Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>arab men are insects
that's what I'm reading here

so Muslim men are rapist animals

Muslim women have sticky hair?

yes because all muslems are fucking insects, roaches, no brain, etc etc

Or you can have a man just hold the woman close to him to not have parasites on her, just as a child can hold the lollipop from falling to the ground. It's really not that hard.

Maybe a shower would help to repel insects.

FPBP

>insects that pounce upon whatever isn't wearing the garbage bag.

Muslims are like ants, all controlled through a simple command. No thought, insects. Time to break out the one thing they hate most, scorch them all.

WHITE WOMEN BTFO

>big black mindless ants

Is she saying that men are all mindless beasts, or just islamist men?

1. muzzies = gang raping brainless insects. check
2. muzzies = brainless insects you can't figure out how to remove a wrapper. check
3. muzzie = thieves. steal an obviously photoshopped image as proof. they can't possibly have done it themselves as once again they are brainless insects.

Really made me think

White Shariah wouldn't be a bad idea.

what if you are literally eaten alive by insects, and hijabs are made out of bug repellent material?

Sup Forums envies Islam.

Sad Arab women make my peepee hard.

Ding ding ding.

/thread

Fuck are you on about? When I see girls in hijabs downtown they are also wearing yoga pants. It's like ok I can't see your hair but I can see your camel toe? What fucking message is that supposed to send?

Was this bait or are Muslims really this clueless as to how bad this makes Muslims look to the west?

THAT WHY WE NEED A WALL

Muslims don't care about "looking bad."

yes we all read the first post

It is an unfair comparison. Those are ants. Peoples' reactions are far more complex. Emotions of humans have more complexity. When sexual compulsion takes over one's mind, they do not behave rationally, however, unless in the context of sexual reproduction.

Oh boy can't wait to see this on /r/Sup Forums

>arabs
>humans

Is this a metaphor for random pedestrians jizzing on unprotected hair?

he wants to imply that women who are covered can not be attacked by ants who want their sugar, while it is uninvitable if the woman is not covered.
Very retarded and does not even help. After two weeks men will react on a visible toe like sailors would react to a whore after spending 8 weeks on a ship

>Muslims don't care about "looking bad."

Yeah, they are the fat people in leggings of the world religions.

what, you thought we were joking about the turkroach thing?

leave you double niggerfaggot

>feeding the trolls

>trolls
didn't know people still used that word. i feel like i've been bamboozled. i don't know whether you're serious or not.

You should stay there.

Literally this.

Shut the fuck up you stupid punk ass pussy ass bitch ass nigger

>wrapped or unwrapped, all women are trash
is this the message here?

fpbp

I recall outrage because someone compared muslims to skittles once. Are lollipops covering with bugs a more accurate comparison?

hijaab = they take the lolipop with ants on it and cover it with wrapping

I read 'women are candy'

holy shit did you not get the joke like hoooly fuck dude

I got it fine. Point is both can be seen as offensive comparisons.

Why would you compare mussies with sittles?

kek

Kek

Turks BTFO

Funny, because I have fucked a hijabi before and I have friends fuck other Muslims girls before too. They are called hoejabis for a reason.

SLIDE THREAD ONE POST BY THIS ID COME ON GUYS YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS

i will work to make this the new meme

NOT ASKING FOR IT

#metoo

Well, this is actually true.

If you're not a fag, you know very well how you look at a women who show her body in yoga pants or other revealing clothes in the street. Do you want your daughter to be looked in the same way ? I'm not talking about full burka, we're not fucking afghans, but a modest dress and a little veil is what allow a sane society not based on sexual promiscuity and immorality.

You know, not so far ago, every young lady in italian or french countryside was veiled for same reasons. There's a lot of valid reasons to hate muzzies, but them being less degenerate than us in matter of modesty isn't one of them.

good goyim. You get 5 good goy points for repeating the propaganda

most likely. they smell like shit most of the time. some make you gag while passing them by.

like christ, those ugly cunts should wash their ass.

You don't have a lot to do when you photograph something on the sidewalk thinking about the bible

The very fact this was photographed is admission to a sin and a crime

The irony is when these children grow up they carry the indignant modesty that would demand seagull wear pants

It's never helpful not to speak about your problems

that's some exceptional necromancy.
if i had more energy i'd cobble that into a meme for you.
that was ... an eric, or a jr. tweet?

No, they really aren't

>asian

this is why the foreskin has importance to the penis

good thing there is no rape at all in muslim countries.

>reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/77jfa3/islamaphobes_btfo_tm_muslims_are_ants/
I fucking hate every person in this thread

The only thing this shows is that Muslim men are fucking savages who can't control even their most basic impulses so their women have to be covered because they have zero accountability? It also shows that Muslim men not only can't control their most primal urges but they are also insecure faggot pussy boys who cant handle the thought that other men might see their women.

Yep, that's about right.

Yeah because Muslims who live in the West are just wearing the hijab to virtue signal. They don't care about modesty and shit. They'll wear a hijab and wear yoga pants and very tight shirts to accentuate their tits.

Go to Indonesia, where police literally stop girls on the street
from wearing colourful hijab or fitted jeans because they are distracting and immoral.

Include me in the screenshot r/Sup Forums shitlords.

>Absolute kek

arabs btfo

FPBP

Yeah you can't just sleep with women in islam. You can only rape them and then get them jailed for disrespecting their family

Lol. You fell for it too.

fucking rekt lmao

Fuck you shitlords, quit destroying my sides

I didn’t know arab women were at risk of catching fire at all times.

How does a muslim woman get pregnant?

A man ejaculates onto a wall and the flies do the rest.

Is this muslim IQ at work?

Yeah, but you live in a world full of rapist animals. Just about every other mongrel is included in that lot.

What good has come out of allowing western women to "liberate" themselves? The "insects" are crawling all over white women because white men and white women allow it to happen by pushing an immodest narrative.

By rebelling against modesty, you are allowing for this.

to be fair that's still a massive cultural problem that really needs fixing
what you're suggesting is the equivalent of pushing your mess under the bed
it might look a lot nice but it doesn't solve the issue now, does it?
clean up your mess
stop acting like fucking animals
fix your fucking society, you fucking monsters

initial contribution is the most viable

keeping your goodies nicely wrapped is a good thing. also it is important to keep the parasites out of your house and if discovered then to spray them with some insecticide.

The picture is obviously saying that Islam commands that to protect against the environment (all the fucking sand blowing around in the area) just like the bible commands people to not eat shellfish (because that caused a lot of diseases in people). It's just a thing ancient people realized saved lives so they wanted everyone to do it.

fpbp

>literally objectifying women

lol
good point

>that Di Maria article
fucking kek

Men don't act like insects in the west, so we never ran into this problem-

Yea, and Christian women used to cover up too. This isn't unique to Islam. (Jews are also supposed to do it.)

Please Canadian bro. Reboot is best kids show.