Bleach

SHIPPING ASIDE: Did you like the end of Bleach?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11027031
youtu.be/BvYuf4r-8xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anticlimactic af, so no

It was a wonderful ending, no idea why people hate desu.

what was it that you liked so much?

I liked how it managed to wrap everything up despite the plot being so complex.

It made me feel comfy inside

>Renji's hair
FORESHADOWED

The ending itself was shit, but the "comfy" feeling and the happynes was... good

And you don't ship Ichihime/Renruki, right?

Why was Renji introduced as being excited and happy at the prospect of killing Rukia? It made no sense how he suddenly flipped.

Has there ever been a shitter bunch of main characters?
The only two I like are Rukia and Chad and they where pretty much non existent by the end.

No, but I like both pairings now.

any of cute pics of Ichika?

no

Well ywach never got properly explained (his link to ichigo/zangetsu) and his dad had 0 screentime while he seemed an OP fucker.
Seriously rushed ending

Minus Kubo not reviving my favorite Espada so they could be happy, yeah. It was ok.

I thought I saved one but looks like I didn't.
Here's a cute one of her mom.

It would have been a good ending if we had a few more chapters of epilogue and if at least Yhwach's fight wasn't a rushed mess.
Bleach could have easily had at least 2 more volumes, even after the Yhwach fight started. But it's over now so it is what it is.

The ending was great.

>Chad will always be alone
Kekked

>tfw I didn't get to use this picture
Enjoy your victory.

No. It was utter garbage.

Fitting, since the series has been utter garbage since they left Hueco Mundo.

Yeah, i loved how IchiRuki mutated into RenRuki because of the damage control.

Relevant.

If what has been said about Kubo being rushed and/or the manga being axed is true, I believe that last chapter was the absolute best possible thing Kubo could have made under the circumstances. I don't believe it ended Bleach well - it didn't - but, as a standalone chapter devoid of connection to the others sans brand relation, it was very well done. The chapter's events were well-written for what was possible. I think my favorite part was the closing of the hole that Yhwach made. If that event had come 300 chapters from now, I think everyone would serve it much higher praise.

It's a fitting, expected end to a manga that's been declining for a long time. Having a good ending would be defying the trend.

I'm just bummed there's nothing on Urahara and Yoruichi, not even a mention.

Aizen is the best thing that came out of this manga.

Shippuden 472 is out. As described by comment
>This episode has a 5-minute non-canon flashback sequence, a couple minutes of footage from the last episode and a very padded adaptation of one chapter (687/700). Skipworthy.
Why did animators even bother doing this

I wasn't arguing about that; I was arguing that this was the best possible ending Kubo could have written under the rumored circumstances.

Nope, too many characters MIA.

I could tolerate the Ichigo x Orihime ship if everything else had closure.

I was hyped while reading.

Then I remembered there will be no Bleach Shippuuden.

Absolute garbage like all the final arc. Bleach was already dead after Kubo turned the ending of the Fullbring Arc into "fuck this complicated "stand power" shit, lets recover the shinigami powers".

How ridiculous is the fact they defeated a King Crimson Tier villain with an Arrow? Why the hell Ichigo's zampakutou turned into the old shikai?

More like since when they entered Hueco Mundo it turned into shit.

Literal shit. Worst WSJ series in a long time capped off with one of the worst endings in recent memory.

>followed mango until a volume after the soul society arc ended when it was obvious the ride wasn't going to stop until it crashes and burns back in either 2006 or 2007
You guys had to have known there was no way this could end well

Some of Hueco Mundo was really good and had suspense and drive.

After they left it went to shit.

It was shit. SHIT

I did the same, but for some unexplained reason decided to read the rest around January.
Yeah, I regret giving a shit about Bleach again.

>King Crimson-tier villain
>defeated by an arrow

M-MASAKA

I hated both kids.
Also, Ishida and Chad went back on their promises which was funny.

no lol

I think this image sums up my thoughts on Bleach's ending nicely.

> How ridiculous is the fact they defeated a King Crimson Tier villain with an Arrow?

Very ridiculous, had they just had him die by Aizen "future" punking him I would at least see it as a decent kill since it was established that Aizen fucked with his sense of time.

Every time.

Uryuu made up with his dad so that makes some sense. Chad's is infuriating.

Kubo truly is the master Rusemaster.

Whenever I see this scene I can only remember that colored doujin version of it. I wish could remember its name.

The post-timeship epilogue was fine.

The final battle was over WAY too quickly.Very unsatisfing.

Now getting closure on a bunch of characters also sucks. Although, honestly, it would take too long and be too boring to show all of it (partly due to Bleach having such a huge cast). Maybe at least a group shot of all of SS just to show who is alive and who definitely died?

Too damn short, the final chapter should have been twice as long. It almost feels like an afterthought rather than something that gives you closure. You end up wanting to know more.

Also Kubo pairing anyone at all was surprising. Ichigo actually mated with pic related who would've thunk.

Really fucking awful. All downgraded to couples...

3/10

Damn, I've just saw it on SadPanda like 3 days ago. It was something like "need help?"

It was shit in every sense of the word

I liked the content in the final chapters but Kubo skipped way too much stuff to make the overall ending acceptable.

Doesn't matter, Rukia still is best girl by far. Get over yourself.

I don't mind the timeskip stuff and Ywach's reason for his actions but otherwise the ending is garbage.

This desu.

No, but I'm still going to miss its presence.

Ichigo's kid is really cute.

They need to do at least one more movie, not live action, to wrap things up. Otherwise I feel like there's a big hole left behind.

It could be better, but it can't be helped. I don't mind this ending.

Vote
strawpoll.me/11027031

How hard will Ichika bully Kazui?

Just like his father bullied Rikichi

Filler Captain Best Captain

Tomboys are best girls!

She ended with the best boy.
Keigo Motherfucker Asano.

>Tfw you will never Hihio your Zabimaru inside Rukia's frosty chasm.

Why even bother living?

I would have prefered if she was single desu

so that we could get those NTR doujins

>Implying she doesn't cuck Keigo with Orihime and the sexual predator Chizuru

>Implying she doesn't cuck Orihime with Ichigo throughout the 10 years they have been together

>Implying they doesn't make orgys with the whole family and friends

But they never invite Rukia and Renji

Who needs them?

Did Aizen go back to his chair?

Yep, that chair is the strongest character in the manga

Shiki can destroy that chair. Discuss.

I don't think anyone did. It made no effort to resolve anything and, in fact, only paired up the characters

because many plot threads were left hanging and the way Yhwach lost was fucking dumb

Completely true.

ikr

That chair can destroy Shiki. Discuss.

That chair resist the new Hado 90

No?

It was an anticlimatic clusterfuck that left three times as many questions as answers. Like everything in Bleach past Soul Society.

No, it should've ended with him taking his shinigami son out to reap some hollows and orihime there to bring launch . Passes the torch to his sun

So I dropped Bleach after Hueco Mundo but I rewatched the first episode today for nostalgia purposes but fuck this show is bad.

Fuck no, because I kicked my crack habit five years ago

I ship this, but I remember being completely swerved by this when he eventually sees her in the tower and he's being calm, and I'm like "Whut". Oh well, that was literally ages ago.

no. too many favorite characters ignored and written off. It was a poorly made ending.

>Ichika is senna reincarnated
THEORY

No and I would not expect many in the years to come as tumblrinas ballerinas and their japanese equivalent hate those kids with burning passion

I dropped the manga/anime a long time ago and don't plan on finishing, but Bleach ending made me think back on some of the things I enjoyed about it. I always get really happy and a bit nostalgic when I hear "Thank You!!"

youtu.be/BvYuf4r-8xk

Holy shit
Teen ichica

No.

But then again I didn't like the beginning or the middle either because it's a shitty manga written by a troll who isn't very good at writing or drawing.

The ONLY redeeming thing about this ending was Keigo and Tatsuki being remembered, and ending up together. That and Karins tits.

But besides shipping? Fuck no, I'd rather swallow a gallon of diarrhea than read this piece of shit arc ever again.

To me the manga ended at chapter 423, everything else is just an unfortunate spilling of ink that Kubo attempted, occasionally, to give some semblance of form.

It was super comfy with fun, healing and semen demons everywhere. Yeah, it was damn great.

>Did you like the end of Bleach?

>It's a literal fish hook

Don't lie user, you expected something deep down, everyone did.

We hoped Kubo would use the ending of all things to give us something to like and feel good about, but then he delivered the worst of bad ends that nobody even knew was possible, to the point where an actual bad end where everyone dies would have been a lot better.