Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #2

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #2

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/SQdFd
imgur.com/a/9MLka
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
i.imgur.com/w5rvmxI.jpg
i.imgur.com/m0dmU4J.png
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
imgur.com/a/qEEKI
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/OnvGc
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
imgur.com/a/3Tv8t
my.mixtape.moe/zeeuht.png
my.mixtape.moe/xcinyc.png
imgur.com/a/ErcKe
imgur.com/qYDr0gp
i.imgur.com/c1E04VH.jpg
imgur.com/a/DtnLX
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/KIiDW
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png
u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/4/42/562845.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150401123527
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2423831
imgur.com/a/jOy6d
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/DDjkZ
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
files.catbox.moe/mefd7i.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dkmuoi.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hnrquy.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/f9691
warlock1291.deviantart.com/art/GANTZ-suit-2-251655714
imgur.com/a/1SdzP
imgur.com/a/ubmwy
imgur.com/33ZAwRF
imgur.com/8l3XUxq
i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
imgur.com/a/BbWYW
imgur.com/a/RrLEu
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
i.imgur.com/9tkVeVN.jpg
imgur.com/a/D7HzE
imgur.com/a/LTrW2
i.imgur.com/wXejEWl.jpg
i.imgur.com/HLCHpHy.jpg
imgur.com/a/du4SI
imgur.com/pf9sznQ,ckSo3Px,F5zaP6w
u.pomf.is/txveau.png
u.pomf.is/cyhcwb.png
u.pomf.is/yqdmbg.jpg
animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg
i.imgur.com/ANTFazI.jpg
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/a/nDJah
imgur.com/a/i1BZl
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/DGYbTkv
i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg
i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
imgur.com/a/T1cFi
imgur.com/a/0Waa6
imgur.com/a/YeTn3
imgur.com/a/loFto
imgur.com/a/qNsLV
imgur.com/a/qFPA9
files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png
imgur.com/Dw5MKH9
imgur.com/KLr9YDA
imgur.com/7XmpnVO
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
i.imgur.com/dcT2dAB.jpg
imgur.com/a/HSbpP.
imgur.com/a/DlImi
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/66GsD
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
files.catbox.moe/cc4g78.png
files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
files.catbox.moe/ov04op.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1851746
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/dR5np
imgur.com/a/lnHuF
imgur.com/a/7gcgK
imgur.com/a/6YZjH
imgur.com/BtvbLPX
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/9an0l
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
i.imgur.com/2tGtUsU.jpg
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
imgur.com/a/8qrpp
youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
youtube.com/watch?v=gwDTHkpX5Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=CdygIgpfH2A
i.imgur.com/g4Ap7g0.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
imgur.com/a/seELr
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting my daughteru Morgan wearing some glasses please. Or doing something like hugging my SI.

imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- in a form-fitting business suit.
References: imgur.com/a/SQdFd

- dressed as a Team Skull member, from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Reference: imgur.com/a/9MLka

- cosplaying as Mai Natsume, from Blazblue.
References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I wouldl ike to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari as an angel, please!

Though, if you want to draw something else, that's fine too.

Please and thank you very much!

I would like to request Mai Natsume looking very happy and celebrating the fact that she became playable in the new Blazblue game. For example she could be wearing a party hat and/or holding a party popper. Here's the announcement:
i.imgur.com/w5rvmxI.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated such as Mai in her new swimsuit, possibly at the beach:
i.imgur.com/m0dmU4J.png

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Holding a book that says "How to be cute, Written by Maka Albarn" while adjusting some black rimmed glasses saying "I happen to be an expert on this topic!"
• Wearing a cute military uniform with thighhigh boots and holding a whip
• Wearing some satin/lace lingerie welcoming the viewer home or to the bed/bedroom

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Her wearing a sun dress and summer hat
-her wearing a miko outfit
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Shion wearing a red bikini or her wearing Guildmarn's outfit from monster hunter
Guildmarn ref: imgur.com/a/qEEKI
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her standing amid a field of giant sunflowers as she admires them from below. Bonus points if creepy flower heads seem to "glare" back at her.

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting anything cute or handsome of my husbando.

Alternatively-
My birthday was yesterday (thurs)
here's some ideas from last week

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean.
Of course anything else cute is fine too.

Requesting Okoi wearing Kate's Master Summoner outfit, the one she used in the cover of the chapter 215 of Prison School. The hat isn't necessary.
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting Rin holding a cute dress and smugly telling user he's going to look so good in it.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her looking slightly older, since she would be 24 years old these days following her complete birth date (she's 16/18 in the ref)
Or you can go for the complete opposite and draw her as a cute loli bassist !

Or for a cutelewd request, her at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with a straw hat because she lost her top while swimming.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- painting her nails or having her nails painted by user/SI while she reads a book or watches him
- her having fun at the beach; like going into the water, walking alongside the shore checking it out, relaxing while reading a book
- embracing or snuggling user/SI with a warm hug or kiss or lewder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Aoba being cute!

Requesting Yukari with a smug look on her face, wearing a black baseball cap with "/d/ enabler"
written in white on the front in the same text-style as in this image.
imgur.com/a/OnvGc

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Mirai in Illya's catsuit acting lewd/like she's in heat

Catsuit ref: imgur.com/a/3Tv8t

postin for koborifag

Requesting anything of my Kobori in her maid swimsuit. Sadly, I have no actual references of her bottom, but I would prefer if it were a black miniskirt with white lacing.

my.mixtape.moe/zeeuht.png
my.mixtape.moe/xcinyc.png

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her in some comfy loungewear, with shorts and a hoodie (unzipped, hood down), and without headphones.
Some examples of loungewear: imgur.com/a/ErcKe

Or her as a super cute maid.

Or wearing gym clothes, optionally inviting me to join her, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too. Also please consider a ponytail.

Or something cute while she's wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear (just a casual simple and cute pantsu with a bow/ribbon preferred). Also no headphones, please.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs Kalos outfit, zipping up her jacket, posing with a Greninja, or adjusting her hat.
>Ash Reference: imgur.com/qYDr0gp
>Greninja Reference: i.imgur.com/c1E04VH.jpg

Or, wearing any of the lingerie below, showing off either her chest or butt looking incredibly seductive/inviting. Lewd is fine.
>Lingerie References: imgur.com/a/DtnLX

Posting for Archer user

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Anything casual, cute or cool would be immensely appreciated
Otherwise for something specific, perhaps him working out, lifting some weights

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72
outfit references imgur.com/a/KIiDW

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Rukia wearing a Kigurumi of a pokemon while playing with that pokemon. (such as wearing a Stunky kigurumi while playing with a Stunky)
Pokemon Refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia Refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi ref is Pic related

Hello there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi enjoying a bag of cola gummies or gummy bears, or gummy candy in general really ( ref:u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png )

Alternatively, her drawn as a chibi marching with a few plushies from the reference, or her holding some of them wearing a small gold crown on her hat, as to be the queen of the plushies or something cute like that. ( ref: u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png ) those are some ideas, but I am always appreciative and happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on and has to give me. Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Ayaya please, doing photography or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Hello everyone! I'd like to request my darling Tamaki please! As always anything cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated - some ideas below:

-dressed as Chuchu from Show by Rock vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/4/42/562845.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150401123527

-sleeping peacefully on user's lap or vice versa

-Wearing a ponytail for alternate hairstyle fun!

-Wearing an oversized men's dress shirt and adjusting her twintails and playfully complaining that I play with her bells too much

Also, joint-requesting Tamaki and Tamamo in bunk beds, with Tamaki wearing these cute pajamas please! danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2423831

Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend~

Yes please

Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako! Anything lovely is fine, but nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel holding hands with me! (generic user, way taller than her in a brown jacket or like a generic button up t shirt, with face just out of shot,) or having a nice comfy nap.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, more than anything I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.
-Sleeping on one of those beach chairs under an umbrella/palm tree: imgur.com/a/jOy6d
-Or anything else, cute with him being smug/smiling (nothing lewd please)

Requesting my lovely Inori drying off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Gazer dressed as one of these abyssals (KanColle) [ imgur.com/a/DDjkZ ].

Or a cute SI image.
SI ref: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Like her dressed as a witch and myself dressed as an alchemist similar to this reference; [ files.catbox.moe/mefd7i.jpg ]

Requesting Kaito wearing Takumi's baseball unform since they have the same VA:
a.pomf.cat/dkmuoi.jpg

Or requesting him with a dessert similar to this picture:
a.pomf.cat/hnrquy.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting please Orihime bowing on a grand stage. Applause, flowers, something like that would be nice. Thank you.

Requesting my dear Anna headpatting a Teddiursa.

Ref: imgur.com/a/f9691

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as an old school style delinquent with a long skirt version of the Bleach summer uniform and the top tied into a knot. Also with a wooden sword on her shoulder.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Madotsuki wearing a gantz suit and striking a pose.

warlock1291.deviantart.com/art/GANTZ-suit-2-251655714

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• sharing a blanket with user, maybe watching a movie on a sofa
• wearing Vanessa's outfit from King of Fighters imgur.com/a/1SdzP
• playing something on a 3DS, maybe with user, back-to-back sitting on the floor or something

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting my Makohime standing by the Chevrolet Mako Shark Corvette. Optionally, she can have her old hairstyle, or be posing beside the Mako II Corvette instead. Either way would be great.

imgur.com/a/ubmwy imgur.com/33ZAwRF imgur.com/8l3XUxq

Or Makoto relaxing in a deck chair, and sipping cold lemonade.

Though, anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
-Dressed as Lailah from Tales of Zestiria: imgur.com/a/BbWYW
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Also a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Remember both are guys!

Requesting my waifu dressed as a Pokemon Go trainer sweating and/or cooling herself off from a hot day of exploring. Team Instinct's color scheme with black, yellow, and purple would be preferred.
imgur.com/a/RrLEu

Alternatively, dressed as Sabrina/Natsume
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ

Dressed in a bunnysuit with a large ribbon acting as the bunny ears
i.imgur.com/9tkVeVN.jpg

Or wearing Nanoha's uniform from StrikerS while styling her hair with a ponytail with a large ribbon parting it.
imgur.com/a/D7HzE

Last, dressed and having her hair styled like Usada Hikaru
imgur.com/a/LTrW2

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga dressed as Black Widow.

Black Widow attire references, i.imgur.com/wXejEWl.jpg

i.imgur.com/HLCHpHy.jpg

If not then anything is fine, thanks in advance.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing some casual clothes and his hair slightly longer and messier like in the epilogue, maybe tied up in a ponytail. imgur.com/a/du4SI
Anything cool of him in his count uniform would be great too. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rukia. Thank you!

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
I'd like to request her as a Miqo'te from Final Fantasy, plus wearing the Miqo'te outfit. Ref for that here: imgur.com/pf9sznQ,ckSo3Px,F5zaP6w
Thanks, anything else cute would be fine too
I love my wife [49]

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki relaxing on a hammock, perhaps while at the beach in a cute bikini, or in casual clothes like this:

u.pomf.is/txveau.png
u.pomf.is/cyhcwb.png
u.pomf.is/yqdmbg.jpg

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

For Rika's birthday on Sunday I would like to request her looking right at the viewer and smiling with all her heart. Or perhaps POV sharing a milkshake, please and thank you. Anything cute is appreciated.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

Hello. Yet again, requesting Diana, anything non-lewd would be good. Also feel free to replace the symbol on her belt with Gucci.

Requesting Minori petting a cat that is sitting on her lap.

Or as a joint request, requesting her posing like one of the girls in this image: animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with Astolfo () as the other one.

Or requesting her wearing this softball uniform: i.imgur.com/ANTFazI.jpg

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing the outfit on the right would be great. If you want to draw the staff, maybe instead of the chicken it could be Mieu, the little blue guy. Anything else would be great too, particularly wearing any cute clothes with shorts and the double buns. Thanks!

Also, a joint request with Mariya. Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. And please remember both are boys.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her in a pink and white apron, holding a few steaming TV dinners and bags of chips, stating that she'd prepared us a nice dinner
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-her venturing out with Ayano from Kagerou Project and playing Pokemon GO
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal deliveries, please.)
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Anything with his sailor shirt + trousers combo imgur.com/a/nDJah

- Wearing his pink maid outfit imgur.com/a/i1BZl
Either him being embarassed or casual about it, both are fine.

- Aki pouting

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Today is the 6th anniversary of Neptunia games, so I would love Neptune celebrating this important date.

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-Nepu or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Evening. I'd like to request my cute Alice in a simple white sukumizu, only including black thigh-highs. Whether her hair is down, in twintails, or buns -- I don't mind at all. Cutelewd is perfectly acceptable and welcome!

Alternately, if you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference.
SI: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting Inori trying to eat a hot piece of toast for breakfast, or enjoying her morning coffee.

Wearing a school swimsuit + white/stripped thighhighs, and relaxing in water i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg
Wearing a goldfish themed version of this mini kimono (red/orange color, goldfishes or flowers instead of ghosts) i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
Or dressed like Enoshima Junko-chan i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of her in bike shorts.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

I am in need of something terribly cute, I'd like to request Etna giving me a hug PoV, or cuddling, or otherwise anything adorable with her.
Instead of PoV, using my SI would be more than welcome too: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting Hisui in Athena's outfit wielding Infinity. Though any other Borderlands weapon or no weapon at all would be fine too.
Athena ref: imgur.com/a/T1cFi

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit imgur.com/a/0Waa6 anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well!

>imgur.com/vNSeZLU
wew

>imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting Maki! Anything cute or with her being smug would be great. Thank you!

Also, I'm gonna start on those five Pokewaifus today. Got one done.

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as James from Pokemon interacting with either Alola form Meowth, Shiny Growlithe or Victeerbell Though I'd rather him not get the usual treatment that James does if they're drawn together. Something cute/cool would be much better.
Reference: imgur.com/a/YeTn3

Alternative Ideas:
- Dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun preferably but just the costume is fine. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

- Dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro (with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

- Wearing Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing. imgur.com/a/qFPA9 It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Since the Olympic games are ongoing, I want to see her doing either gymnastics (ribbon rhythmic dancing is preferred), playing soccer, or volleyball.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Requesting Mai Kawakami:

Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick while in her chinese outfit (as in the lower right corner)
-in her yukata as in the pictures on the right, eating a chocolate dipped banana or candied apple

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

Good afternoon~
Requesting Nanako trying to cut her own bangs
> imgur.com/Dw5MKH9

Or wearing short (or long) cute office lady skirts
> imgur.com/KLr9YDA
> imgur.com/7XmpnVO

But if none of that is interesting, anything that isn't super lewd is fine.
Lets enjoy our nice, calm weekend guys

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my dear Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great to see, but if specific ideas are preferred, i'd love to see her in some type of formal dress or in some cute sleepwear. Thanks!

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing more of the BIG silly HAT seen here: a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg

Anything else is fine too.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks sipping tea.
Also requesting her stretching while wearing her swimsuit.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Hey guys, glad to finally be back after what feels like forever. Requesting my waifu Suzuna sunbathing/nursing a sunburn, riding a bike, wearing a bartender's uniform, or whatever else you think would look cute.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly drinking something warm in a pose similar to this ( i.imgur.com/dcT2dAB.jpg ) hosiery optional, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Watashi wearing some casual clothes, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Alternatively, something with any of the outfits or characters in imgur.com/a/HSbpP. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated as well, of course.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing nyangerie! The normal design is fine, but as an idea maybe the bottom elastic of the bra could be ignored so it hangs loose. Either way is fine!

Alternately, it would be fun to see Hinagiku studying/practicing magic with Tharja. Her own clothes or even wearing appropriate FE-style clothes would be cool. Other ideas could include a simple outfit swap, the two of them in alternate FE:A classes, or both of them watching their anons/SIs from behind stuff.

Hina in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other would be nice, too.

As another idea, my waifu wearing your favourite beachwear from the Dead or Alive series. I'm not familiar with the names of specific outfits, so whatever you would enjoy drawing the most is good with me.

Lastly for the weekend, there are a couple of SI ideas I have in mind:
- The two of us wrapped in a big blanket on a couch, cuddling and watching a movie
- One of us sitting/lying between the other's legs while I/she is playing a game or reading
- Something similar to any of these pics: imgur.com/a/DlImi
SI reference: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting please!
Thank you very much.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Hey everyone!
Requesting Dolce baking something sweet while using a cookbook. Another idea could be her walking around town while holding hands with the person she loves.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go (Team Mystic, please), riding in a hot-air balloon, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform files.catbox.moe/cc4g78.png
- in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
- jumping out of a birthday cake in her swimsuit
- in Nymph's outfit from SnO files.catbox.moe/ov04op.png

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Could you post that image?
I don't see it on the booru.

Requesting Sawyer making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

Or just something sexually suggestive, maybe like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1851746
With the gunbarrel replaced with her (obviously not turned on) large chainsaw, if you think that'd be funny

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Yuuko. Multiple requests incoming, but feel free to do whatever else.

- In her cheerleader outfit. Anything works, but doing the OLEV thing from Prunus Girl would be nice. (Front says Amnesia if it isn't clear)
- In a straw hat/sun hat and white sundress, optionally trying to keep the hat and dress down because it's windy.
- In a tanktop and shorts, stretching upwards so that you can see her armpits and midriff.

For all these requests: imgur.com/a/dR5np
- In a wet tied t-shirt, grinning and shooting a water gun at the viewer.
- Sling bikini or in Carmilla's bikini from Fate/Grand Order or any swimsuit + sunglasses.
- Unzipped bike suit
- Sexy OL
- Skirt lift (kinda)
- Breast invitation

For all these character costume requests: imgur.com/a/lnHuF
- Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
- Kasumigaoka Utaha (Saekano)
- Heartland Academy Uniform (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)
- Hime (Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari)
- Bonyari High School Uniform (Nisekoi)
- Sansei Muramasa (Soukou Akki Muramasa)
- Jack the Ripper (Fate/Apocrypha)
- Scathach (Fate/Grand Order)

Thanks.
Take it easy, get comfy, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Araragi Tsukihi drawn with Take's design or similar to his design
imgur.com/a/7gcgK

More refs imgur.com/a/6YZjH

In honor of National Thrift Shop Day (Wed. the 17th), requesting Crona struggling to carry a bunch of antiques. Lamps, radios, toasters, all that good stuff.

Alternately, requesting Crona hugging this plushie - imgur.com/BtvbLPX

Anything else cute/cool would also be great. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-Wearing a chinadress
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-In her general outfit doing one of these JoJo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l

Please and thank you.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being happy, smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything with her would be wonderful, of course.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers any inspiration.

For something specific, I'd like to request her wearing one of these outfits
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (with or without the sword, whichever you prefer)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (could involve magic threads in some way, if you like)
and being smug about it.

Or alternatively, her in one of these poses
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
with her shoes off (and possibly her stockings too, if you prefer, or perhaps wearing stirrup leggings).

Or for something more on the humorous side, her reading a book with an absurd title and trying to keep a straight face.

I'm always open to ideas if you have any, including lewd ones.
Thank you in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Hello drawfriends. I'd like to request something cute with waifu Kai, here's a description about her from her game: An airheaded girl riding her machine pig "Tonton". Ends up liking anyone who is nice to her. Her love hurdle is mere 3cm. Maybe her cuddling a Plush of her TonTon.
Here's a ref for the cuddling;
i.imgur.com/2tGtUsU.jpg

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her trapped in a tower like Rapunzel, complete with ridiculously long hair.

Requesting a cute Zangyaku.

imgur.com/a/8qrpp
No lewd please!

requesting Yuki

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting something cute of my darling Miia, preferably something inspired by her character song (youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM), like her singing or dancing beautifully in the rain, or an image of her as a constellation in the sky.

Alternatively, Miia performing a Noh dance inspired by a song like this: youtube.com/watch?v=gwDTHkpX5Eg
An example of Noh dance here: youtube.com/watch?v=CdygIgpfH2A

For something a little more personal, I'm also requesting Miia coiled around an embarrassed SI for a tight hug from behind. i.imgur.com/g4Ap7g0.jpg

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
I like 9, 10, 19, 20 and 26 the most.

Thanks again in advance.

Happy Friday, everyone!
Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing [YouTube] Tina Turner - Simply the Best (Original Version) (embed) or [YouTube] Madonna - Like A Prayer (embed)
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Disk swapping bodies with Mira please.

Requesting Taiga in a tiger kigurumi or some other form of cute tiger themed sleepwear, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami.

Requesting Manaka, please and thank you