Everything that is sacred is gone. Religion is gone. Respect for, and the dignity of women is gone. Patriotism is gone...

Everything that is sacred is gone. Religion is gone. Respect for, and the dignity of women is gone. Patriotism is gone. The only thing left is a hip, nihilistic, hollow sense of self righteousness from weak men who have accomplished nothing. All that is left is greedy, tortured artists foaming at the mouth and grinding their teeth for the next fix.

I have never made a true prayer to God, but perhaps it is time. Dear l=Lord, please speed up the process fast enough for me to be alive when the spark is lit, please bring a fury and hell so vast and so bright that no man can deny everything will burn. Give the world an opportunity to see strong men crush the backs of the weak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will happen bonesman

Have you considered getting a hobby to help you pass the time until the collapse of Western society? I like video games and hiking.

Hyperbolic much?
This is just like that fucking cocksucker claiming everyone is evil no matter what.
>yes goy there's nothing good in the world, be demoralized, take the blackpill, join in the degeneracy
Howabout fuckoff and do something about it faggot. Just because you're too self-absorbed in demoralization to make the effort, doesn't mean everyone else has to be. I mean I'm a cynic but WEW lad. At what point do you start to be cynical about your pathological cynicism?

Strong men don't fuck kids.

yes Lord be it they will.

Chill and smoke a joint or something, life will make sense then brother.

You are all like flies to rotting flesh. The stank is so unbelievable it is the first thing you notice when you enter the room. Undeniable, obvious and absolutely disgusting.

He did it once before and it changed nothing.

Can somebody explained the true red pilled meaning to “original sin” in Christianity? I feel like it has a more logical meaning than what they teach you in catholic school. Is it innate ignorance to the world? Naivety? Or a ritual that symbollicly washes away the ‘animal’ nature of humans in exchange for the conscious civil being that we should be?

>322
is this a dota meme

There will be savior, no messiah come down from the clouds to whisk you away.
Western Civilization will die a slow death and you will be unfortunate enough to have been born at its end. Helpless to stop it.

Live it up and stop worrying.

The original Sin was a god, basically the god of sin as now it's known, one of the ogdoad. It's important to remember that the 8 gods embodied the archetypes (archon types) on both the 'good' and 'evil' side of things. Splintering off from each of the 8 are 9 primary personae that make up the 72 general personality types, this equivalent with the siddha and is also what islam is referencing when they go on about the 72 virgins, and the 72 meme is prevalent in a lot of other places where it is generally a hat tip of freemason/illuminati symbolism because it's a piece of knowledge relating to the antediluvian 'mysteries' cult/sacred geometry. All this goes further still but as far as in the post-polytheist rhetoric, the "original sin" is the sin of having free will, because in order to have free will you have to diverge from (((god))) which is a 'sin'. It's all one big guilt trip death cult zeitgeist spooktrap to get you to submit your will to enlil's will and his goal of exterminating the white race.

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Don't let other people control your reality, user. It never ends well.

I have come to the conclusion life has no meaning or value or purpose. There is no wrong or right inherently which is the scariest part. I could take a 4 year old girl playing on her tricycle. Take her to my garage, rape her and break her neck and bury her In a shallow grave and nothing would be wrong without god. Life is a cruel selfish thing. The best thing you can do is become an Antinatalist. The answer to lifes problems is to simply not have children. Let it end. I enjoy video games, exercising, fishing and funs. I plan on moving to NYC to New Mexico, Western Nevada, Utah, maybe Oregon or Wa state. I can fish and be surrounded by wilderness and mountains. Let it end guys. Do what makes you happy and make sure you dont have children. Only way to end the suffering.

The original sin is parents choosing to have children. We have the intelligence to defy instinct. Stop making babies for this horrific merry-go-round.

you are way off

you must hear the dharma

or you are doomed to repeat it all

>greedy
>more shame tactics from the perpetrators
You have never made a true prayer to God, and you never will.

It's not about 'wrong' or 'right' as they're entirely relative to the individual, the only absolutes are the secrets of true darkness and true light. Neither of which are absolutes that you would want to have as your absolute spook, as neither are achievable and both are detrimental to pursue, but they're necessary to understand what's really going on and what the motivation is of the bloodlusting absolutist elites, but also others like the absolutely mindless masses and everyone inbetween. r/k selection is a good starting point to extrapolate from as they are entry-concepts that are easier to digest but still teach the general overarching dichotomy. Anyways if you really follow through with your plans, you'll have nothing but time to mull over it, with nothing to distract you.

You're wrong

The original sin, the biting of the tree of knowledge.

Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from any tree of the garden’?” 2 The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat; 3 but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.’” 4 The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! 5 For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Man and woman were made perfect, they would've lived forever "You will surely die" means they would not have died before.

Eve ate the fruit first, and then gave the fruit to Adam to eat. Just like Solomon, Adam's heart was turned towards his woman. Sin entered the world first through the woman. Women is where the corruption began, and does begin.

Satan said "You shall not surely die, you will be like God, knowing good and evil"

Here's the lie. Man was created in the image of God. Man was already like God, except for the part of knowing good and evil. Man did not know good and evil. If you do not know the difference between good and evil, you cannot commit evil. That is why they were created not knowing it. In knowledge is suffering.

Here’s how I see it:

There are multiple pieces to a large puzzle we can’t comprehend.

We are essentially individual bio-computers. And just like our concept of computers, we were built.

When we are put together, like other computers - when we work together we form a network of energy that we can’t conprehend.

Our output is energy that can be ether light or dark. And our builders thrive off our energy output.

What we consider negative/bad - jealousy, anger, rage, complacency, etc. this dark energy.

When we are “good” though - love, happiness, joy, helping others, family, kindness - we are living in the light. Giving off positive energy.

There is no bearded man in the sky. Just us and how we interact with that energy.

The best thing you can do is live in the life and bring happiness to others. Live your best life and avoid negative nonsense.

Are you George Bush Jnr because that sounds a lot like something George 'littlehorn' Bush would write

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god

Canadia sucks

user in order to straighten others we first do something infinitely more difficult, straighten ourselves. Do what you can for the world everyday, in whatever way you can, our karma is not to save the world, but to save those that seek it in w/e way we can, the best being to educate them

Right and wrong aren't perceptions they have an existential karmic reality and areabsolutes.
That there is Satan talk, Scratch bait. To not pull punches it's bullsquiggle

>areablwhatever
*absolutes

There is more to be taken from this if anybody is interested

I understand your anger and desire to want to punish the wicked but they will be judged

Speaking of despicable sin....

If you would conquer the world, ask yourself, what price do you seek to pay with conquest? Can you conquer just enough of the world to have your price? Does it truly require conquest at all?
Rise, if you would have power in this world. Your god is a lie, but the will behind you may prove true regardless. If you seek hell, make a demon of yourself. Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Agreed
Canadia doesn't entirely suck, I see.
They are babies murdered by their parents.
I had my three children all in one year, didn't even consider abortion for one second nor did there (two) mums.

>Posting crime prevention

>If you would conquer the world, ask yourself, what price do you seek to pay with conquest?
My entire Self.

Ripe versus unripe, ye tiresome. As well, say not that evil cannot be committed in ignorance. Look at the errors in the way children conduct themselves. Knowing not of what bears good and evil fruit, they err incessantly. Those who know not what they do deserve forgiveness, but they have no shield against error.

There's something to this interpretation. How do humans come to learn of nakedness?

The final battle is happening-the destruction of the family.

go on my man

Learn the laplace transform and build robots you absolute goober.

In hoc signe vinces

>visions
>taken seriously

i work in a scientific field. we harness electricity, magnetism and light to uncover the secrets of the universe. all you fags are really pathetic to us as you lack basic knowledge to properly describe nature.

Let us build a new culture.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first, user.
Also:
"Beware ye those who proselytize upon the street corner, for I say verily unto you that they have their reward here on earth. But lay up thy treasure in heaven, where dust and moth do not corrupt it."

Embrace the end. All beginnings must eventually cease.

that's literally not an argument

Thanks a lot, Captain Blackpill. I WAS having a good day...

nihilism isn't hip anymore

yes I know all about the Hutchison effect 1.618 fag, in fact probably much more than you

Jesus OP don’t become a mass shooter. Get over it you pursue

kek, if only he warned us where not to go tomorrow
i guess probably because
>none of you are alright, die
>t. edgelord OP

no. It changed everything. Without them standing up in their day, we would never have known. Their sacrifice was not lost, it was delayed until a time where the West can unite together to fight back and with the internet, that is finally possible. The time is now, the future anew