Was Katanagatari the greatest love story ever told?

was Katanagatari the greatest love story ever told?

If you mean going with another girl after killing everything instead of being alone for the rest of his life, then yes.

Of course, best girl won in the end.

Katanagarbage? No.

No because he killed best girl

>Katangatari
>Love story
Pick one, think long and hard and pick ONLY one.

No, but it does have the greatest fight ever.

Does he leave alive the loli using one of the swords in the final episode? she was comically defeated, without blood.

Yup. Best girl won.

What is Usagi drop

>katanapastrami
>good

I will never stop being butthurt at this.

Yes.

post webm

No; cuz cheerio was honestly a crafty manipulative bitch. Horrible human being.

>build up his edy character
>show him plenty of times
>HEY LOOK, THERE'S THIS EVIL DEMIGOD SISTER A-AND

idk user, I think that fight was amazing

I wish White Fox animated the Katangatari Prequel.

Katangatari sold decent, like 8K.

In case, anyone wonders what I am talking about: Nision Isin wrote the script for Drama CDs that were bundled with each Katanagari BD which tells the story of Shichika's father and Togame's father.

It has enough material for an anime if White Fox wanted to do it.

Katanagtari is what Blazblue should have been.

They should hire Nisio Isin to make a fighting video game after BlazBlue concludes it story.

I mean it's Nisio so it's probably the closest you're going to get.

But HERE'S THE THING

All Katangatari fights are 5% action and 95% talking, and you got at least 10% action in the preview with none of the talking.

So the Sabi fight was the best individual fight in the series (with the final episode of course being the best action scene)

Togame wouldn't have killed Schichika, she was lying to make him feel better. But she did have to die, because she would never have been able to give up the game and Shichika would have been a sword-slave his entire life if she hadn't been offed.

I pick both

No user, you've got it wrong. Togame, throughout the entire series showed little to no character development. All that was on her mind was vegence, she used him as a weapon and even though she grew to love him she could never forgive him for his father's actions. Of course this is up to speculation, but I think most of the facts point towards her actually going through with it.

The fights were okay, most were mainly static repeated frames. Others truly amazing. The appeal to this show is the amazing story told.

This was probably the greatest thing White Fox ever did.

Nisio writes the best love stories and the best waifus

Do you lovefags actually believe that? Togame would have killed Shichika. She cares about nothing except revenge. She only said what she said as a last ditch effort to enrage Shichika enough to finish out her revenge.

She never was in love with him.

FINE, I'll watch Katanagatari again, you faggots have convinced me.

I bet she makes him wear the mask while they fuck and he just lays there sniffing the hair on his belt while she rides him til morning.

>Revenge is stronger than love

No but it is the greatest failure story ever told.