Julian Assange here, AMA

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

You literally did this yesterday KILL YOURSELF

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZAGATE

Hi Julian. How are the kids?

What did they call you at EPTAS back in Altona days?

Why are you such a Russian shill? Do you actually like the taste of Putin's dick or does he make you do it? Finally, why and how is your skin so white and pasty (and also, does this make it glow in the dark)? You might be the whitest person ever in history.

Best question

fpbp

Are traps gay? Is there a photo somewhere of the oscar Meyer wiener mobile crashing into the hallway of a building?

The crimes are going to be covered up. Release your info fake assange.

Also stop pussyfooting. The vault seven releases were important but nothing that will shock normies into forcing change in our systems of government.

I AM JIDF LARPING SHILL IN TEL AVIV HASBARA HQ

AMA

Why are you pretending to be Ass singe?

Post pic with a time stamp

why are you holding out on us you faggot?

put the seth rich proof out there and any LV shit you have and let's get this party started.

Absolute 110% LARP.

Actual Jules could answer that in 2 seconds flat, this cunt is off doing a google search for something not even google would know

Sign a message with your private pgp key

will you post proofs?

there are a lot of LARPers here, so I've started just assuming everything is a larp until proven otherwise.

What's your favourite Australian band and why is it Cold Chisel?

you did this thread yesterday, and again, timestamp or GTFO

You're out shilling hard today aren't you? Look, I hate Israel as much as the next user and believe in pizzagate as much as the next user but stop shitting up the place. I know you get paid for posts but aren't you getting tired?

Me shitting up the place? Fuck off. It's better than these LARPS and fucking 93 Richard Spencer posts. kys.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Does that mean anything to you?

You're right, I'm sorry bro

Hey man glad you showed up. I really need the truth and not these disinfo and lies about Vegas shooting because it's eating me up inside:

1) How come you were kind of vague about Vegas and couldn't tell us specifically it was going to happen at the Mandalay and Pyramid hotel? But appreciate you giving heads up the day before.

2) A Blackwater leaked that they were sent to guard a VIP who had a nuke or a chemical or biological weapon on him and Blackwater prevented from that attack happening? Was there a bomb or a suitcase? Did they flee in three black vans to the airport and Then there was a shootout?

3) Is General KELLY the planner behind the Vegas attack? And was VP Pence at the Lux pyramid to meet for an exchange and oversee the operation?

4) How many casualties did the globalist plan for? And did trump tweet that it was a miracle i n quotations because it was a fuck you to the FBI and CIA who planned it?

5) WHERE WERE THE SHOOTERS ACTUALLY LOCATED? please be specific, no vague answers! I know they weren't at 32 floor but were they at Lux hotel with one sniper, one behind the stage and others in Tropicana and one or two on top of the helicopter ? How many shooters total? And was an MG240 USED?

I bet assange faps everyday at 7PM, hence the 7 in Vault 7

It's ok.

Look at how tryhard this shill is. I see his nose through my computer screen.

Nice flag

Stop with the countdown bullshit everyone does it and it ends up being less potent.

I apologise again, I've been on edge lately.

why are you hiding behind a meme flag

How fucking awesome are aussies?

Best Ally.

Checked
TFW the one who makes you mad is the one you need the hug from.

i want to move to australia so i can run over abos sleeping in the road. how long would i have to live in kangarooland before i could call you a fucking cunt and not get punched in the face for it?

About 20 seconds cunt

Has wikileaks ever received any emails related to human trafficking? Other than the speculation based off of the hillary emails.

tits or gtfo

>1 post by this ID

This was posted yesterday.

Fuck off.

>18 billion
for dedicated larp campaigns?
fug I'll do it for 17

Do you submit to the bogdanoffs whims?

>tfw larp is trying again

Again LARP?

what do the ecuadians feed you fore breakfast?

Im fucking SICK OF ABOS.
All the fucking black cunts do is whinge about oppression yet they dont do fuck all about their own people. Its look what white people did to us but we still want government handouts. Disgusting, stinky poo looking humans. I hope every abo cunt dies. Ive never met 1 abo that isn't a piece of shit drug addict and alcos.

What do you do for fun when you're trapped in an embassy 24/7/365?

LARP on here

Why are you still doing this? There should be a REPORT LARP option.

>one post by this ID

>no new picture to prove authenticity

gg

aussie sas cunts in vietnam killing gooks for fun

Julian wouldn't post w/o being tripped up with his tripcode, newfag.

Hey JA, good to see you back again. What's happening with the Weiner mail release, can we schedule to have a busy w/e?

have you fucked a head of lettuce yet? How fresh is the lettuce at the embassy?

Sup Forums is bored and stupid, they will eat up anything, if someone mad a thread saying they were trump, it would get max replies