Why is the new berserk so bad?

What caused this to be this bad? Is it because of budget? For a anime this famous it pretty fucking bad.

>famous
The manga is old as shit, literally nobody cares at this point
You need immense amounts of sakuga to make anything good out of the source material too, its just not worth it

>The manga is old as shit, literally nobody cares at this point

I don't see what a manga being "old as shit" has to do with anything.
3 Berserk movies, multiple seasons of Jojo, and Dragon Ball Super wouldn't of been made if age detered popularity.

jojo and dragonball have way more people that gives a fuck

What has worse art and animation, Dragon Ball Super or the new Berserk?

Edgy garbage source material with delusional fans that will eat up and praise any shit with the Berserk name attached to it.

Just look at the amount of people who defend this trash because "b-but it's BERSERK!"

Wow that's pretty bad.

>with delusional fans that will eat up and praise any shit with the Berserk name attached to it.
You're thinking "Dragon Ball".

Berserk fans have been violently shitting on every shit with the Berserk name for years.

the director of the new berserk has never done 3d animation before and the director has done comedy sport animes so i think hes not quite used to berserks mood

Every time they try to remake berserk they ruin there fan base the manga is the best thing but the update of chapther are slow as hell

These knights don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Skips key source material. Awful, awful CGI. Ridiculous sound effects and a mediocre OST. Ignore all nostalgia babies and newfags, this is a waste of your time. Work on your backlog or try a new show instead.

new berserk.

the new berserk looks like 3d cutscenes from a playstation 1 game

I wouldn't be so sure.

The original anime was decent. Stop talking out your ass and trying to fit in.

it is not

>the beams are actually coming from somewhere offscreen, not their hands
???

The original anime was many many years ago. Stop getting flustered because you assume I'm shitting on it.

I bet you didn't even know there was a PS2 game, newfag.

they went full retard with the CGI it killed the anime for me

>Berserk fans have been violently shitting on every shit with the Berserk name for years.

yea, naw i'm sure

QUALITY
U
A
L
I
T
Y

>hell yeah! Guts is FINALLY off the boat. I'm so hype!
>hey my guy, new anime coming out that DOESN'T talke place in the Golden Age
>WHAT? Off the boat AND an anime??? I'm so happy, I don't care how shitty and cheap the quality is :'^)

is probably what they were thinking.

Which was never localized and almost no one played it, why are you trying to get into some kind of e-peen competition now?

Most of that is plainly saying it's terrible,
Knowingly eating shit is not the same as saying what they're eating isn't shit.

>eating shit and can't back up claim
>t-t-tch, no need for a competition, kid

You're just upset because there's no hiding the fact that you were coughing up feces in an effort to fit in. Kys my famalam.

>Sup Forums's face when C90

that seiyu was born to VA dis guy

>For a anime this famous
speaking from a a younger Sup Forumsnon's perspective, the only one's who give a fuck about this shit are you oldfags trying to nostalgia

>oldfags
What did this ledditor mean by this?

> bark bark bark bark bark
> bark bark bark bark bark
>..
> bark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark barkbark bark bark bark bark

the new anime does not capture the underlying themes of the source material like the old anime did. mood-wise it is totally fucked, should have gone for a grittier , more expressive style than what we got this season.

Those are beams leaving the screen, bucko. Check the colors

I kinda love when the art goes all crazy like that. It might not be fitting in a Berserk anime though.

Huh? Mozgus' faces were always fucking extravagant, so the art emphasis really fits for his outbursts.

Lord have mercy. What the fuck is up with those punch animations?

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

>that last poke
>*BOOP*
all of my kek

0:05 Full retard.