It's clear by now that Trump is a terrible president. When a former president, of the same party too...

It's clear by now that Trump is a terrible president. When a former president, of the same party too, comes out against the current administration you know it's bad. I hope the rest of you have the sense to realize Trump must be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you saying Bush and Trump are similar beyond party affiliation?

jesus I hope this is a troll

>Liberals are actually siding with Dubya despite hating him for the past 15 years

Agreed. His party is turning on him because they know he's a moron. This piece of shit racist needs to resign

Had nothing to do with Trump. Wasn't even mentioned by name.
Him and Spencer are buddies working hand in hand.
One is shame and the other is Controlled OP, and you're a stupid fuckhead.
>durrhurr guys the media are all liars ignore them an the polls
>Trump gets elected
>THE MEDIA ARE HONEST VANGUARDS OF TRUTH AND DIGNITY REEEEE IMPEACH IMPEACH!!!

Kill yourself immediately you fucking failure.
Nobody likes you. Your parents hate. You have no friends.
Take your noodle arms and hang yourself kike virgin.

wow, thanks for Correcting the Record!

>implying people didn't vote him in knowing full well he was going to be at odds with both sides of the aisle
You don't challenge the status quo by voting in a bootlicker.

Regardless of how much similarities (or how few) Bush and Trump have it's evident that the man has no capacity to lead. It's extremely rare for a former president to make remarks like these and it's a real sign that things need to change in the executive branch. Trumps only legislative success is emboldening liberals to oppose meaningful reform.

The only thing that gets my dick harder than pissed off leftists is pissed off neocons.

W was fake as shit fuck him

huehuehuehue

Why don’t you take your head out of your ass for a second and actually think for yourself; was this “Trump,” you voted for really a populist, a man of the people, or was he something else entirely? A Russian puppet, bred straight from the underground labs of Moscow, designed to undermine our democracy and give Vladimir Putin full control of our country.
You really are delusional, aren’t you? This is who you’ve elected, and because of it, you have doomed us all. Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking.
Not going to lie, it’s hillarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can’t let this guy get the nuclear codes.
The only people that voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people voted for Hillary.
My professor told me to come here for a class last semester to fight hate speech online and I think I've had some success connecting to people, but I wouldn't say this place is "radical", just not mainstream.
Alright, so I'm just going to shoot it straight with you guys; yes, I'm from the_donald. I discovered Sup Forums a couple weeks ago through that aforementioned subreddit, so I feel as though I've spent enough time browsing to be making my first post. I just don't understand the animosity between us; why do you guys rag on us all the time? We both want the same thing, our god-emperor (Trump for those not "in the know") to have the greatest possible reign in presidential history. I've made memes, I've defended the alt-right online, and if I've done those things than why is it that I'm not accepted amongst you guys, people who I guess I consider the "cool crowd." Why can't we just MAGA together, and BTFO liberals once and for all?

He may not have been trustworthy but he kept our nation safe and loved his country. I can't say the same for Trump and it saddens me that he's tarnishing an office with a proud legacy behind it. Obama may have been awful but at least we had respect on the world stage.

confirms that my vote was for the right person. the GOP must die and the democrats should never hold office again.

SHILL THREAD.
HERE, HAVE A SAGE

W should take 1 way trip to Iraq to keep looking for those WMD's

>Kept our nation safe
By involving us in proxy wars for Israel? At best he was a witless puppet and at worst he was a willful traitor to our country.
>Obama may have been awful but at least we had respect on the world stage
Who gives a fucking about what the rest of the world thinks about us? The "world stage" also respects Trudeau and he's an incompetent jackass who spends all his time virtue signalling. The worlds opinion on anything means absolutely fuck all at this point and so does yours for taking what they think seriously.

You trust the judgement of a piece of trash that lead thousands of people to their deaths? Cool bro

>kept our nation safe
And yet the worst terrorist attack to have ever taken place (which could arguably have been prevented on W's watch) and 2 wars followed by even more terrorism and the destabilized ME we have now took place because of him. He really kept your nation safe and respected, you absolutely buttfucked retarded burger. Please please consider killing yourself.

Whether we like it or not globalism is here to stay, and I for one would rather have a world that respects rather than loathes us.

no fucking way neo-cons are shitting themselves over FBI pegging clinton and obummer

Id rather they fear us

I think you are just a cuck. Everybody hated bush so why give a shit about what he thinks?

>2004
>Bush is Hitler
>2017
>Trump is Hitler, Bush said so!

>All this appeal to popularity
Woman detected. There is nothing to respect about a person who just conforms to popular opinion. I will do what I believe is right and if the world doesn't like it the world can go blow it out their collective asses.

Liberals have no principals.

>It's pretty clear that Trump is an outstanding president when he's made enemies of Bush (cuckservative globalist), Obama (libtard globalist muslim), and Clinton (perhaps the single most corrupt politician in our nation's history)
>When a former president, who did more to tarnish the party that Trump is trying to restore, than anyone since Herbert Hoover
>I hope we all come to the obvious understanding that Trump must be re-elected in a bigger landslide than his original victory

FTFY

>agree that trump is shit
>side with everything bush ever did
quite the connection you made there

>sends us into a war that makes no sense even until this day

Yeah Bush was great, also it's probably Israel

The fact that you look at someone on one team openly agreeing with someone on the other team who they think is doing the right thing, and judge that those people have no principles, is actually what makes clear that you're unaware of what they are.

fucking this

This

>bush
The most retarded president ever.

>but at least we had respect on the world stage

Why don't you take your "world stage", cover it in goose shit, climb up on it and get anally raped by a rhinoceros.
Worrying so fucking much about what the dumbfucks infesting the rest of this planet think of us, is what put us on the greased sliding board to hell in the first place.

Fuck you, you globalist, Soros-sucking faggot.

Reminder to sage and ignore Shareblue threads.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Isn't it a good sign when cuckservatives turn on Trump?
It draws the line inside the Republicans even clearer and voters won't be mislead to vote for cuckservatives again. In a few years they might even vote for a real racist.

That does not change the fact that Trump is even worse...............

>kept our nation safe and loved his country
He allows 9/11 to happen you fucking retard.

Neither were as bad as Obama, so at least we're trending upward.

IT WAS TRADITIONAL VALUES THAT BUILT THIS COUNTRY

WITH NO HELP FROM WHINING EAST COAST COLLEGE SNOBS

>he kept our nation safe
No he didn't. 9/11 happened on his watch, dumbass.

One of the nicknames for Obama on Sup Forums in 2010-2013 was Chocolate Bush, on account of Bush and Obama having the exact same policies down the line.

They were seriously carbon copies of the other.

>liberals always dragging out the neocons like they arent on the same team
>liberals believe that Trump and Bush are similar
>liberals siding with the guys they hated for years
The left has absolutely no shame.

It's impossible to argue with any of you, you all resort to name calling and "muh Trump, muh neocon." Try and think independently for once

>so at least we're trending upward.
LOL, the deficit you mean?
Both Trump and Bush increased the deficit without any sensible reason. Obama did the opposite.

>all this impotent rage
Keep crying, faggot

>Try to think independently
Your previous posts were an appeal to popular consensus you dumb bitch

>He's different! He will drain the swamp!
>Goldman Sachs in the cabinet
>nepotistic appointments
>all his top advisors are kikes
When will you wake up?

No one's falling for it. Bush can suck Trump's balls.

Make America white again.

Nah breh

Globalism is the future. Embrace it

Trump beat up his little brother and took his lunch money.
Just sour grapes - Trump drove a wooden stake through their dynasty and sense of entitlement.

slide thread do not reply

If anyone doubts that Dubya was an act, observe the cool, articulate demeanor he displayed today, nearly 10 years older.

JFK files coming out already and 911 could follow, so they're working overtime trying to ridicule the tinfoilers. Did anybody me notice Tucker and the British guy chanting "conspiracy nut" over and over again yesterday? The timing isn't a coincidence.

>you're not a conspiracy nut are you?
>what do.i look like, a conspiracy nut
>you don't have to be a consp. Nut to ...

Very interesting programming, they've been doing this every time vegas comes up, they start ridiculing critical thought.

The command to do this comes from the TOP.

>equating conspiracy theories with critical thought
Flat Earthers go through the same thought processes

sage

>Bush is Hitler
>New Republican target
>Bush is Jesus
>Opposes new Hitler

Hahaha ok yeah because Bush was just such a great president

This. It's just another muh Hitler.

Seriously the rest of the world can get bent.
You see those cuck Europe posters making fun of us spending money on our military when they don't have to spend a dime, well they don't have to spend money on their military because we do. We carry the burden of western civilization on our shoulders and you worry what the pathetic cock suckers think of us?

What are they going to fucking do? Put a trade embargo on us? We just rip up peace treaties and pop some popcorn as we watch Russia and China feed on clay.

ban op.

What because I have a different opinion? I thought that we supported free speech on the right? Unless we're the snowflakes now?

Bush was a terrible president, yeah charismatic, but terrible. This means nothing.

HE THINKS HIS SHILL/TROLL ATTEMPTS WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SAGE'D

Whites shant got no opinion. Go fuck yourself.

Yes, it's that bad. Everyone is uniting against Trump because he's just not fit to be president.

>When a former president
Who happens to be the worst POTUS in history...

/thread

I don't get it. A rebuke from any current living former President is a good thing. We should rejoice.

sage

Look at all this mixed pasta.

..and the cia.
..and the nsa.
..and the media.
..and satan himself if the cult programmers told them to.
and yet they still can't see they've been literally brainwashed by the elites tuging at their emotions and their heartstrings.

Yeah. I'm going to take advice from a President who signed the Medicare Prescription Drug Bill that cost the American people over a Trillion dollars. Trump is apparently the bad one

share blue