Mob Psycho 100

Why did they fucked up these scenes so much/
They made it look like Mob doesn't have total control of his psychic powers. This power accident only happens when Mob is in deep thoughts like when Shou called him a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

reigenpsychicextraordinaire.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IKR

The exact same scene happens in the manga.
I don't see what is wrong with it.

This accident only happens when he is in deep thoughts like when Shou called him a faggot. It happened twice in Anime where it doesn't make sense.

why do they keep animating ONE's garbage

It happens in the manga at the exact same point because Mob is thinking about the adult esper he saw that day.

>It happened twice in Anime where it doesn't make sense.
Why doesn't it make sense? Can't Mob be distracted twice?

I think it's intreresting that it happened twice for multiple reason.
First because it was a nice way to introduce Mob's family in episode 1 and also because it also shows how Ritsu's reaction changed in episode 6.

But then it kinda makes no sense in ep 1 because he wasn't really distracted in that episode.

I always assumed it was because he was going through puberty.

That's what I'm saying. Even in episode 6 they didn't show him thinking about the hooded fodder.

That actually makes a lot of sense, if you think of bending spoons as a metaphor for something that happens during puberty like his sexual orientation.

he's like 13, and being that you're probably the same age, I'm sure you'd know how short your attention span is

itt everyone pretends to be a retard

How do you know he wasn't distracted?
Even in the manga Mob's mom clearly calls this accidental spoon bending a "habit", so it happened multiple times in tha past.
This isn't just a thing that happens only once.

They don't really need to include a flashback to what we saw 5 minutes ago especially if it doesn't matter that much in the current episode.
Anime episodes work differently than manga chapters.

ONE is a hack.

>They made it look like Mob doesn't have total control of his psychic powers

He doesn't.

>implying he does by this point of the story

Why are you guys so stupid just watch the damn ep. Mob was going home after having a short conversation about the destructiveness of his power with reigen, on the way home he even looked as hand with a confused look showing that there is something off with him. Next scene is him bending his spoon cause he was distracted, played for jokes but also to show how he is not always in control of his powers. Fucking retards with zero attention spans.

I think you mistook Mob for Ritsu.
Mob always had 100% total control of his abilities. Only exception is when he's unconscious or someone calls him a faggot which hurts his feelings like a faggot he is.

Is the newest chapter translated ?

>like when Shou called him a faggot
Wait, what chapter was this?

50 I think

I don't think "faggot" was the word he used but he definitely talks mad shit about him in the claw arc and after he burns down mob's house

A lot of people say that the manga is ending at chapter 100 but I dont feel it. Sure the psycho helmet thing might be resolved but I feel like it is still missing something, It might happen later but can everything be resolved in 4 chapters?

when will tsubomi-chan break mob's heart?

ultimateking doesn't have the raws yet so no

>4 chapters
expect chapter 99.27
calling it now

I hope so, I am not ready yet

fuck

I only work with raws ripped from the website, the smartphone ones have lower resolution so I want to avoid them.

But as compensation, here's an anthology chapter I promised yesterday.

sweet

I love Tome. Thanks for translating.

And that's it for today. I've also finished another anthology for vol 2 and uploaded that one to my mf folder as well.

Thanks Uk.

Thanks, man. You're awesome.

the repeating name gag and callback were pretty great
Thanks UK

Awesome, thanks UK!

Telepathy club needs more screentime.

Thanks UK!

Would you go into the bathroom with Reigen to watch him take a shit?

I would suck his dick

But would you watch him take a shit?

But that's gay.

Ever heard of a brojob?

Now that’s sad
>Says nothing before because he was rejected
>Is the only one that remembers her birthday and cant say shit because he got hit

But you're not his bro, you're just some random person who followed him into the bathroom to watch him shit while you suck his dick.

You can suck Reigen's dick and still be straight.

Giving bro jobs makes you a bro

Reigen is legit. He even have his own website now.

reigenpsychicextraordinaire.weebly.com/

Could you at least update the website to say that you hunted down Kuchisake Onna?

>but can everything be resolved in 4 chapters?
im sure he can manage

>01/29/16 Mob Psycho 100 90m
>01/29/16 Mob Psycho 100 90l
>01/21/16 Mob Psycho 100 90k
>12/31/15 Mob Psycho 100 90j
>12/25/15 Mob Psycho 100 90i
>12/17/15 Mob Psycho 100 90h
>12/10/15 Mob Psycho 100 90g
>12/04/15 Mob Psycho 100 90f
>11/26/15 Mob Psycho 100 90e
>11/06/15 Mob Psycho 100 90d
>10/29/15 Mob Psycho 100 90c
>10/25/15 Mob Psycho 100 90b
>10/17/15 Mob Psycho 100 90a

Not gay when I'm a girl

Yes, I'd sit in his lap while he does it too.

Being a gender is no excuse for anything

But none of it matters because blowing Reigen is a heterosexual thing.

I would be ok with this

>2 days

uh, someone asked for "mob wearing a mega milk shirt" last thread, but I fell asleep. so here it is now.
fun fact, i have this shirt too.

>sitting in someone's lap while they shit
>even if it's Reigen

Fucking beautiful.

Nice, thank you.

That's cute, I'm really enjoying your style the more I see you post drawings. It's nice.

It's really cute.

Panicking Mob is so cute. I want to hug him and tell him that everything's gonna be OK.

I always love seeing you in these threads, drawfriend

Why doesn't he have a girlfriend? You'd think women would be throwing themselves at him.

Isn't that Reigen's mom talking?

He can hardly handle keeping a child content, how do you expect him to keep a relationship afloat?

Reigen is キモい。No self-respecting person would want to be with Reigen. That's why Reigen is only allowed to be with old, faceless men.

So you're saying Reigen should be with a mob

Which means you want ReiMob. :^)

Worst fetish, kill yourself.

So... is there any Murata remake out there or in the works?
ONE stories are fun, but his designs, though they have some charm undoubtedly, can become rather jarring the more you look at them.

Murata only redraws OPM. Either you deal with ONE's design or not read it at all.

There's already the anime if you can't handle ONE's art. This is a serialized work, what would be the point of a remake?

GET A CLUE
T

A

C
L
U
E

>GT A CLUE
you goofed

because he's a fag

Just because you wear a suit and act confident doesn't mean you're a pussy magnet.

Wait what?

>GT A CLUE

Did I stutter?

I want to smell Reigen's day-worn suit.

Hentai.

Kimoi.

Lamp-chan makes cute sounds.

I can watch an entire show about that.

>Lamp-chan
Who?

I doodled a little mob mega milk too.
>tfw no scanner or digital art abilities.

Kawaii as fuck.

Holy shit, that's cute as fuck.