Trump just added one and a half Trillion dollars to the deficit. Way to go you fucking moron conservatives. Way to go...

Trump just added one and a half Trillion dollars to the deficit. Way to go you fucking moron conservatives. Way to go. Now your children can spend the rest of their lives paying taxes to support the ultra-rich.

How FUCKING STUPID are Republicans???? HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE MORE FUCKING BRAINDEAD?????

Thanks for adding 20 TRILLION to the debt with your BULLSHIT WARS. And now this. You fucking cunts don't waste any time do you? Fucking over Americans. That's the GOP way.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus fucking christ

Republicans cannot be trusted with money

Obama spent $10 trillion in 8 years. What's the problem? We can just keep spending forever, it's all free anyways

>Obama spent $10 trillion in 8 years

No he didn't

is this image bait

Obama paid down 1 Trillion in Bush war debt and erased the deficit. Dumbfuck.

no it's truth

The lowest quintile will pay 0 income tax under his plan. Nice chart faggot, oh wow, the lowest quintile won't get their taxes cut by 200,000 dollars!!!

Master plan

You triggered Obama leaf

Obamaleaf, you haven’t been posting as much as you usually do lately. Did you get a job?

There is no Tax plan signed into law. I fail to see how this is true.

Welfare for the rich, the Republican way.

>support the ultra-rich.

You mean bums. Might as well fuck the deficit up to the core, its not like anyone's children actually work any way.

>Annualized Growth of Federal Spending
So is this saying that Obama spent 1.4% more between 2010-13 than Bush did between 2006-09?

>Like Killary would have been any better
Stop fucking complaining dumb fuck. The world is just fucked. You really think Hillary would have been any better? She would have fucking gone full 1984.

Sup Forums has turned into this

of course it's fucking bait.

That's savings. The lowest income will save $0 under his plan.

Republicans are the biggest fucking HYPOCRITES on this planet.

So what, it's still free money anyways - just tax everyone at 100% what's the problem? Everything is free, you don't need to make money. We should just spend more and more - nothing bad can happen money is infinite

Real shocker he couldn’t manage exponential spending.

LOL, trillion here trillion there, there is no way we are going to be able pay for our debts and unfunded liabilities. Fiscal responsibility is dead and has been for decades and will never return until the dollar collapses, central banks burned to the ground and is replaced by sound money. I respect where your coming from OP but it's a naive point of view in today's centrally planned ponzi financial system.

It's average annual spending growth. Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years.

He reduced the budget deficit by 2/3

Republicans always explode the deficit with massive tax cuts for the rich. Then they crash the economy. Every time.

are you just posting random graphs, you stupid leaf?

I wish they cut my taxes by 1.3 million. I only made 50,000.

i know you're trolling but no American president has added more debt than Obama, who tripled it during his presidency. Kill yaself.

He didn't though. He just put the Iraq war on budget, because nobody else would be the adult in the room. And he had to add the bush era tax cuts (that came with no corresponding spending cuts, so same effect as direct spending) and unfunded medicare D and so forth. Obama's actual policies didn't cost much at all and actually saved money in some cases.

This is what's wrong with conservatism in this day and age, politicians who are claim to be conservative spend like mad and have started to fucking lie about numbers and it's a bullshit thing to accept just because you might like the "side" that's doing it.

Like that retard Ryan with his garbage budget he touted as his credential for being a policy wonk, it didn't even resolve using grade 2 math, and it fucking lied about multiple numbers.

It's ridiculous, and you're a fucking moron to accept and parrot such lies.

stay rekt duderino

Hillary's emails! Hillary's emails!

FUCKING HYPOCRITE REPUBLICANS. LOCK HIM UP!!!

>Obamaleaf, you haven’t been posting as much as you usually do lately. Did you get a job?
No I think he schedules this shit! You watch and see how many bullshit threads will begin to appear. I think he works for someone and that there are more than one that attacks the board at the same time.

The wealthy elites that conservashits worship, serve and obey don't need tax cuts

obvious bullshit slide thread
Healthcare/gibs takes up 2/3rds of the budget so stfu

sage

/thread

they're not even on the same level you fucking retard.

Dude McCain will vote No and ruin everything and then try to pretend like "No I don't hold a grudge against Trump I'm just doing the job I was elected to do be a senator and vote the right thing and shit".

He's a crazy grumpy vindictive old man on his death bed and no one ever really loved him and he tried his whole life to be president and some smart ass civillian with no experience won his big prize and made fun of him so he's going out swinging because fuck this world.

Honestly it is like he deserves his cancer post facto.

Top 10% pays for 70% of all taxes. Goooooooo fuck yourselves poorfags

usdebtclock.org/

Trump will bring back trillion dollar budget deficits in just a few years.

America is so fucked.

Fucking Republicans.

you won't catch the significance of this, but reducing a budget deficit is synonymous with just increasing a budget

im posting lots

> 20 trillion dollars of debt
> implying trillions 8-20 weren’t because we gave a nigger the worlds largest credit card.

>It as #HerTurn to spend lots of money!!!

Private email servers for EVERYONE in the Trump administration!! NO PROBLEM NO WORRIES!! IT'S OK WHEN WE BREAK THE LAW!!

>support the ultra-rich.
Thank you for making the case to kill all of the kikes

How much did he actually spend? Do you have the actual spending under each administration for ?

lol

>comparing tax plans without considering deductions
is that because you don't know what a deduction is. you can admit it.

>Being this butthurt

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soro's money is back in the coffers. Shillblue goes back out in full force for awhile. But we beat em before, we'll beat em again.

>Suddenly liberals care about debt

Color me fucking shocked.

Obama barely increased the expenditure side of the budget that he inherited.

Trump is about to explode spending btw.

That's what Republicans do every time. Cut taxes for the rich, gut revenues, explode spending, cause massive budget deficits. I'm pretty Republicans just want to bankrupt America. They've been trying for decades. They may finally get it done under Trump.

Who the fuck actually cares? the FED will just hit control-P and lend us the money with interest while they buy stocks and assets hand over fist and end up owning everything. Half a trillion dollars has absolutely no meaning in today's economic system.

the server existing wasn't the issue with Hillary, you may have autism

No fag, you never win, you do the same thing every time. You cherry pick to make it look like you win and you just run your mouth to the point that nobody even cares what you say. You are actually just a joke.

If Obama has done ONE of the things this slimy motherfucker has done to us in 9 months the rightwing cunts would be screaming for public executions.

I cannot fucking hate fucking Republicans more than I do. They are truly enemies of the United States.

When I see that fucking red Trumpcunt hat it makes me want to murder.

I told you Trump would make things worse, but you wouldn't listen.

BTW OP...

haha.

there's nothing wrong with using a private email server. there is a lot wrong with doing official business on it and never turning over all the work related materials and knowingly handling classified material on an insecure system. nuance lost on a brainlet like yourself.

>don't worry goy, sure we're cutting taxes for the rich by trillions, but we'll get rid of the deductions, we promise

how cucked r u

That's an estimated 1.5 trillion over 10 years and ignores the economic growth the tax cuts will bring.

Trump is giving Soros a huge tax cut

How many times are you going to post this faggot chart...

Liberals have to spend the next 7 years defending Obama and crying for Hillary!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ah, yup, you don't know what deductions are. called it.

and Liberals want to completely disassemble what is america, so fucking killyourself you non american faggot

if you'd read his book you'd know why he thinks that this is a good idea
his family made their money building low income housing and only made profit because of the tax breaks
lower tax means bigger profits means more reason to create. it's not that unreasonable of a mind set, especially in america since your infrastructure is hundreds of years old

Couldn't agree more.

Trump aka Bush 2.0 is a fucking disaster

Not for long faggot! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>$1.5 trillion over 10 years
>Doesn't account for economic growth and budget cuts
>Also doesn't account for shrinking beaurocracy

Congratulations, you've just earned a (You) and a sage

Tell me how you like the fact that Obama made it so everyone (including Trump after 7 more years) will have FULL secret service protection for the rest of their life. Obama, George, Clinton, and all the other oldies are enjoying this little expensive perk Obama's cheap ass made.

I win every time.

>4188
close there chap

>muh Uranium One
meanwhile the NRA lobbies to shoot down any gun regulations. don't bash one side for lobbying while giving the other side a free pass

>Fucking Bloomberg

That's $1.5T on top of the current deficits. So America will be back to trillion dollar deficits within a few years.

And Trump is exploding spending

>I win every time.
LOL... In your pathetic dreams.... How much ass juice did you drink today?

The joke is on you.

>post stupid shit
>get asshole turned inside out with facts
>don't understand anything, but can't admit that
>"i always win lol"

Obama will be around in 40 years, Trump will be dead in 5. No big.

don't project your gay fantasies onto me plz and ty

OMG. Soros benefits from something Trump does to help everyone. Well damn, I guess it IS a bad idea eh buddy?

lol

>Being this insecure.
How do you even know if any of those are genuine?

>saging at 70 replies

that's 1/10 of what i got

that was just for my twitter background

why do you screencap so many of your own posts? do you expect people to treat them like genuine accolades?

>Ill reduce the deficit in my budget by making the budget bigger every year till I have all the money I need
>whoops 10 trillion in debt over 8 years
>only president to never reach 3% growth

Trumpcucks want to see the end of America, don't you know? Half of them are Putin blowjob fluffers.

They want nuclear war on the Korean Pennisula, they're people who are so void of life and happiness...that want the end.

You think a Trump voted gives a shit about things like debt or deficit? They, like Trump, don't even know what that means.

So, when you pay for hookers, do you suck dick and give it in the ass or do you like being pegged by the trannies?

>Trump just added one and a half Trillion dollars to the deficit.
Obama added 10 trillion to it over the course of his 8 years.

This is 1.5 trillion over the course of 10 years.

>Way to go you fucking moron conservatives. Way to go.
Funny how you anti-Whites...I mean liberals seemingly care about government spending NOW.

>Now your children can spend the rest of their lives paying taxes to support the ultra-rich.
Do you even know how the national debt works?

>How FUCKING STUPID are Republicans???? HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE MORE FUCKING BRAINDEAD?????
Being a Democrat.

>Thanks for adding 20 TRILLION to the debt
The National Debt is at 20 trillion...

>with your BULLSHIT WARS.
That Obama supported.

> You fucking cunts don't waste any time do you?
Did you just use a slur that disparages women?

>Fucking over Americans. That's the GOP way.
As opposed to siding with literal communists and criminals like you Democrats do?

borrowing money to pay for tax cuts
my god, conservashits really are lying hypocritical scum bags.

>that was just for my twitter background
>Being THIS insecure.
And you didn't even answer the question.

every
fucking
time

why are republicans so shitty with money

those aren't mine

i get complis from others

i don't even save anyhere near all of them

The same thought occured to me today when I say Obamas speech in Virginia. He's got a solid 40 years giving speeches like that as oppose to Trumps 10 (max). I'm curious who Trump is eyeing to be his successor and carry the load of this new movement.