Dangan Ronpa 3

The ambiguously gay duo returns!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Hinata can now fuck Sonia and Mikan and doesn't need to fuck trash real Chiaki.

I'd go for Akane

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS EVEN AS REMOTELY SUSPICIOUS AS OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed, delaying his trial and making time for Ryota to arrive and the killing game to start
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department, doesn't even look at his NG code to avoid killing himself because he already knows all of them
>Went one on one with Gozuboys who was protecting the hopelet
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru to set the stage for Junko-sama to act
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, specifically aims at detective so she can't figure his ass out
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to shut up him up before he could tell everyone he was the traitor
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of poor man's Junko's puppet (shitty imitation of the original)
>Too busy punching manlets, so another hopeman blows up half the school.
>Has Munakata fall into despair when old man tells him his best bro is the traitor
>As the traitor he already knows this shit isn't being broadcast, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these hoplebs.
>Too cuck to declare what he feels to Chisa and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel, eventually developing a grudge over the years
>Gives Chisa the ID of the missing trustee he "stole" even though Junko had it with her, doesn't tell her the owner of the ID, security is suspiciously lax
>Is head of campus security who let amnesiac Junko-sama and cuck Matsuda enter the old building some time later

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, TO TASTE THE DESPAIR OF KILLING YOUR BEST BRO

He is gonna kill everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while plunging the Ultimate Hope down into despair. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KILL EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Hopefags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

I'd feed Akane with my dick

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Why is Persona-kun so edgy?

>Hajime is fucking pissed they shelled the equipment and now he's busy being edgy while Soda repairs it

hajime could've been better than ibuki if he practiced

cuck

how many people will reply to this without reading it

>You'll never HOPE any of the DR girls
Why live?

C U C K B O Y S
U
C
K

B
O
Y
S

Why do you use the outdated version?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

You're doing it wrong, my friend

Island Hajime was left behind in the NWP, AI Chiaki and Alter Ego are taking turns raping him.

Hajimezuru finds sex boring, Sonia probably went ahead and confirmed this herself even.

Shut up, you don't know anything about him or his plans.

>this is a 24 year-old stoner's yandere girlfriend

I hope we see the other DR2 survivors monday

But Future!!

AI Chiaki would never.

Me so far, noticed one second after posting. But it's okay, I puch-deleted the reply. HOPE WILL PREVAIL.

Juzobro reporting in.

How else is AI Chiaki supposed to learn about eroge games?

i mistook akane for a dude
as she should be

happy they made their return

Remember to first be granted a blessing before you date your waifu.

Does Hajime do that air guitar post in game?

sorta.

Always struck me as weird that Akane had ahoge

Usually that's reserved for characters who actually fucking matter

>muh despair

have one with genocider too

I just want you to know that I love you, Juzobro.

>YWN your own New World Program so you could recreate any pervert scenario with ANY of the girls
Why wake up every day?

She was supposed to be the villain or whatever.

i think it's in the very last chapter of the game

She was supposed to be the ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Yeah, in the fake island mode of last chapter.

She was supposed to be a bad guy
Hajime means begining, Owari means end.

such wasted potential

Tontos
Tontos
Cantan solo tontos
Ya sean hippies, hippies
O tipos de chalecos gordos~

That's a good one

JAJJAJAJA CANTAME Y NO ME LLORES TACOS TACOS TACOSSSS QUE VERGAA

I share that sentiment, my friend. Juzobros unite!

Godbless my friend, godbless.

Huh.

Well can't say HOPEMAN was bad, but damn Akane was an inconsequential character

I want to cuddle and read manga with Komaru as we listen normie music together in a hot summer afternoon!

When were you ever under the impression....that Chisa is the one he loves?

I'll take Hopeman over Edgykane Owari any day

Post yfw Hopeman appears for "that" scene

They manage to sneak in a bit of dumb wordplay with that right at the end after AI Junko is defeated and their being ejected from the simulation, atleast
>Akane: "So this is the end, huh?"
>Hajime: "No, this is only the beginning"

Really wonder what Akane would've been like story-wise. We know that she was originally the rival character and that she was based around the concept of the seven sins but that's it. They changed her story role fairly late into development too (compared to how this sorta thing usually goes), after they had already finalised her visual design and everything.

My theory is this:
>Junko recruits Izuru
>she includes him in the first killing game
>Izuru thinks this is betrayal and thus leaves her
>He thinks he was used, thus he takes her AI and sets upon the beginnings of DR2
Correct me if I'm wrong; I don't think Izuru took part in the despair incident other than killing the student council

Beta Owari is going to return in DRv3 to fuck up everyone's shit

How do I message Spike Chunsoft?

That "Saionji is a walking shitpost" cracked me up

>ywn read shojo and listen to Hotline Bling with Omaru

is "that scene" referring to the boat scene or him waking up from his pod to see the grand finale

They even changed Hajime's block eyes and his ahoge

No, I'm talking about the one his VA mentioned he will appear next in the anime

I don't think those screenshots contain the finalised designs (though they're further along than the beta design sketches that people usually talk about), Hajime looks different there too.

yeah, I know

I wonder what scene she was talking about

Why hope anymore?

Super Highschool Level Fapper.

He didn't even kill the whole student council of any as DR0 shows.

Wait what are you talking about? Hpw do you know hopeman is imminent?

I like Gundam's new English voice.

Post sleepy Chaikers, I'm gonna sleep soon.

Hopemans Japanese VA said he's showing up next future episode.

No.

Post Hinanami art instead

He's the leader of Ultimate Despair after DR1.
The mails Naegi received which appeared in SDR2 chapter 6 went like
>Junko is dead, now UD is weak and we can kill them
>Whoops, we got rekt. Seems like they still have a leader like Enoshima Junko desu

Good night, user

Izuru was already in their possession and they didn't even know it.

Wait, in Future? Hooooooly shit. And here i hoped he'd stay a vegetable - now we know how they take care of the fleet, Komaeda just uses his bullshit powers and poof.

boring waifubait trash

boring waifuba- I LOVE YOU CHIAKI DONT DIE!!

How about I post the Vastly superior girl

Goodnight

she didn't specify whether it was future or despair (still probably future though)

Nah, Komaeda's too popular to stay comatose.

Same reason why he'll inevitably interact with Hinata, which some other anons were also hoping for.

>Not worshipping both goddesses.

I had nightmares about being attacked by dogs last night you bitch.

Hm, possibly.... I'd say: he took over, just so he could defeat Junko. He manipulated them so he had his chance.

He KNEW he'd never see Nagito again because of the persoanlity wipe.

But why is Chaiki SMILING the more fucked up Zetsubou Hen's OP becomes?

I've been dreaming about Chiaki for 3 straight days now.

Komaru is cuter though, and all around more likable.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't ram Chiaki is her soft pillowing mary-sue asshole though.

Yeah, found it really weird how Ryoko was screaming her head off, they were fighting in the middle of the park, shit was getting destroyed and security gave 0 shits. The whole Madarai fight was badly written, the dialogue itself, I mean. Reminder that Mukuro can twist necks clean through like the guards and Gekko were.

J U Z O B O Y S

Maybe she finally gets to see Hajime

What scene

She's accepting her fate, obviously.

Komaru is definitely my top girl from Danganronpa.

Cause she likes to see rivers of blood begin to flow.

Do you think Hajimezuru can Awaken?

I predict that she will smile one last time before dying in Hajime/Izuru arms triggering his fall into complete despair.

Izuru a cute

Daily reminder that Chisa was the mastermind, Juzo is the attacker, Munakata doesn't/didn't know their plan, and the purpose of the killing game is to install Munakata as the leader of the Future Foundation; not to spread despair, but to enable Munakata to eradicate despair once and for all.

REMINDER THAT THE SDR2 CAST WILL COMMIT MASS MURDER BECAUSE "MUH CHIAKI"

Have one with both!

>Reminder that Mukuro can twist necks clean through like the guards and Gekko were.
That was Junko.

>Hobbies include:
>Standing in abandoned buildings
>Standing at the pier
>Watching boats
>Staring at people

Zero is kinda meh. I liked parts of it but overall nothing great and poorly written.

IF is even worse in writing but it's short