ITT: Girls you'd put your cock into, even though they really aren't your type

ITT: Girls you'd put your cock into, even though they really aren't your type.

I'm more into Ox tbqh, but a dog or cat is fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3030127000_mypage3a.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I randomly started reading this and it's incredibly entertaining. I think it's because unlike a lot of similar stories something is always happening in every chapter, the characters are all likable and despite the MC being incredibly underpowered he's likable enough for it to not matter. I think the author wrote himself into a corner though, if he actually got to use his power like in the oneshot he'd be too broken.

I think the characters are good, but I'm kind of scared that the manga will end up something like Yumekui Merry.

>I'm kind of scared that the manga will end up something like Yumekui Merry
Haven't read Merry, how is that a bad thing?

>Ox
It'd really hurt a lot more if every girl wasn't best.

Ox is best girl.

See: Dog is fine too as well.

>Mc has three girls who swore their life and command to him already though.

>Mc could've got his dick wet anytime.

It kind of lost all substance and doesn't follow any storyline or anything anymore. Although it's been years since I've read it. I fell off after a while of nothing happening. Which I feel this manga has a chance of doing too.

I kind of like dog's sister.

So why doesn't the Mc get the command ability? Is it passed through via ceremony or some shit?

He did get it, but for whatever reason he wasn't able to use it when his parents were killed so his grandfather took it back and gave it to his sister instead.

Cat is literally the cutest thing in the universe, and I want to hold her hand

>I want to hold her hand

This is a SFW board, you should spoiler that.

We've already had uncensored sleeve tugging this chapter, we're well beyond that point.

Maybe I'm being a retard but I'd like this to get an anime.

Did, Ox deserve this? She just wanted to protect him and be by his side.

And most likely have him take her virginity and the be the father of her children.

Only if they can get a good VA for cat. I'm not sure myself who'd be best for the role.

I think that if they make this into an anime there'll be an anime original ending. I'm not really sure if I want that.

As long as cat has the shy-cute voice, it does for me. I'm not that well-knowledgeable about VAs.

What are you talking about man? It still on the same story arc it's been for a while now.

It's been focusing on the romance stuff for a while without much progression in the overall plot. I'm all for more cat, but it'd be nice to know more about the bad guys. We got a bit about weasel last chapter but he still hasn't shown up again and we don't know anything about the thing he was working for.

There's only enough material for half of Season 1 right now.

Proto-type Ayaka was a lot more violent and possessive. A very different character.

We're talking about Yumekui Merry. Like i wrote, I haven't read it in a couple of years, just after that mangaka was introduced. Then nothing happened for a while and I stopped reading it. It kind of lost it's oomph for a while after they beat Hercules, and I hanve't bothered picking it up.

>Proto-type Ayaka was a lot more violent and possessive.

.. I don't really feel that they toned her down that much.

There's still four more chapters to translate on marumaru as I see, but they're mostly about dog and monkey and some new villain.

>.. I don't really feel that they toned her down that much.

What are you talking about? Proto-type Ayaka was a straight up, snarky fucking bitch.

The Ayaka we got now is chill and nice to everyone, even enemies.. She only doesn't take a chill-zone if someone hurts the MC.

>timidly holding onto her man's shirt sleeve
Holy shit Natsuho is just too goddamn cute. I don't know how long my heart can handle her being this deredere. She has to be the cutest thing in the universe

She's the hateful cat. She hates him.
She's the cutest tsundere in the universe.

I still like cat best, but that hurt. I didn't want to see Ox cry.

But I thought she was over her whole hateful thing at this point in the manga. I mean she seems full deredere now

She still has hate in her heart. The dere side > tsun side.

Nigga those two even sleep together now. I just feel she is shy, timid, and dere now. The latest chapter ended with Ayaka calling her the hateful cat and getting angry, and I bet next chapter they are all going to be like "look she isn't hateful anymore so calm down".

She still has the hateful curse on her user. She still instinctively hates him.

Ayaka probably going to take the first swing and give her a good reason to be closer to Mc now.

I'm pretty certain MC doesn't view her in a sexual sense, she's probably just a kid to him. I can't remember him having any sleazy thoughts about her.

Didn't he kiss her because he was curious?

He checked out her ass before user. He's thinking of tapping that.

user he was looking right a the nape of her neck right here. It doesn't get any lewder than that.

Yeah, no sorry, not buying it. I think he has more of a little sister attitude to cat than a lover feeling. I might be wrong, but I doubt it. He doesn't see her as a love interest. Yet.

CATxDOG is OTP.

She is fucking fine, but I'm not into hags.

if she stops being in hate she loses her power.

It gets lewder. Cat is dtf.

She's the head of the family though.

She's probably not older than twenty. That means that she's still a bit young for me (if you use the half-your-age-plus-seven rule). But it's 2D so it's fine.

Pupper > All

the face of a cucked ox, beautiful

reverse NTR is the best

puppy is the superior girl

Will, Pupper win the Ratbowl?

Ox did nuffin wrong.

Ox looks like she's ready to duke it out with Cat here. Do you think we will get that?

Unfortunately I think pupper is already out of the bowl.

I don't think she was even in the bowl to begin with

but he didn't and got a superior kitty instead

What about monkeybowl then?

I feel bad for Oxfags. She is a really good girl, but cat is just the cutest thing ever.

It's terrible when a series has a bunch of best girls that have to compete against a bestest girl, it's just cruel.

user, please stop being as dense as a harem protagonist. The guy pretty obviously has a crush on her.

Pupper can still win. She's not out of the bowl yet.

She's one of the three main girls.

His sister got the clan power

But he became a monster himself, so maybe he can fight too now

>She's one of the three main girls.
She wasn't even in the oneshot, and she hardly has any time.

She obviously has no feelings for the MC. But it would be nice to see her develop some feelings as the story goes on.

>Will, Pupper win the Ratbowl?

Doggo will win consolation as mistress, the ratman will eventually choose the cat.

I fucking can't. My heart!
I love all the girls in this and have no favorite but when ogre made this sad face my heart ached so much it fucking hurts.

>ogre

She's not ogre, she's cow. Get it right. Cow slays ogres.

The only place she would have in the oneshot is to assist Ayaka in trying to kill the Rat.

>Mistress
user you're implying this won't end with all of them being 1st Wife. Besides rats breed a lot with multiple partners.

>cow
No she is a mule, user.

>petite
>dfc
>hat
>muh katana folded over million time loya samurai

Simply perfect.

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3030127000_mypage3a.mp3

Give her this voice.

Wrong manga.

What I technically learned before in another harem series is mistress gets the kid first.

Sen?

All the girls in this are best, user.

I don't like big dog.

The main girls.

You can give her to me, I like big dog.

Would be nice seing her in more casual clothes though.

>It kind of lost it's oomph for a while after they beat Hercules, and I hanve't bothered picking it up.
It's getting better again now.

Big Awoo did nothing wrong. She is pretty cute and a caring big sister.

>The main girls.
There is only one main girl, and that is Natsuho. Ox hardly gets any time, and has been a pretty big nonfactor so far in the story. Dog has had even less time than Ox. Natsuho is there like 90% of the time, and I don't think anywhere lists this as a harem.

What's so bad about her power disappearing?

She dissappers. Have you even read the manga?

How is anything supposed to compete with this?

Their powers define them, she is the hateful cat, she cannot stop hating or she goes poof.

By being a cute dog.

Makes you sad that Dog is now the head of her family, and she is supposed to guard the head of the Rat family (But her sister took that job and she's now stuck with the Mc to guard replacing Ayaka)

Does she say aneue, onee-san or onee-chan? This is important.

You just can't, user.

Cat is probably going to die in the end.

All these hateful things is kinda bullshit. She doesn't even look like she hates rat anymore.

What is the Source?

Boku no #lurk moar

You just have to trigger her.

>Pupper can still win

It's pretty obvious whose going to win, why torture yourself by holding out false hope?

Because the race isn't over yet.

>thinks there is an actual race going on, and that dog would even be a contestant
I can't really blame you. Dog is cute.

I remember reading this oneshot a while ago. Does Ox girl have a chance of winning?

All girls have a chance of winning.

If Ox confesses she could have won already.

She's too damned cute. Reminds me of Cat head Imako.

This isn't a harem, so no. Cat is the main girl.

>Cat head Imako.
A shame the author is such a psychopath. He draws some cute stuffs.

>90+ posts Uramikoi thread

How in the fuck did I miss this?

Also, Ox > Cat. ox will win the Ratbowl, screencap this.

Ox, Dog, Cat fags getting put on suicide watch when Little Rat wins the bowl. Because rats love their incest.

Screencap this.

Boar Bro x Big Dog OTP

I think new chapters themselves don't get threads this long. Maybe it's the wait between releases.

There's at leastfour untranslated chapters. Hope we'll get some soon.

This I can agree with. Its obvious that Big Dog is going to get with Boar by the end of the series.