED AND WHY THEY SHOULD BE FORCED TO USE THE MENS ROOM EVEN THOUGH THE MAJORITY DON'T EVEN HAVE DICKS ANYMORE REEEE REEEE BAN THIS STUFF BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH IT FOR NO REAL REASON OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT OTHER VIRGIN AUTISTS LIKE ME HATE IT TOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!