Will whites with nigger tier IQs be allowed in the ethnostate?

Will whites with nigger tier IQs be allowed in the ethnostate?

What ever happened to the flag designs Sup Forumsacks whipped up to look like that distribution?

Hell yeah! But lets start with niggers and muslims, then give up 2/3 way to our goal

Whites with nigger-tier IQ >> niggers with nigger-tier IQ

Yes. Niggers are niggers for more reasons than just pure IQ. That's just one obvious manifestation of it.

Will white people that try to act black be allowed?

Yes because dumb whites still commit less crime than average blacks. Even in a white utopia there still need to be janitors.

Yes. We still need dumb wagies for menial labor until full automation happens

Whites try to act black now because the white-dominated cultural framework collapsed in the late 20th century, so they cling to an identity and culture that is mainstream and self-confident. We will have to rebuild that cultural/social foundation before any ethnostate can be founded. That will solve this problem and ones like it.

How do I take a real IQ test? I've been taking the meme one's that get made into threads here, and I'll get anywhere around 105-120 which is actually low compared to what everyone else in the thread gets. I don't want to be retarded and let down the white race. Plz help.

for fucks sake I hate wiggers though

somebody gotta suck dick and overdose
yes, let them in
i need fresh meat

you've already let down the white race.
kys.

You're out.

>30% of whites have sub 90 IQ
>nearly 50% of whites have sub 100 IQ
this is why the Jews rule you, not because of some spoopy conspiracy, but because the average white person is 15+ points behind the average Jew.

They looked like shit so everyone deleted them

>dumb whites still commit less crime than average blacks
live next to a commie shithole, filled to the brim with (mostly White) scum class

oh boy, you're wrong
savages: total dimwitted savages, easily rivaling the niggest stories I read about Murrica

>Will whites with nigger tier IQs be allowed in the ethnostate?

Any males with an IQ of 85 or less should be neutered--with or without a White ethnostate.

No

Pity them. They are a symptom of a culture that has lost its way.

oh, fuck yes
one example, a family:
- routinely threw actual human dungs through their windows
- set their apartment on fire (son then died)
- mother so filthy she was bothered by her own stench, and refused a welfare shop seller offer to try some pants (died of alcoholism and being a hamplanet)
- father who ended up a hobbo after the fire, and tried to rape a woman who was smoking a cigarette in front of the psychiatric hospital where she was resting

and there are shitloads and shitloads of stories like that (last week, saw a woman who was so dumb that when asked where she was living told "hurrrr, one-twelve... naaaah, one-five" - she lived at the 51 on that street...)

in that shithole, the vast majority of people are like that
and... they're "white" (technically)
surprinsingly, that city has massively voted commie for decades and decades...

interesting fact
that city used to be very prosperous until 17th century
then, that Louis XIV fucktarding piece of shit forbade protestantism
most of the wealthy people in that city were protestants
they fled the hell out to England
and that city turned into a fucking zoo, which it still is to this day

No wait! I swear I am worthy! Give me another test! Please!

No

>stormfaggots banished from their own ethnostate
Kek

>implying they won't be eugenics'd out of the gene pool

Castrate everyone below IQ 120.