Honest question here

Honest question here

Is it possible to be a White Nationalist without being racist? I dont see it as thinking the white race is superior necessarily, just that perhaps one would think it would be ideal to live in a community or country with people who look like them and share the same values and culture? Im talking about just the idea of White Nationalism. I think its entirely possible to hold these ideas and still love other races of people at the same time.

I think the part where it starts being seen as racist is when you start talking about an ethno-state and imply you are going to exterminate other races but I am just talking about the ideas without action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3okLpb2jAYs
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats basically murdoch murdoch in a nutshell

I have never heard of this before now.

>starts being seen as racist is when you start talking about an ethno-state
All you need is to say everyone should pull their own weight and fuck affirmative action to be considered as racist.
And yes, yes you can. Only in multikulti paradise racism is necessary. To great an ethno-state from multikulti paradise is possible without racism or violence if everyone understand the situation and agrees the following plans.

Every race of people has good and bad. That doesn't mean "we're all the same", or that people shouldn't feel a unique sense of kinship with their own.

racist is an ethnic slur for white people

I want every race to have the right to their own land, their own will, and their own future. I have a special affinity for my own, yes, but I don't hate the others. I just prefer that we stop this failed experiment of "multiculturalism". What Africans do in Africa is none of my concern. What Latin Americans do in Latin America is their own business, and I wish them well. Likewise with Asia. I just ask that Europe be left for its ancestral inhabitants, caucasians. My only quarrel is with those who seek to erase, dilute, or destroy my right to an identity and a shared history.

This sounds completely reasonable to me and I agree completely.

But 95% of the people in this country would say you're a racist scumbag for posting that alone. There might even be white people in that 95% that agrees to some small extent but they sure as hell would never admit to it.

Yes, I don't hate any race, though I feel hate and resentment from other races. We are different. Being able to form a cohesive people and culture so we can pursue our own destinies and interest would benefit everyone. Check out Jared Taylor on youtube.

Yes. You can be a
>Leftist WN
>Right wing WN
>Ancap WN
>Natsoc WN
>Christian WN
>Pagan WN
>Atheist WN
>Nice guy/doesn't hate non-whites WN
>Mean guy/hates non-whites WN
All the differences can be sorted later in the ethnostate. The arguing is for online, IRL it's pragmatism and realpolitik and we are only concerned with increasing numbers of white ethnocentrics and not about ideology.

Well, that makes two of us, and I'm glad you feel that way. Most people wouldn't agree, but most people didn't have an inkling of political motivation until this last election cycle. They just drift in whatever cultural currents exist at the time.

>But 95% of the people in this country would say
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>Is it possible to be a White Nationalist without being racist?
Sure

This is called white separatism.

"To say a man should be judged by their merit would have you labeled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 40 years ago, and a racist today." -Sowell.

Most celebrated economist in the world. Grew up in a Harlem slum. Vehemently anti-commie, anti-neo-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-Obama. Called racist for telling mush-mouthed blacks to learn how to speak proper English. Is black. Is my favorite academic.

What a retarded question. Nobody thinks Chinese nationalists are racist. Nobody thinks black and latino nationalists are racist. ONLY whites are forced to morally justify the continuation of their kind.

Well you could say that we're all the same in the way that we're all human beings. Nothing wrong with any individual ethnicity, but it's easy for people to drive wedges between everyone and to make people more racist. There's calculated intent behind such things like that, being a tactic of divide & conquer to weaken nations. I recommend you give this a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=3okLpb2jAYs

>that picture
I’m a WN of traditional Slavs, Germanics, Balts, Finns only variety, but I find some common and decent partnership with Latin Europeans, Japs and South American fascists-militarists. None of them are welcome to live my country, but there is still a way to work together for a better future

I have to disagree with you there. I think signs like this are racist.

>businesses being exclusive after foreigners are the biggest source of shoplifting and harassing other customers

Oh no the horror!

Depends on the definitions of racism. The modern day definition is essentially acknowledging that races are biologically different. You can acknowledge the concept of all men being created equal as a myth, and still treat people decently.

Fix that shit now OP, namely TLSOIW AND TRRPB

> Only whites can be racist! They are the universal oppressor.
“Here’s a counter-example of non-whites being racist.”
>Non-whites can exhibit specific racist behaviors under certain circumstances!

I’m an Asian living in America and now I’m a White Nationalist. My specific ethnicity’s an exception since we’re Central Asian Master Race but for the most part the Asian race is just a bunch of industrious ants. I used to be a fucking leftist liberal “there is no race, there’s more than one gender” faggot years ago and I hate myself every day for being part of the problem. I want to go back and apologize to every bible-thumper, conservative and libertarian I insulted. I know a hero has been born already, somewhere, that’ll fix everything. The new Hitler. And it’s because of you fucking commie pinko fucks that I’m going to throw all my weight and expertise behind him when he comes. I don’t care if he gasses 9/10ths of the Asian race, I’ll accept it for the chance to gas leftist liberals.

>foreigners are the biggest source of shoplifting and harassing other customers
[citation needed]
>tourists are one of the largest sources of income
FIX'D

Seems like you have some issues with the freedom of association, commie trash

>LARPing this hard
>being this mad
Look buddy, you and I both know you're not gonna do shit. Ever.

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

>Russian
>calling others commie
Ok comrade

You sound nervous, afraid your pet non-whites are turning against you? Look up Hotep, look up Malcolm X’s quotes about Jews. Look up American Generation Z’s political polling results about the 2016 election. Remember that “Hispanics” mostly consider themselves white, but don’t suffer “white guilt” to be leveraged by. Remember that the Asian and Negroid races have nationalism and tribalism built into the nucleus of their cells.

Your time is coming soon.

I think so. Isn't that basically Japan? They do have some skeletons in their closet.

Now, as for the US, we can't be that here. We're a melting pot. Sadly, we can't be honest about the inferiority of many that come here. The question that I have is, can those that come from inferior backgrounds be brought up to the same level in a society that ignores color, but hammers home the need for education and excellence? I do believe that a black man can be as good as a white man, but at this time, their culture is such a negating factor. And of course all of us, including the whites, could benefit from emulating the Asians to some extent.

>can’t stand free people and homogeneous society
>ignores that his country is way more marxist in all regards than modern Russia is
Such is the living of a low IQ mongrel

We shouldn't be unnecessarily friendly, live together or mix with nonwhites, even if we were inferior. We are who we are. The main reason shit ideas like that don't fly is fucking basic biology. But I guess you "very own multiracial society never been tried", right?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

I choose to take a scriptural approach. We were all created in Gods image. So we all have the same potential. It's our social upbringing that lifts us up (Roman, Greek, European, American, primarily white) or drags us down (African, crabs in a bucket). I could very well be wrong. We've had 4,000 years since the flood to build our own societies and 4,000 years of reproductive genetics to alter our potential I guess. Maybe it would take another 4,000 years to bring some folks back up. I don't wish to believe that.

I don't hate anyone.
But not all people are the same.
There exists clear differences between all people's on this planet.
Forcing an evolutionarily different product to assimilate to the ways of another is impossible.
One wouldn't force a Chihuahua to survive in a wolf pack. One wouldn't force a bonobo to survive amongst a troop of chimps.
The chimp does not hate the bonobo.
>We as a species must be afforded the same laws that apply to nature.

Boy you're retarded if you think the world is 6k years old and the flood happened 4k years ago, retard. Read a book or do some scientific research.

I have.

Nationalist = promoting the interests of your own nation and aiming for independence from outside influence, all contained within your particular country.
Supremacy = my nation is better than everyone else therefore I will undermine your independence to benefit my people at your expense (literally BLM).

Do words have meaning these days? Also, I like the saying "Your rights end when somebody else's begin". Nationalism, totally cool. Supremacy, stupid.

I choose to not take imagery over biological. All Christians literalists are idiots. Never was up to debate really

Help yourself you son of a monkey. :)

>when you actually take some fictional sandnigger book as the ultimate truth
Lol

Of course this is what White Nationalism is really about. Why do you think leftists and the media insist on exclusively using the pejorative "White Supremacist" tag?

White countries would be better off without non-whites. That's the whole point of the ideology/movement.

How about Europe just stops letting backward, aggressive browns across it's borders and sends the ones already here away? Then there will be no way to drive a wedge between us! Yay!

Xenophilia is just weird tbqh

>pic
I'll never understand that. Why can't I hate their ethnicity but still eat their food?
I can culturally appropriate the shit out of them while pushing them into the gas chambers.

Generation Z couldn't vote, and Millenials overwhelmingly voted for Hillary. Cry all you want, I am among friends.

Homogenous society ended in America when we imported slaves.

>Russian
>Thinks he's white
Kek.

>one would think it would be ideal to live in a community or country with people who look like them and share the same values and culture
1) You don't have to look like another person to share the same values or culture.

2) If you judge someone based on the way they look you are pretty much a waste of a cerebral cortex, because humans specifically have the ability to actually not do that and that is what separates us from wild animals who have sex and breed with their children, and also eat their children.

Slaves were not part of our society

Is it ok to be White gay nationalist and like sushi? I like being white and gay and I like sushi. I hate liberals, how would pol caterogize me.

Words have definite meanings. Judging by how you think Black Lives Matter is a supremacist movement, you seem to embrace an Orwellian "I can change the meaning of words whenever I feel like it" mentality. Righties are slime.

fag

IQ difference between races is real. We gain absolutely nothing from having these fuckers in our countries, and the downsides are readily apparent.

Designated oven filler. Sushi is good though

Perfectly possible. I don't hate anyone except the people who are trying to kill us (Jews)
I don't blame blacks for acting like niggers and I don't blame Muslims for acting crazy. I blame the Jews that let them in.

>IQ difference between races is real
Do you have conclusive scientific evidence that differences in IQ scores are caused by a difference in neurology? Otherwise, this is literally pseudoscience from the 1800s and scientists today refuse to make such conclusions because this is not actually understood to be the case.

>We gain absolutely nothing from having these fuckers in our countries, and the downsides are readily apparent.
Nationalism is a cancer, and especially nationalism based on ethnicity. Views like this are actually a cancer on society.

FDR and every other politician before 1965 was a White nationalist, so yes.

As long as you don't insist on having Nip chefs live in the nation just so that you can have "authentic" sushi, it's fine.

>I don't believe this pseudoscientific theory or that neoconservative Christofascist theory, I believe this conspiracy theory!

>Do you have conclusive scientific evidence that differences in IQ scores are caused by a difference in neurology?

This doesnt matter. Whether the IQ differences are neurological or cultural its the same.

Commies are a cancer on society.

If I saw you in a public place, I'd buy you a beer ;)

Is it possible to be a Zionist without being a racist?

How can you reconcile that worldview with the fact that this is native american land?
And don't bring me 'muh right by conquest' because that's exactly what you say you are against.

If you are not a hypocrite you should be the strongest supporter for native reservations and the whole pipeline ordeal.

Your theory postulates that it is caused by genetic differences though. If you say it without proof, it's just pseudoscience. The alternative medicine of political ideology. You also postulate that IQ is a reliable or useful method of determining someone's actual intellectual capacity. IQ tests have actually been shown to be pseudoscience.

That's basically how Japan is. Literally nothing wrong with being WN.

Honestly living with people who think consciously and use their own freewill with care is much higher on my list of priorities than living with people who just look like me. I really don't care about someone elses biological features, it's their mind and soul that's important

How about, we can't undo the past, and there really isn't much native american cultural and racial heritage left to preserve.

Also
>Implying some of us don't support reservations.
>Implying the pipeline was ever anything more than a moneygrab turned political talking point.
>Implying I care about the petrojew when there exists clean, affordable nuclear power.

I wasnt the guy arguing that there are genetic IQ differences. I think there probably is but that is just my opinion. Also, I think when people use the term IQ they dont necessarily mean the whole system people use to calculate intelligence with silly tests I just take it as they mean how smart they are. Its near impossible to have a test to accurately measure such things.

You sound like a dirty commie :)

Be an ethnonationalist, everyone gets their own state according to their ethnicity. That way you're not racist, and studies support it being beneficial

One could argue there is some appeal to preserving pure races so we dont all become a ugly brown mixture of culture-less zombies.

Yes, it's called Nationalism.

In that argument is also included the desire to be wiped out by weak viruses and infections that other ethnicities are not susceptible to due to a different genetic expression of proteins. Genetic diversity literally makes us stronger.

It's possible. I don't consider myself racist (Despite being aware of racial crime statistics, etc), love meeting immigrants, and love foreign cultures. But I would welcome a white ethnostate, if only to do away with the race baiting and division we see in the news cycle every day. It's holding us back as a nation.

The term white nationalist just means that - you're a nationalist and you happen to be white.

I don't hate ack people, I just don't want 95% of them near me.

Trump is a Nationalist
Richard Spencer is a White Nationalist
There is a difference

Survival of the fittest

This.

I think it's entirely possible to be a white nationalist, but not harbor hatred to any other races. Might I generally dislike the way a race acts and treats my country/kin? Sure. However, it's important to understand that EVERY race has its outliers, even if they may be particularly few, so to treat them all the same way is not proper, in my opinion. I do believe that you can get along with people of other races on an individual basis, even if you don't necessarily believe in outright multiculturalism and racial integration. In fact, I think a big problem with getting racial awareness to become the accepted norm is that people tend to cluster with those like them--people who share their interests, outlooks, have a similar level of intelligence, etc., and this can lead to the false impression that a race as a whole is more alike to you than it really is.

It does just the opposite, subhuman filthy octoroon. Whites are less genetically diverse because natural selection eliminated all the useless genes. There may be less variety, but the traits selected for are better. "genetically stronger" in evolutionist speak means "more diversity (of traits)" which in biology speak means "more mutations" which in human speak means "more degenerate"

Stop pretending that they shouldn't go back once we get the power back in our own hands. Firstly, let's take the social and genetic side of ethnicity

Purer = better

>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

also,
>muh potential, iq, capability, muh voting patterns
It's not about that. Not at all. Race and ethnicity matters and the only thing that matters. Objectivity in matters like this is for people without roots. It's a spiritual matter, not one you can tally up on a spreadsheet.
Suppose some "Children of Man" type disease hit Bavaria and no one here could have children so everyone adopted babies from Japan instead.

They'd speak with Bavarian accents, eat Bavarian food and behave in many ways like Bavarian people (though in many ways they would not owing to racial differences in behaviour).

Would you consider them the same people as the Bavarians of today?

Fuck I wouldn't want the yellow bastards here even if they were superior to us in every way, because they are *not* us and never will be.

>Fuck I wouldn't want the yellow bastards here even if they were superior to us in every way, because they are *not* us and never will be.

I agree. Even if whites were the niggers of the world I would still feel this way. I would want to be proud of my race, my culture and love my own people. I would still love everyone the same.

>I wouldn't want the yellow bastards here even if they were superior to us in every way, because they are *not* us and never will be.
As I said earlier, this means you are a waste of a cerebral cortex.

>As I said earlier, this means you are a waste of a cerebral cortex.
Dress it up however you want but this is essentially you saying "whatever you're dumb im smart" which is not an argument.

yeah it's called just being a nationalist ya dummy

FUCK WHO CARES. STOP BEING PUSSIES WHITE PEOPLE. JUST BE RACIST. ITS FINE TO BE RACIST. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. ACCEPT IT. BE FUCKING RACIST. IT DOESNT MATTER. NO BOOGEYMAN COMES AND EATS YOU WHEN YOU FINALLY SAY "IM RACIST". JUST ACCEPT IT. EVERYONE IS CALLING YOU RACIST. EVERYONE IS SAYING "YOU ARE RACIST NO MATTER WHAT". YOU ARE STUCK PLAYING THIS KEK GAME OF "OH NO, I SWEAR MR BLACK MAN, I SWEAR MR WHITE MAN, IM NOT RACIST". JUST ACCEPT BEING RACIST. ITS FINE. ITS NORMAL, NATURAL, HEALTHY. SCIENCE PROVES THAT BABIES ARE LITERALLY RACIST. ALL BABIES. BABIES OF ALL RACES ARE RACIST. RACISM IS NORMAL AND NATURAL AND IN YOUR GENES. IT KEEPS YOU SAFE. IT KEEPS YOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE SECURE. BE RACIST. JUST ACCEPT IT. JUST ACCEPT BEING RACIST.

No, please read the thread.

I'm not saying you are dumb. Your capacity for language and interpretation of someone's statements tells me you are intelligent. But your intellect is limited by your animalistic prejudice. Once that skin color shows up in your optic chiasm, your limbic system lights up and immediately says "no, do not want". That is literally the monkey part of your brain telling you things. Instead of listening to that, listen to the cerebrum, which tells you "I should get to know this person before I make a judgment on them". Using fight or flight 100% of the time is no way to manage your emotions. It will make you a paranoid.

dumb raging bigot halloween cosplay fags

Is it possible to be a nigger, spic, kike, or faggot without being a nigger, spic, kike, or faggot?

Seriously, the fear of racism is irrational. Literally borderline thought crime bullshit.

You dressed it up nicely this time but you are saying the same thing.

You are saying these views are dumb and wrong but not saying WHY you think they are dumb and wrong.

On an individual level every person from another race is perfectly fine most of the time. I dont think white people are superior, I just like them better.

Look at this guy, listening to his paranoid monkey-mind.

What did you say to me?!

I said exactly why they are wrong. You have a cerebral cortex for a reason. Not necessarily a reason dictated by a higher power, but a reason nonetheless. Lower species are not capable of the same form of love that we are capable of. They are not capable of spirituality. At some point, our brains became capable of understanding one another on a level beyond our outward appearance. Everyone is capable of it, and it's been nothing but beneficial to our species when we embrace it. When we don't embrace it, and we revert to the monkey side of our brain, bad things happen to everyone.

I'm saying you are closer to a monkey in your mentality than Michelle Obama is to a monkey in appearance.

maybe they aren't a fucking gift shop, so tourists aren't the source of their income

Well, it's not possible to be a white nationalist without asserting white heritage has more value to you and acting in a discriminatory fashion in favor of it.

Racisim at this point has become synomous with any type of discrimination based upon race, so I would say no. It's not really possible to be a white nationalists without some degree of racism.

This isn't to say it is wrong, I don't think it is.

I have never understood that if you hate black people, it means you hate all the other races as well.

Nobody ever said that, but it's a safe assumption to make, no?

Excuse you?!

You're implying the only factor here is outward appearance which is completely ridiculous. The rest is just nonsense.

Yes.