So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/669645935
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too.

Hello pretty Norwegian lady. I am but a poor Serb. Can you spare a (you)? God bless.

#MeToo

Show tits.

I ignore haters

Im not fat im bulking btw

You are bulking and you are fat.

who gives a fuck...

slide a hot steamy log down your throat..

No lats. 28% bodyfat. Thinks she's /fit/. Kek.

Noone cares you stupid ugly cunt. Fuck off and die if you don't understand your ego is not a political topic. Sage.

I haven't seen this one in a while.

newfags ruining this thread

only closeted homosexuals will date you

Poignant question, "sis."

Where are your tits?

PROTEIN

F
A
R
T
S

yes u r bait, reposted here a billion times

i call trap

You're hideous and I would rather play Sega on a tube TV than see you naked. Fuck off you fugly haircut bitch

Fucking assholes. You can't Even get a girl like me. Im out of your league

>that distribution
absolutely civilian

Good luck finding your Dr., or lawyer. Why don’t you just say, you only date Jews?

Cotton panties with a bit of dry wee smell on them

Sniff em good and proper

I saw this pasta on Sup Forums
>it's still stale

>muh females in games

Listen you fucking cunts, we played WoW with you back in the day. We fucking know how you work.

Fuck off

Nah. Has uterus. Name is Julia Vins.

You're never going to look like pic related, you fat, tattooed, aging foreveralone whore.

all memes aside it is extremely obnoxious when I'm playing games with my wife and all the autists lose their shit when they hear a female voice

Kek, haven't seen this thread in a while

Joan of Larp

My gf in college had a 6 pack and I’d get on my knees and worship her clit for hours. Suck that little 2 inch clitty and meat curtains raw.

>Yes im a female

Whos cares? tits or gtfo.

Got' em alex jones arms

You've got a rash from shaving your chest love.
It's cute. I like chicks with rashs. All my chicks get a rash.
Wanna see my tits?

Larp - time stamp

Well done leaf!

I'm celibate, but you can give me money.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Tits or Get the fuck out
Attention whore elsewhere you cunt

This is why God wont let us have nice things.

>harrased
>online
>what is Mute
sage

kek

>yes, im female
>yes im a gamer girl
post the timed pics until then failed LARP faggot try better next time

Nice blogpost. Now gtfo

>i only date fit white men
this pasta never gets old

She has the arms I did in middle school.
Forklift driving isnt hard labour.
Gamer girls are trash and personal fitness trainer is a bullshit job.
No one wants that cow to model.

Haters cant bring me down

L.A.R.P

>less intelligent workingclass guys
what did she mean by this?
Because im not a lawyer ?

wtf she raising those standards high guess i have to go back playing video games

same
Show feet bb I give you 6 billion

why their eyes are emotionless dammit

where is the timestamp? until then i have no reason to believe you're anything but a fat LARPing male NEET who's trying way too hard.

they were drawn by autists

but elfs can you fucking orc

>ups sorry typical male gamer

Forklift driving is hard labor. It takes immense concentration not to run over the dumb fucks who walk out in front of you.

Tits time stamp state your business or gtfo Sup Forums you know the rule

>model
>tats
>trap bulge
>3 jobs and still has to date up to prove self worth
>ignores haters because can't take criticism instead of debating or trolling back
>has to explain cellulite as bulking

Even though you are a larp I'm worried newfags might actually see nothing wrong with you so pointing out the obvious

>Yes im a part time model

WHY DO YOU LARP?

Why does Sup Forums always pretend that bait is legit? In my day getting people to respond to your bait like it was the truth actually meant something

KYS
fucking goblin

#metoo nigga

Actually it looks like caposi's sarcoma
OP do you have AIDS?

Tits or gtfo, also I've had several models already, your dismissal means nothing when you seem to be one of the ugliest models I've ever seen ( assuming you are not LARPING, ur prolly larping)

you are a faggot

Why is her face so fucking ugly

thebarchive.com/b/thread/669645935

would rather be an actual faggot that have to dodge the warts on your chest when my eyes are closed trying to have sex with you

My tits. Ignore that 'unfuckable wossname' meme it's an old pic from an old reply on Twitter.
my tits have reached a state of pure perfection so I gave up the gym.
Bet you wish you had tits like mine?

Sister, you NEED TO LAY OFF THE WHEY and GO VEGAN. Them pimples are trying to tell you something.

Also, it's time for Tren, honey. You've "Bulked" enough. So, just to recap:
-Eat Bananas and Broccoli
-Take your Tren
-No more dairy for you
Got it?

How to have sex with you miles away from your chest ?

>assuming you are not LARPING, ur prolly larping
Really nigger? You think he's just probably larping
If you think there's any chance this is real then lmao at your life

Tough women make me horny becos I know they like it rough.

fucking leaf, I was trying to be nice and give the benefit of a doubt. Also the fact that Sup Forums might gain another tit pic in the rare possibility that she is a real she. Way to ruin it nufag. Lurk moar faggot

>no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.

Actual doctor here (GP for what it's worth - finished my 3 years as a GP registrar last year, so I'm fully qualified now).

I wouldn't date a woman like that if she were the last one on the planet. It's not even that I expect my partner to be earning a comparable salary, it's just the principle that they're working a low-end highschool dropout job, yet they think themselves above their male peers and believe they're entitled to a man who's put in the hard work to get somewhere simply by virtue of having a moist hole between their legs. There are so many women who actually think like this - I've encountered enough of them personally.

Props. They're mighty squeezable.

Please, tell us you haven't worked off a round booty completely?

No tits no time stamp gtfo worthless Sup Forums

Lmao at your life, degenerate
That's not how women shit post you virgin

Ur prolly larping
There are no posters from Canadia really, that's like asking me to believe in unicorns and sheeiiiit. Justin Treueiadu writes all the canadicuck posts to cover up the fact that he has you all face down in a liberal reeducation camp being bummed by lesbian trans negro benisis.

>Working out.

Lmao a woman discovers wolf's law and lift heavy weights for 3 years and think theyre tough shit.

No I'm on top

Aaaaah, yeeaah.
What ever you say, dude.

Most woman like it rough except some of those who suffer from physical violence

too bad being fit won't make OP attractive

Tits are tits faggot, are you gay, mebbe the rare womyn ? Can we have your tits as well ?

testosterone suppliments

What do you model, paper bags for ugly chicks to put over their faces?

desu she's not that big looks like she's been doing squats and bicep curls.

Pls ur muscles are pathetic the only reason you get attention is because ur bigger than most women

Wew.
What unhappyness your expectations will bring you.
I make v.good money and know some wealthy people, I've never met any who insist their partners earn as much as them.
You'll get someone who agrees with you, and that means she's a bitch.
I wouldn't be a doctor BTW. You have to look at gross parts of gross people when gross things are happening to them.

Easy fag why she don't do it...

Hey if you are really a chick and not a larpist nearly timestamp your hand to btfo Justin the Canadia guy

>muscular women

>nearly
Merely (my bad)

>Being this triggered by such obvious bait

Why do women feel the need to address this?

I'd huit that

Chubby older woman makes attention seeking post complaining about all the attention she gets.

I can feel the nigger jizz emanating off of your pictures. Pro tip: stick with niggery white men don’t want you they just want to jizz on your tits

Tits, or GTFO.

I'm a doctor and I want a feminine girl who stays at home and cooks and cleans..

fucking gross

I said I don't expect my partner to earn as much as I do. I'm married already and my wife earns a little over a quarter what I earn.

>I wouldn't be a doctor BTW. You have to look at gross parts of gross people when gross things are happening to them.

Nah, district nurses do the majority of the nasty stuff. I have to do occasional visits to the residential home nearby, but the majority of my time is spent writing out prescriptions in the surgery for the monday morning hypochondriacs.

You're fat and old.

And admited to being a low-educated working class woman.

Why do you think a doctor or lawyer would want to date you? Because you think you're arm candy?