Greentext your LN ideas

>greentext your LN ideas
>not like you're gonna get published anyway
>mine's about characters in a game that are dragged into reality and have to suffer from the consequences of having only one life
>it's clever because it perverts the existing stereotype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxWDPzFNSoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shana is love, Shana is life.

>browsing Sup Forums
>minding my own business
>see Shana thumbnail
>mindlessly open the thread
>finally read the OP
I'm pretty fucking disappointed. This isn't what i wanted at all.

It's alright user. I did the same thing. Nobody remembers the old queen of Sup Forums. Let's just make this a Shana thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxWDPzFNSoI

Sounds good to me, but Shana threads just don't seem to last these days.

Tis unfortunate, but most people here weren't around for the Shana era.

So in the end what did Shaher actually want?

Also Vuvuzela Lion and Decarabia ;_;

I still haven't watched the third season of Shana. That said I haven't watched the last season of Tzukami Familiar (or whatever its called) either.

The final seasons of those series are both trainwrecks in terms of plot. Shana S3 in particular is nothing like the first two seasons.

You're missing out. The 3rd season may not make much sense in regards to all the shit that got skipped in season 2, but it's a nonstop hype train.

The last season of Shana was pretty good. Its full of action and plot with a pretty damn satisfying ending. MC has a complete 180 and it takes a long time for any of it to make sense. I feel like there could have been more continuation.
Lots of episodes even did the whole skip the op/ed with just the songs playing to get as much episode crammed in as possible, which i personally loved. Makes every episode feel intense.

>Zero no Tsukaima
The last season was decent. The forced harem was put in overdrive with the ntr queen going full power and MC just kept on being a horny little shit. The last episodes were also rushed to hell and back and were, to be blunt, just ridiculous. But The final ending was great and well worth the wait. The final scene left me screaming for an OVA or two. I hope the last books we get go into that further.

Shana is the Original tsunderie
louise only is a Big Disgrace for the tsundere archetype

Friendly reminder to report, sage and ignore ESL-kun.

Translations of novels and Eternal Song manga never
;_;

>Zero no Tsukaima
>The last season was decent. The forced harem was put in overdrive with the ntr queen going full power and MC just kept on being a horny little shit. The last episodes were also rushed to hell and back and were, to be blunt, just ridiculous. But The final ending was great and well worth the wait. The final scene left me screaming for an OVA or two. I hope the last books we get go into that further.
4th season was the Worst obviously that ending

>isekai sort of
>sci-fi in the near future
>man with no real prospects signs up for a program to be sent into space
>he is selected
>trains with some other main characters
>sent off
>some sort of cryo sleep
>ship tech malfunctions because of space things
>unsure how long it has been they wake up
>meet aliens
>biggest problems are communication and trying to find earth
>the aliens are part of a galactic federation that is at war with some other federation
>they try to help the people they are with
>twist is they were fighting against humans who forgot about their whole experiment with the main characters
that's all I got
came up with it a few days ago

Louise Faggot shitty
Hows it feeeeel? To be a...bitchhh"

forgot to say there are cute alien girls with different color skin

I like it. We need more cute aliens doing cute things.
I've got a huge boner for humanity fuck yeah though, so i hope the humans aren't too demonized. Unless, of course, we're fucking their shit up real good.

I miss Shana too user, but you should have been smarter.

Shana 3 is the best season, give it a try user.

eh i don't really know how I would want to do it
trying to think what sort of theme the whole story would have
I got a boner for the HUMANITY stuff too, but idk if maybe I have the main characters that were sent off (and their alien friends) get torn apart by ideology after the enemy is revealed to be the humans. They end up taking different sides in the war, but some stick together

I'd write anything about characters hat deviate from stereotypes and tropes already done and if done; get tagged on for doing it and work hard to keep getting caught into them also.

I mean; how creative and original can anyone get really? That's as best as I can come up with. I basically want it to be about hipsters and trolls in real life and how they're losers trying to succeed in life and continue to grow past school and stuff.

I think it'd be a good read for 20 year olds in this generation and the next.

Yuuji is hate, Yuuji is death.

Yuuji saved the world user, he did what those flame hazes never did.

Yuuji did absolutely nothing wrong.

Friendly reminder that the 'evil side' wins in end of SnS and that their ideals and plans made more sense then the supposed 'good guys'.

He's also a wife beater. Enjoy your weekly purple eyes, Shana.

>

I would probably read that
they devote so much of their time to things that really don't matter, and seeing how they try to get around that (preferably in a funny way with them fucking up a lot) would be extremely enjoyable

>normalfag guy with girlfriend is interested in literature club as soon as he enters high school
>club is ruled by 3 otaku guys and 1 plain fujo fanatically reading trashy light novels and writing them too. They desperately need MC to join
>MC doesn't even try to join, and after class hangs out with his gf, talking about what happened earlier that day and making fun of LN cliches. MC ends up making up a really bad story full of cliches to mock the idea.
>Girlfriend, however, gets invested before the MC could realize. For the gf, it isn't a joke anymore, it sounds like a good story. "You should write that" She says. "It might actually sell". GF is actually an avid LN reader in the closet until that moment.
>GF convinces MC to join the club just for that semester to see how it goes because she makes him promise her that for her birthday he'll give her his light novel.
>Rest of the series is about how to write trashy light novels that sell. The MC tries to add an interesting protagonist just to be shut down by the club, telling them that readers won't be able to project themselves into the MC. Writing relationships into the story gets dumbed down to generic harem and good for nothing best friend of the MC. Setting and rules within the story are made less complicated than originally planned, and it goes for "as long as it's cool at the moment, it'll work out. Don't limit yourself, MC-kun"
>MC hates the entire semester as he writes the shittiest most putrid LN.
>Gets actual publication, a parody of A1 Pictures picks it up for an anime even.
>Title of the light novel in-story is "My imouto is in love with me but I'm trapped in a fantasy world while okasan is jerking me off in real life without my consent but I still remain pure hearted in this wonderful world of lolis" or something along those lines.
>I call it "My girlfriend convinced me to write trash but it's making me rich".

I fucking love it.

>LE BOY
XD
>FALLS IN LOVE
XDDDD
>WITH LE GIRL
XDDDD ROFLMAOTID FINDS LE WAY

thanks user

>Reverse isekai slice of life
>Follows a group of adventurers magically transported to earth struggling to get by without their powers
>Occasionally faced with former foes living as normal people
>Trying to find their way back to their world but mostly just hijinks.

mcdonalds/10

>4 middle aged salarymen in their late 30's go on a roadtrip.

>Isekai bullshit after a crashing their car.

>They are now tasked in slaying a demon lord in a High Fantasy world.

>They have no powers.

>They have ten years to do it.

>Go

>Isekai story but years after MC came
>He's been in a coma for years after his confrontation with the emperor who's gone missing
>Wakes up in a far off healer's town in a crystal bath missing an arm
>Finds out the princess sent him there to stay hidden because he severely upset the power balance last time he was awake
>He can only vaguely remember bits and pieces of what he's done but the woman assigned to watch over him says that there are factions out there that'd either lynch him or venerate him as a hero so it was best for him to keep out of the public eye
>Now armed with a new mechanical arm and his unique storage magic, he decides to travel back to meet with her in secret and comes to terms with the effect his actions have had on this world
>However his bodyguard is not the same one that the princess sent to watch over him and is armed with powers bestowed upon her from an ancient order. Her true masters sent her to judge him on whether or not he should continue to exist here in their world or be removed from it.
>Together, they travel through the lands and discover the consequences of his actions on the world

I like this
even if they had some power I like the idea of it being someone who would not understand the fantasy world
You know not having an otaku MC

this is a pretty funny idea I would read it

It's like a wider and diverse variety of its always sunny, but not as stupid but can be very much so and cynical.

Thought of this for a thread the other day where you have to make a story and then give it a name. Not that happy with it but I never got to post it in the original thread because it died.
Also not really a story fitting for a LN, but anyway

Title: God V Goddess
>the year is 2727
>the former colonies of Earth, Mars and Venus declare war on each other over resource reasons
>Earth gets sandwiched between the planets and gets caught up in the war
>despite being fairly incompetent compared to the former colonies, Earth must take action to stop the war
>the story follows an Earth soldier, son of a legendary pilot
>he doesn't really care about fighting, and is really into comedy instead, though like his father he's a natural talent in the cockpit
>he really wants the whole thing to end so he can just get on with his normal life
>he eventually gets called to the frontlines for his exceptional skills
>MC starts to become a huge influence thanks to his clever wit, skill, and his father being who he is
>so much that he usually talks people out of fighting rather than fighting them
>eventually, with MC's help, the war slowly dies down
>Earth agrees to help out with resources if it means that the war is fully called off
>MC goes back to Earth and becomes a comedian, which was his original goal before everything happened
>everyone lives happily ever after

>MUGEN NO TOKI GA KODOU WO TOME-

>Washout idol becomes a kpop style idol
>An excuse for an anime idol to dance like a slut

Toppest of keks.

The premise is interesting and has lots of potential for a nice space opera or something. Hopefully with more empathizes on ships rather than just another mecha.
That title is a bit odd though. Makes it sound like a heavenly comedy harem or something.

>Heavenly comedy harem
Okay heres my LN idea:
>Comedy harem; super original, i know
>MC is God, with all the divine powers and responsibilities that come with it
>His harem consists of various angels and gods from other faiths all in pursuit of the one true D
>hi-jinks ensue
>The devil is really a cute, fiery, flat chested girl who's tsundere for God and wont admit it.
>You guessed right, she wins the God-bowl

>MC transfers in to a new school
>after school
>student council president girl confesses to him
>he declines
>over time he develops a harem
>with student council president
>a meido chick
>and other
>MC is gay
>one of the girls in his harem is a trap

Here's a fun idea for an Isekai story.

>Great hero from a fantasy realm is about to kill the big bad in his world
>Big bad uses his power to send him to another world
>Our world
>Great hero MC ends up in Japan
>Has no idea what the fuck is going on
>No magic
>Only humans
>And the like
>Eventually gets taken in by a family who runs a small restaurant in the city he appeared in
>Has to transfer in to the local high school because of his rudimentary knowledge by modern society's standards.
>Turns into an SoL story of the legendary fantasy hero who got transported to our universe.

>the main character has an inferiority complex
>likes gruesome stuff and loves being a know it all
>a string of strange murders occurs and the MC tries to solve the case
>his osanajimi is the one who performed the murders
>his waifu is came from his imagination

>Tsundere Devil wins the god-bowl
0/10

>MC is a famous idol agent that always makes his girls famous
>Also has a reputation of stealing their hearts unintentionally
>Yadda yadda harem of several idol girls of varying youthful ages trying to get the D
>MC only likes older women