Main female protagonist

>main female protagonist
>barely in it
Why is this allowed?

It's a deconstruction.

Because "muh prologue"

Why is she all white?

But she's been in most of the episodes so far.

Because shes stinky

cuz it is shit

Kek

Characters tend to get screentime dependent on being in proximity of, or having strong concern for, the protagonist. Often heroines are attracted to the protagonist for romantic and/or non-romantic reasons, but Subaru is not very strong, competent, charismatic, or relevant (outside of a meta sense). Emilia is the object of his affections and he is the one who has to forge a relationship with her through trial and error. She's a princess in a far away castle right now and he wants to be the knight to save her.

Main heroine is pretty active in the anime though.

Because the animu is only covering up to vegetable Rem time, and not past it.

Better than having to watch a retarded girl being heroine though.

She is the main heroine, Subaru is the Protagonist.

That's a side character.

>That's a side character.

SOON

Scenario!

You awake in Re:isekai
>you don't remember who you are , but you know "you have to side Subaru"
>you have a fine knowdlege about weapons and metallurgy , and modern architecture and engineering .
>you have no powers beside "Return by failure" you can set a checkpoint of someone else at one specific time, but if he dies it reset , this mean if your "Helper" manage to win but he loses you , no matter how long he lives he will reset to that point until you "undone the checkpoint".
>your left leg is permanently damaged, so you are lame and your speed is greatly compromised, and you don't have any magic ability , beside a blessing that let you throw light bolt capable of piercing 20cm of steel , but only in Thunderstorm weather.
>you can chose your sides , the only thing you have to do is "Siding subaru in his greatest fight"
>you are at the cerimony where Dumbaru claim to be a knight and your "changes" start there , >save subarus butt!

>"bruh forget about that stinky elf, lets just smoke weed kek"
>"dude weed"
>"lmao"

Kek , totally chosing "AL" road , not searching the reason for his summoning is fine too.

what if You die in a fight while setting a Checkpoint for someone?
also what if He dies in the fight ?

btfo lmao how will she ever recover

If he Dies , you both reset , that mean you remember the fight and he does too

"you can't die"... if you die he remember and can tell you what happened to him in the time after.
so actually if you don't instead "cancel his checkpoint" you cant die.

example

>you set the checkpoint and he look at you and say "Fuck man! just dont do "That" "That" "that" "that" and "that"
so basically you can die only if he says
>there is no way we can win delete the checkpoint
dying after that is dying without a checkpoint so its over.
so basically he will Live the Loops but you won't you'll have only one fortunate shoot that will always work , but occasionally your "helper" will be so traumatized to ask you to delete the checkpoint

Emilia and Rem are just a plot devices for Subaru.

Emilia is more or less just supposed to be a normal girl. She's nice, she's passive (but with boundaries), and she cares deeply about how others view her. The author has made her deliberately bland on the surface, because that's how girls actually act in real life in front of people they haven't spent an extended amount of time with.

Rem is basically a fantasy. She displays just enough initial resistance to falling in love with Subaru to make it feel like you've earned the unlimited devotion she shows towards you, but she's still a fantasy.

Rem takes center stage in the anime right now because she's an enabler, and the biggest obstacle to Subaru overcoming his laziness (Which is what everything has been about right now).

He doesn't chase after Emilia because she's better than Rem, but because Emilia is real and Rem isn't.

>you have a fine knowlege about weapons and metallurgy , and modern architecture and engineering

Does that mean I can craft Subaru an AK47 so that he can go full Elliot Rodgers?

what the fuck is this bullshit

Yes, lets turn him into the Supreme Gentleman.

The show would be much faster then
>Elsa gets shot in the face
>I craft Subaru a shotgun and he goes full doomguy on the mabeasts in the forest
>That one episode when he spergs out in front of everyone I wait for him outside
>I give a minigun I've crafted
>I softly whisper to him "do it for Emilia"

Scenario man here

Hell yeah! If you manage to build a lathe and a power hammer and also gather the resources to make (powder, metal, lead etc) your weapons , nobody stops you to make for Subaru a Ak-47 or whatever you want.

You ain't anything else than a strategist with an OP atfack that works only when it's shitty weather.
But else you are cripple, and just a human , remember your RbF, you could even chose Julius as your helper to taste subaru's loops and despair

Can I go to talk the cultists and give modern weapons and turn them into fantasy ISIS?

>return by failure work on someone else
>you can have someone that side you but you are almost useless

Man this asshole just made a plotwist

What if Emilia is the one that set the RbD of Subaru the same way this guy gave his "Scenario" what if she is using that power to save herself and Subaru only without saying him about the checkpoint?
Or even she is Satella and she act like not knowing subaru's RbD couse like this guy said
>being traumatized he would ask to run away and remove the checkpoint
In that case it connect the fact that Subaru was there 400years ago!

Subaru needs to be away from Emilia for a while so he can cure his white knight autism.

What the fuck!? I didn't realize that plotwist of what I wrote about my /scenario!/
Saving this , if it turn out that the "Mc" is Emilia and the "helper" is Subaru ...
Let's see if the "RbF" theory will win against the Sauron theory

Is this the designated best girl thread?

To make room for better girls.

Whore.

Why? She hasn't done anything wrong.

She's not the main protagonist, she's the main love interest.