Brain Cancer = incompetent idiot

fucking die john mCcaine

Other urls found in this thread:

imgoat.com/a/v/33/Eye-Troubles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat ass brain tumor

John McCain is a neocon and he is getting what god wants. Die and goto hell.

Maybe if he brushed his teeth god would go ahead and take him

How will you celebrate when he dies?

I am going to jerk off to her THICC cowtit daughter Meghan McCowtits

You fat jobless inbred internet virgin faggots. I'd like to see YOU get tortured by Vietcong...

>the "i take pleasure in other people pain" but youre actually being harvested for the pleasure you need to blind yourself from your own pain, game

i see

Digits confirm death before November.

>I'd like to see YOU roll over on your buddies so you can receive special treatment by the Vietcong...

FTFY, your statement was incorrect.

Da, Kreml hate Mccain, love Randal Paul. Putin says vote for easiest to manipulate Russian candidate Randal Paul.

HE DIES TOMORROW

dammit the pic gives me goosebumps

I have a strong feeling he sold out any shred of humanity he had left to the powers that be for the cancer cure. It’s gone. Trust me.

It's my birthday today and all I want is for John McCsin to fall over dead this week.

Christmas Day

She is quite the titcow

I hope Trump gives his eulogy.

yesh, shoon, the timeline has willed it.

He is deplorable, I wonder if he has made his peace with the Lord of if he's invested totally into the Satanic takeover of Christendom as a whole.

It's his relationship with God, after all, We should all pray for people like him, It's what Jesus would want us to do, even if he's deplorable.

But aren't we all?

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

I’ve thought this before, fuck I hope it’s not true.

He'll die before his mother.

He doesn't have cancer, you goomba.

imgoat.com/a/v/33/Eye-Troubles

>Brain Cancer = incompetent idiot
Wrong! He was a complete idiot well before the brain cancer.

I've read that McCain graduated close to the bottom of his class in Annapolis naval college: he was 894 out of 899. Around 200 students are accepted each year out of over 5000 applicants in a highly competitive process. Of course it helped that John McCain's dad was a Pacific admiral.

McCain's classmates thought his low grades were by inclination and not ability. His class rank was further lowered by his poor grades for conduct and leadership, which reflected his sloppy appearance, rebellious attitude, and poor relations with his company officer. Despite his low standing, he was popular and a leader among his fellow midshipmen, in what biographer Robert Timberg called a "manic, intuitive, highly idiosyncratic way".