WARNING TO ALL CHRISTIANS; FALSE DOCTRINATIONS REVEALED!

Know that the satans mock the trinity and would do things in threes. Ultimately, their goal is to trick you in leading to a path which isn't Christs. I will reveal to you the specific three that are doing the most damage to the gospel and the subversion of the Christian path to the Father. These three are as follows:

The Jesuits:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

The Current Pope of the Vatican is from this order which was spawned to essentially spread Christianity around the world. It is also reknown for its progressive approach to Christianity.

>WHY IS THIS A DANGER

They change the gospel therefore the word of God, Jesus Christ. Their perspective influenced the Pope to become what /Pol would claim as Liberal. This progressive approach leads to revisionism of the bible. Christians follow their faith for political reasons rather than the relationship with Christ.

Zionism/Communism (Pharisee Jews)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

You see all these insults made against them? What if I told you a lot of those insults were made by (((them)))?

>WHY IS THIS DANGEROUS

They are cunning and have developed social engineering empires that influence the thought process of people through entertainment. The reason why atheism succeeds is because you end up creating a delusion that you can take care of yourself and don't need to have faith in a God. This is done with a brilliant and cunning system that has you believe that your money is worth something when it actually isn't. The trust in money is what makes it real, it's what you worship as a means to make you your own God.

Islam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

The Religion of Peace, this religion has 1/4th the population of the entire planet.

>WHY IS THIS DANGEROUS

Their Messiah in the Quran is described as the Antichrist in the Bible.

The Jesuits don't know who Christ is, Allah is not our God and I am not that arrogant to believe that I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng
m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0
m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ztos_j0-_04
agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/
cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html
nationalreview.com/corner/423828
snopes.com/Islam-tennessee-school/
youtu.be/Kx9MpwDY82U
near-death.com/science/evidence/common-elements-are-found-in-ndes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>MARK OF THE BEAST REVEALED

The Shahada.

The Shahada is an oath that Muslims take which declares Allah as the one and only true God and that Muhammad is his prophet. This is blasphemy for Christians since Jesus, The Father and The Holy Spirit are God through a concept called the Holy Trinity. Taking this oath denounces this and calls Allah the one and only true God.

FAQ

>Dude, Muslims believe in the same God!
No they don't. This is a misconception that has been made by many due to Allah and the Father being of same origin and given the same characteristics. Christians were given the Son to know who the One True God is and the Christians will find that God through Jesus.

>Why does it matter? Do you believe in magic?
No, but I believe in honoring my faith and my God like my ancestors before me. Taking an oath before another God is distasteful to me and I refuse to do it especially if I trust Jesus Christ as the one true savior and our lord.

>Where would the Shahada be?
Well, considering that it is in elementary schools across the globe and the teachers are actually making them cite it then I see no reason for it not to start leaking into other aspects of our life.

>What is happening? Is this literally nothing?
No it isn't. Your children are taking their oath and denouncing their God without you knowing it. This is happening in certain schools in both Europe, America, Canada and Australia. They are doing this to push cultural tolerance.

>Don't mean it when you have to take it.
You apply faith when you cite an oath, even when you aren't serious. This would be considered as blasphemy towards Jesus.

Information on Islam

>Movie about the Muslim Muhammad which shows the story of the prophet. Good for a basic understanding of Islam.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

>This clip shows a prophecy being scientifically accurate under the interpretation of the man who made the video. It can certainly be believable, but what "Allah" had told muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker to tell his scribes to write in the Quran just sounds downright creepy…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

>Doctor who speaks Arabic shows the mark as being arabic for…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng

>Interpretation sounds fairly accurate, depicting Daniel refering to the first Islamic Caliphate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E

>Jesus warns you of the Mark of the Beast. Same Youtuber explains it better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs

>Religion of Islam Exposed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0

>Dr. Pesta and Stephan talk about the truth of the Crusades. Know that the Christian Europeans put up with Islam's raids for 400 years before the Crusades happened!

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ztos_j0-_04

PROOF THAT IT HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOLS IN THE PAST!!!

agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/

cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html

nationalreview.com/corner/423828

(even snopes admits it)

snopes.com/Islam-tennessee-school/

bump

bump.

bump

bump

bump

>The Shahada is an oath that Muslims take which declares Allah as the one and only true God and that Muhammad is his prophet. This is blasphemy for Christians since Jesus, The Father and The Holy Spirit are God through a concept called the Holy Trinity. Taking this oath denounces this and calls Allah the one and only true God.
But it has to be a mark in your right hand or forehead

Do you think that the jews invented Islam?

Similarities between Judaism and Islam
>Praying toward Jerusalem (Mecca for muslims but was initially Jerusalem)
>Pork and alcohol is haram
>Highly authoritarian structure

Similarities between Islam and Marxism
>Highly authoritarian structure
>Violent world conquest or "revolution"
>Allow jews to survive as an ingroup peacefully while outgroups struggle

It's all there brother. All these three paths are meant to bring you to the Devil. The False Jew doctrines is to get you to have faith in yourself, you have no God essentially and the Jesuits want to push for a one united God allowing for Christians to live amongst Muslims without any backlash. Once completely passified, Islam will start moving in and we will either submit or die, as prophecized in the Bible. I am telling you guys this so you don't leave Jesus no matter what, we might die and that is something we will accept. Now if you believe this is all hocus pocus then when asked to submit go ahead. I am willing to die for my God and my fellow Christians. I am most likely going to get targeted because of this but you guys have to know.

There are three sixes.
Six is the number of imperfection/rebellion against God
The '6' is not literal, but a representation of rebellion
Each of these ideologies (Islam, Marxism, Catholicism) is diametrically opposed to Nature and God.

That's a bandana though

You will be forced to wear it!

Do you believe we will retake Rome, Constantinople and Jerusalem?

checked

I testify that there is no god but God (Allah), and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God (Allah).

Ashadu an la ilaha illa illa-ilah, wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasul ullah.

Which cross looks better?

No, nobody "invents" these ideologies. They were their since we started thinking. Evil manifests in our imagination and we begin to develop doctrines that promote sin without the believers even knowing.

(Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Anger, Slothfulness and Sullen)

These can be found in the Talmud and Quran. They didn't come from eachother metaphysically but their origin is that spiritual embodiment of evil and I have a feeling it's actually Lucifer.

Share it, we need an information dump and the more info the better.

I seriously couldn't tell you, I don't want to say anything that isn't true or in disrespect to the Spirit.

bump

If you had hardcore proof that everything you just wrote was total bullshit would you chose to believe it?

The one on the right.

Of course! I don't want to mislead people. Do you have evidence to challenge it? I would take all this back if that was the case.

Nope. TLDR. I read the title, knew it would bash Catholics, saw the first thing it did was bash Catholics, and stopped reading.

Erm... I am not bashing Catholics but there is something involved with the palpacy and I am sure other Catholics agree that the current Pope is questionable.

anyway, bump.

I guess what I meant to ask is did a sect of jews 'manifest' Islam? I've read that jews sought to retake Jerusalem after the diaspora and were trying to rile up the Arabs to do so by creating an 'Arabic Messiah'. It's in the book 'Hagarism' which is supposedly quite esoteric. I haven't read it myself, but I read a synopsis online a while back and it's interested me ever since.

>Evil manifests in our imagination
What is this a consequence of, in your own opinion? My personal belief is that: ever since civilization came about, Man has sought to make it better. In making civilization better, he forgets about Nature and believes he can supersede It. In attempting to supersede Nature, he is thereby humbled by it.

This is my perspective on cyclical time and also the human condition. Another question is: do you think we can overcome this, and if so, how?

>forgive my leddot spacing

so is jesus a greek whitey or a desert jew who defied the jews?

drop more truthbombs about freemasons(farthest info i got is that they are actually the militant sect of the jesuits)

tell us about the revival and popularity of paganism today

will the Sup Forums heathens(like me) go to a christian hell?

ANSWER ME YOU FUCK

That could possibly be the case but we would never know. You have interesting philosophy by the way. Evil existed before us however and we can know this by understanding the balance of the universe and the functions of the being therein. We either create or destroy and guess which one is associated with Christ and which one is associated with Lucifer.

lol, it's okay.

1. We don't know, what I do know is that his DNA came up inconclusive for his Father but his mother was said to be Druze. This is the faith of one of my parents which lead me to inquire more and figure all this out.

2. We don't know, the Masonry for what it seems like nowadays is nothing more than a club when it's down to early initiates. But believe me when I say that there is hidden knowledge higher up the ladder and I am probably not the only one aware of this info.

3. That's an obvious psychological operation and only worked on those same Atheists subverted by Marxist propaganda. They don't know what the gospel is nor what it's about or even if that it was called the gospel.

4. No! Don't ever say that! Just believe in Christ and read the new testament to at least get some idea of what Jesus wants us to do. Whenever you notice that you do something wrong or even feel like you did just say sorry and pray if you can be forgiven for it. You always will be.

You can only create after you destroy. Destruction is not necessarily a bad thing.

lol fuck no i may or may not already participated in killing thousands of subhumans already

and i deny the kingdom of Christ simply because it will never defend this planet from predatory aliens(or very smart subhumans)

youtu.be/Kx9MpwDY82U

Now you know the philosphical controversy of whether or not Evil needs to exist.

>lol fuck no i may or may not already participated in killing thousands of subhumans already

President of Philipines confirmed to browse Sup Forums...

bump

showing me that hell exists EXCLUSIVELY for the anti-Christians is absolutely retarded.

SIDE NOTE: the Byzantine Empire was CRUSHED because of its inability to defend herself against the hordes of islamists. NUMBERS and MORALE of the enemy, with the (((exploitation))) of the weak links found within Christianity made it possible to kill Byzantium.

Will you even deny that ancient aliens have already CONQUERED our solar system, and that currently our world is a fucking warzone? And you expect that christians can somehow DEFEND their homeland from the enemy hordes?

no

the right side.

And there is no footage for any other heaven than that at ALL! The Buddhists have one but its scripted and debunked numerous times. The statistics dones with NDE show that the Christian orientation is the most prevalent even for those not of faith. The causation and correlation is to real and if put to the test would prove indiscriminately that their is a Christ figure that appears. But guess what we aren't going to do that because our computers, phones and t.v's don't want to broadcast it. Maybe it might have something to do with the marxists but I have a feeling it's people themselves really. It's a scary thing to come to a revelation to know.

near-death.com/science/evidence/common-elements-are-found-in-ndes.html

Look at this for more.

This was word salad. Sorry, but I have to get going. Christians, I urge you to document what you see here in these threads and bring this to the light. We need to awaken and we have been sleeping for far too long. It isn't just the State, it's the God and our God has been really good to us considering that it was countries with our faith that blessed the world with science and pietry. Please, don't let our kids grow without knowing who Christ was and is.

>Now you know the philosphical controversy of whether or not Evil needs to exist.
That's assuming that destruction is Evil.

If God created Nature, then God necessarily created destruction, as destruction is a part of nature. If destruction is evil, then God also created evil, meaning he is not a Perfect Good.

I do not believe God created evil, therefore, I do not believe destruction is evil, nor is any part of Nature. This is because all Nature is in harmony with all other Nature. As stars must self destruct to seed a galaxy for new systems and even life, so do animals kill each other to bear their own children and further their own bloodline.

I believe that it is Man's desire to subdue destruction, a force of Time--which is a part of Nature--that leads him to Evil. It is his own care for himself and his own preservation that leads him to do Evil, which in turn leads him to ruin. A good example of this is the migrant crisis: Sub-saharan Africans can not sustain advanced European civilization like Asiatic peoples can. They now number over a billion people, yet they can not even feed themselves. European Man's desire to subdue the mass death of Africans will only lead to an even greater mass death, of both themselves and the ones whom they wish to save.

Dude, I'm a Maronite (Eastern Catholic) and I agree that there's something fishy with this Pope. It's obvious as to how he doesn't condemn faggots and all those LGBTWJFIRIWJWBEKTOCOWNW people and tells them that they're saved. I don't like him at all. Another event that made me question him more was when he went to Muslim Imams I think (I forgot who exactly he went to) and said that we have the same God as them. Disgusting.

He's obviously a Marxist.

There's no doubt about that. Do you think he's the anti Pope as described in the bible?

I don't know how the Papacy is even described in Revelation.

I'd have to do a study of the book myself before I could give you an answer, but I know he's bad news. I'll just say I'd be surprised if he weren't described in Revelation. There's too many things converging at this point in time for him not to be imo.

Gee whiz, an incomprehensible powerpoint flowchart, vain repetitions of 500-year old Protestant buzzwords, and downy's first numerology... this must be legit and not just the insane ramblings of A FUCKING LEAF

There's nothing about Jesuits on his Infographic too. I'm dissapoint

same,

tbf I think St. Ignatius was a good guy. His spiritual exercises provide a template for self reflection and examination

I was raised Church of Christ so IDK who any of the Catholic Saints are.

Anyway why do yall name people Saints as a title. The Bible says anyone who accepts Christ are Saints