I'm gonna post this everyday until you like it

I'm gonna post this everyday until you like it.

I enjoy Orihime's booty in that.

Well well, keep posting

I dont understand whats happening with orihimes legs

did she shrink, or is Ichigo 8' tall now?

THICCChime best milf.

wouldnt ichigo only be around 27? why the fuck is he balding?

I do like it. But Renji with Rukia? Fuck off with that. Ichigo should have just taken both as his women.

The only thing I'm upset about with the ending is Ichigo's hair.

>doesn't realize hairloss starts happening around the end of puberty.
If your hair doesn't start receding into a widows peak the odds of you having a genetic illness are quite high.
By 27 most men have a defined widows peak.
So go away little 16 year old.

low test cuck detected

We never liked Bleach user
Kubo trolling shippers hard is not gonna make it better.

How the fuck is he balding? Are you guys retarded?
He's simply sporting a shorter haircut. You were also used seeing him with longer hair and with bangs covering his foreheard. Now, though he seems to brush his hair backwards, which is why his forehead shows now.

Why are the girls so small?

>tfw 23 and balding
Bad enough to shave my head soon.
Balding since 21.
One guy I knew started at 18.
Genetics are a bitch.

Because that's the way girls should be.

Kubo cannot draw feet.

>Dat booty
>Dose titties
Whoever wanted Rukia to win is a certified grade A faggot.

Man why do battle shounen MCs age so badly?

YOU ARE HUGE

Why the fuck the dudes are this huge?

I would like it better if there was any indication of Ichigo reciprocating before the time skip.

The closest he got to indicating romantic interest was blushing and telling her she's dressing like a whore

is there a reason why chad ended up looking like isshin? or is it just kubo sameface?

Is this the first time we've seen Rukia's canon feet?

You will never get me to feel anything other than apathy for that image.

Their kid is really cute, though.

Orihime foot is strangely sensual.

The rest of her is sensual, so it's not that strange. I'll never get the appeal of feet, though.

I will never like that shitty haircut, give it up

I'm more concerned about his freakish spider hands

let's see your favorite haircut user

Kubo is hack writer user. Just imagine your preferred confession.

pic related

>Orihime giving Ichigo paizuri is now canon

What a time to be alive

kek

>Their kid is really cute, though.
He's a complete faggot, what are you fucking talking about? I hope RenRuk's kid starts bullying him.

>implying they are strong enough to do that

Anyways he is probably too goofy to bully properly anyways.

He's a doormat like his mom. Doesn't mater how strong he is.

did your mom told you that to make you feel better? you have shitty genes user

i feel sadistic vibes from the kid

He snuffed out Yhwach with a stupid grin on his face. Safe to say he's a bit off.

>mfw Ulquiorra is the kid's zanpakuto spirit because small pieces of Ulquiorra's spirit attached itself to Orihime when he died and turned to sand
>mfw Ulquiorra attacking Orihime will give the kid Fullbring

This kid is going to have some DEEP DARKNESS in his future.

Why is Orihime so fucking small?

It's just short hair senpai.

Orihime is not a doormat. Where does this meme come from?

I don't know where this balding meme came from. His hairline hasn't changed. Just because you teens with your bieber haircuts are used to hair all over your forehead doesn't mean the hairline starts at your eyebrows.

I haven't been following Naruto and Bleach for years but damn, why do both protagonists ends up with a titty monster?

The IchiRuki cucks used every interaction they ever had to say it was romantic, I don't know why IchiHime can't do the same.

If IchiRuki happened you'd be all
>makes so much sense we were right all along

but since IchiHime happened it's

>he didn't show interest in anyone at all i don't understand

Pls fuck off with your butthurt delusions you're in every thread christ.

It comes from the sore, gaping buttholes of rukiafags

>Naruto

Because Hinata actually gave a genuine damn about him before he became famous and a hero to everyone. Sakura a shit.

>Bleach

Kubo apparently ended Ichigo up with Orihime to say screw you to execs at WSJ for meddling in the manga. Kubo sucks at pacing but they kept trying to force the story a certain way.

butthurt Rukiacucks who are mad their waifu got sidelined

Yeah, Orihime's such a doormat. Atleast Ichigo actually trusted her and chose her to fight alongside him. Hate to break it to you Rukiafags but a girls powerlevel isn't inidicative of the MC's romantic interest in her.

I don't have to like Rukia to know her son is a complete faggot with little self confidence.

And I actually used to like Oruhime when she was a weird girl with character quarks. Now's she's just another big titted zero personality airhead.

>ib4 she's never changed and was always like she is now

Yeah, sure faggot.

Stop spreading that delusional conspiracy theory, Ichihime has been planned since the pilot, just like Naruhina. Shitting on the obnoxious ichirukis and WSJ is just the icing on top.

>Kubo apparently ended Ichigo up with Orihime to say screw you to execs at WSJ for meddling in the manga.

Now see, I think you're overthinking this a bit much. I'm certain Kubo just paired them together because he didn't care and hastily threw something together to send this trainwreck off.

Of course, the ending wouldn't have been any better if it revolved around Ichigo and Rukia's married life. The shittiness comes from the abruptness and the massive lack of closure. I can't tell which of the shiptards are seriously invested in the romance and which are just getting their jollies off of pretending to be retarded.

Oruhime's son literally reeks of faggotry user. You don't have to be a butthurt RukeaIchgo fag to see that. Meanwhile All the other kids look pretty cool.

>Oruhime's son literally reeks of faggotry user.

I'm really happy ichigo/rukia didn't happen, cause I hated that bitch since chapter one, but I can't say that I care for Ichigo/orihime. It's just so fucking boring and safe. I mean, she spent the whole damn series pining for him. Its like Hinata all over again. I would have loved the timeskip to show an unexpected pairing, like Ichigo/yoruichi, or ichigo/tatsuki, or something better than what we got.

>I'm too autic to see reality = bating
Yeah ok.

But I've already liked this from long ago

Best girl should have won

Ichigo Tatsuki sounds kind of ok. But what? Ichigo ad yoruichi? You wanna marry a Granny?

Of the fullbringers, Jackie was both more attractive, and more compelling. A pity she didn't get more attention. Riruka was ruined by being a super tsundere..

>granny
what? everyone who ever lived in soul society is over a hundred, who cares?

I love you Nel guy. Pic related should have happened. Ichico literally picked between shit and shit.

opps

What pic?

Looks pretty damn good there famborgini. Dadruto is pretty baller

JUST

Ichigo would. Yoruichi / Urahara are his dad's friends. They know him like a kid.

So fucking overpowered. And Orihime is his mom so he probly has reality altering powers off the gate. His fuckin sealed sword is Shiro Tensa Zangetsu

Do it for great justice

So not only did Naruto shorten his hair, but now Ichigo... why? Is Luffy gonna have shorter hair when One Piece ends?

>future
that's the only problem.

Every day until Christmas.

Dude's been paid to draw for the last 15 years and he still can't make his characters look remotely proportionate? Looks like Ichigo's babysitting a couple of toddlers here

Because when you grow up, you get a proper haircut, weeb. And yes.

Nah, he's going to have some sweet facial hair, like his grandfather and Gold Roger.

I'M STILL FUCKING MAD ARGHHHH

How the fuck do people not like Rukia now? Was she not best girl or are people so in love with baiting and shitposting that any girl that "loses" is automatically shit with a smuganimegirl reaction image?

gay ass cape

We never liked her.

Explain Minato and Jiraiya then.

I like Papa Sasuke

What? Naruto looks great.

He's got a subtle meat head look about him.

Sasukes hair looks way better as an adult too.

No, Ywatch's power actually invaded the kids body, so he can have a strong vessel, no one will find out till it's to late.

Jiraiya never grew up. he just got old.

Poor Minato was taken before his time. Thanks "coolest guy" according to his own son. God that was annoying. Fuck plot hole Obito.

Why? She's a cute, spunky, flat-chested, responsible short-haired anime girl that lived in the MCs closet for the best part of the series. What's not to like?

>Orihime's ass vs Rukia's (non-existent) ass

No fucking wonder he picked Orihime. Only a faggot would have picked a pre-pubescent 13 year old's body over that luscious ass.

Wow pregnancy really took a tool on Orihimes body.

She shrunk to being 3 feet tall.

Why didn't he draw Orihime resting her head on his arm or chest?

I have always liked it

Because he is trying to show that they are living in a loveless marriage.

Ichigo is a big guy.

I bet he fucks rukia secretly

15 years and kubo still cant draw feet

Don't remind me. There's already a cringeworthy fan comic about that.

>cute
No.
>spunky, flat-chested, responsible short-haired anime girl
None of those are likeable attributes.

4/10 feet, all of them

Here's hoping for his next work then?

Why is Ichigo balding at such a young age?

>long since outgrown the narutos and bleach
>look back and best grills win both

neat but shonen is for tweens