Does Sup Forums like mecha?

Does Sup Forums like mecha?

What makes Sup Forums better than /m/?

Sup Forums sucks but you dont have to wait days for each response to a thread here.
also mecha is shit

/m/ > Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>knowing anything about mecha
Most of the time Sup Forums tries to talk about mecha, it has no clue what it's talking about.

Evangelion was the first mecha
Code Geass and Evangelion aren't actually mecha because they have human characters.
All mecha is a toy commercial.
TTGL is a unique take on mecha.
Fafner, RahXephon, and Ideon are just rip offs of Eva.

Sup Forums is for basement dwellers and normies that want to pretend to like anime.

/m/ is a niche where all opinions are considered and anyone can safely discuss men loving men.

Yes.

Sup Forums is faster, but I prefer /m/, albeit /m/ has less threads Iurk.

>EOE thread wtf did I just watch
>Gunbuster is moeblob shit , Aim to the Ace is better
>Tomino is a hack , Anno is a hack , Oshii is a hack.
>Why are Gothicmade redesigns soo ugly
>SPIC SPIC SPIC
>/m/ - Mecha

Sup Forums also has mods, which /m/ sorely needs.

Because we don't have Gundam/mecha threads everyday 24/7. You could say it's like the difference between a /vg/ general when a game launches and the same general two years later.

>08th MS Team
>Not Wing

>Because we don't have Gundam/mecha threads everyday 24/7
Sup Forums literally has two gundam threads a day.

Who the fuck likes Aldnoah.Zero besides me?

>What makes Sup Forums better than /m/?
Sup Forums doesn't have as many spics?

Dumb tripfag

Sup Forums shit
true
partially true
they are
i honestly don't get spicposting other than having some primal connection to getter

No, giant robots are for kids.

That's what you think, familia.

Mate, look at the current state of /m/ and tell me it's better than Sup Forums, /m/ is a half dead board with a billion trip and namefags and fucking clawshrimpy is back for some godforsaken reason, then there's also fags like snapfit, Sup Forums might be shit but at least it's a comfy kind of shit.

>clawshrimpy
He was banned again already.

>implicando

>i honestly don't get spicposting other than having some primal connection to getter

It's because Getterfags called everyone who doesn't like Getter a spic, which resulted in those being called spics calling the Getterfag spics, and then it just spread until pretty much anyone who doesn't like what you like is a man of Mexican heritage.

Why don't we merge them together. /m/ is much better board than Sup Forums but it's dead

>wanting Re:Zero on /m/ that badly

Kill yourself Pablo.

>wanting tokushit on Sup Forums

But tokushit isn't /m/

This could only make Sup Forums better.

>Code Geass and Evangelion aren't actually mecha because they have human characters.
Who says this? Is 0079 also not mecha?

>/m/ is much better board than
No, /m/, you're shit, a mere shadow of what you used to be and the less contact you have with other boards the better.

Was old /m/ any good? I didn't get into mecha until a few years ago

no

>Does Sup Forums like mecha?
That's a rhetorical question.
>What makes Sup Forums better than /m/?
Sup Forums sticks to 2D.
Anyway, pic related is my favorite mecha show.

>the last mecha anime i've seen was martian successor nadesico
Fuck you japan for turning mecha anime into generic haremshit

Yes.
Both boards are shit.

Replace 8th MS Team with Gundam Wing and you're correct.

Yeah it is. It goes hand in hand with Mecha.

You forgot the "BAWW STOP MAKING SHOWS THAT WE DON'T LIKE!!!" and "WAHH HOW DARE TRENDS CHANGE OVER TIME" whining hug box threads every other week

I don't get how they still fall for that picture. They do realize not every kid has the same opinion right?

It's either getting mad at the picture or the Showa Troll.

>/m/
>Not a bunch of /m/asochistic /m/anchildren who either falls for blantant baits or keep watching shows they don't like despite how much they hate said shows

If Sup Forums still exists after 10 years, I fully expect they will still whine about SEED Destiny, AGE, and GBF Try

Who wouldn't?

>>Not a bunch of /m/asochistic /m/anchildren who either falls for blantant baits or keep watching shows they don't like despite how much they hate said shows

So just like Sup Forums?

Sup Forumsutists will never know of the trip fag who called NGE toxic masculinity propaganda

You guys have it tough, hard to have a discussion about anything when every topic you have has a shitposter dedicated to it.

That nigga was something else though. He also said that Lamina was shit for punching Simon and that the Gundam MCs were sociopaths. Dude is obsessed with this kid from GaoGaiGar as well.

>FMP

Nigga nobody watched that other than Fumoffu