What would you do to your waifu if she was real?

What would you do to your waifu if she was real?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=tamo_imai
hitomi.la/galleries/876489.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Propose.

Are there other artists who draw eyes like this besides this author?

Be too shy to approach her

you mean like in the 4th panel? no, and I really like them

Bully her and feed her pudding.

I'm still trying to find one even if they are just illustrations but I don't think there's a tag far this kind of style and that makes it harder

Boring.

The proper answer is to make her drunk then fuck her brains out afterwards.

Then take responsibility.

>watch from a distance as more handsome/successful men hit on her
>hold myself as I see her date these better looking men
>cry myself to sleep as I read over social media that she's getting married to a man
>prepare my rope as I find out she's given birth to his children and most likely takes his seed on a daily basis

Devote myself to her.

Let's face it, most of you can't even approach another human female. Most of them don't want you to either.
If your waifu came real you'd be too scared to talk to her and even if you did she wouldn't fall for you.

capture her

I found something more o less similar
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=tamo_imai
but they are really unique. you can find authors that make that hawk-like outside edge without doing the inside one, and others that use more straight lines when making the eyes, but this guy makes an odd combination of elements
> I don't think there's a tag far this kind of style
are there even tags for general drawing styles?

There are some that comes close to it but really isn't the same. They are found in some tomboy tag in panda

I would kill her wife so she can only love me.

That's afterwards. Getting her drunk so I can load torpedo tubes one and two is fun, but first I'm having fun with pudding.

But seriously, what is this from?

Reverse image search found the Russian version of it, you can find the english one using the title or author on panda

This

If my waifu becomes real, that means she's turned into 3DPD
So I immediately find a new 2D waifu

Why afterwards, when you can get drunk with her now?

It's still more fun and more appreciative than just dropping pudding on her.

/thread

You have your definition of fun, I have mine.

Besides, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Well I can't disagree with those trips of yours, so I will fuck her while the both of us are drunk and you can er place pudding on her then get her drunk later.

Whatever floats our boats.

Especially those boats.

I would say her stern is equally attractive as well.

Is there a girl that could pull off the perfect size of tits, thigh and ass at the same time?

That's why she's the most desired boat in the game.

>her

There's always her big sister.

Her sister is less popular than pudding, interestingly enough. Bismarck requires daily intensive maintenance or she will be fed up with you.

Nowadays, everyone wants to farm the event for pudding while there's hardly anyone LSC for biscuits at the meantime. You can post-LSC her later but still.

And I already have Bismarck anyway. Prinz is still superior.

Support her til the very end.

There's this one artist, he likes soft femdom themes. Always featuring strict hardworking type women, often older. One was about a manager working a new employee at her shop really hard, they fug after work and he finds out she's the CEO's daughter trying to get good. Another one about a slobby christmas cake office lady who fuggs a coworker in the break room when she's napping and catches him touching her. I think there was another titled "stallion" something. I know I don't have any of them saved, fuggg.

Bigger ships do tend to be higher maintenance. Just the nature of the beast.

Speaking of Bismark, they're finally adding German battleships in WoW. They're a bit lackluster, but they're adding them.

It's a pity there's no German carriers in WoWs.

I would like to play Graf and micromanage her planes all the time.

I don't think they even had enough theoretical ships for a full tree...maybe a premium.

In other news, British light cruisers incoming.

Make sense, since the German navy was always neglected.

Get rejected by her desu

Sell her

I'll cum three times before say Hi!

hitomi.la/galleries/876489.html

You could probably make a shit ton of money off some weeb this way.

Treat her like the princess she is.

Define real.