Reminder that Anglo-Saxons are superior to Germans in every way

Germans are barbarians that have no place in a civilized Anglo-Saxon nation.

>Anglo-Saxons are responsible for most major philosophical and technological advancements

>Anglo-Saxons are far more cultured than the continental barbarians

>Anglo-Saxons are far more racially pure than the continental mongrels

>Anglo-Saxons had the largest and most powerful empires in history (including British Empire and pre-1960 American Empire)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some German achievements:

>losing two world wars
>flooding europe with muslims
>destroying the catholic church

Germany was literally colonized by the Anglo-Saxons after WWII pic related

People who make these threads usually are neither Anglo nor white.

Based Ben Franklin on the German Question:

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Im pure Anglo-Saxon and have the 23 and me to prove it fåm

Says the faggot """Aryan"""" larper

German barbarians are still assblasted that they will never come close to the achievements of the Anglo-Saxons.

Also you better help preserve the Anglo-Saxon race. Wife up a red haired qt asap

>Anglo with 0% Scandinavian blood

Really made me think.

How can anybody possibly compete?

Oh that's right, by waiting out the generations until the Saxons get decadent and they forget to water the tree of Liberty

D&C threads are coming out of the woodwork today.

Whats wrong with racial purity nazi larper?

Id like to see your 23 and me and your country flag

>Anglo-Saxons are responsible for most major philosophical and technological advancements
Except almost the majority of 20th century physics, which was mostly German and American jews.

The Saxon is learning to hate. Its only a matter of time before we conquer the entire planet again

Lol its not a "D&C" thread its a bants thread

Why are you no fun?

german kikes and german freemasons rule the world you fat fuck. your royal family is german.

These divide and conquer threads have been heavy this week. Gentlemen, gentlemen, both the uk and Germany equally fucked up their countries

>Germanic blood is impure
>Amerimutt calling me racial larper
You're probably Mexican.

Germany is right next to Poland, a non-white country. I think a lot of Germans must have Polish DNA.

The White Anglo Saxon is superior to the g*rman in every single facet of life.

You clearly haven't been red pilled on (((scientists))).

Einstein was a plagiarist and Oppenheimer just oversaw and managed the project and fed secrets to the soviet union. Most of the actual ideas came from gentiles

I'd buy a German car over a British car

Its true. Most Europeans have Mongolian, mediterranean an slavic blood. The british isles formed a natural barrier that preserved the racial purity of the people

And now Mohammed is the most popular baby name.

Germans are some great engineers ill give them that. Their autistic attention to detail and precision makes them excel at making cars, guns, etc

Explain the quantization of light without looking anything up before I take any of the rest of your retarded posts seriously. You have 5 minutes.

Jefferson was Frankish

He adored Napoleon

Is that in the UK or just london? Either way that is genuinely sad

Hey ARYANS.
My name is Arthur Harris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are arrogant, retarded, murderers who spend every second of their day trying to destroy Europe.. You are everything bad on the continent. Honestly, have any of you ever won any wars? I mean, I guess it’s fun bombing innocent civilians because of your own insecurities about the Jews, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the rape of Belgium in World War One.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best aircraft. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, Officer of the Order of the British Empire. What geopolitical games have you won other than "Imprison and execute anyone you don't like the sound of? I also get straight accolades, and have an incredibly beautiful wife (She just made me a delicious cup of tea; it was so exquisite). You are all maggots who I do not even consider worth the bones of one British grenadier. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Lancaster.

Lol no
Jefferson is an honorary Anglo. He is honestly my favorite philosopher

Isn't the Anglo-Saxon responsible for the modern day world troubles because they bowed down and followed their Jewish masters?

this is seriously impressive.Your family is full of heroes for never abandoning their own.A completely foreign concept here in the Americas..

good job spouting off on something you clearly have no clue about you pseud

you can't even explain einstein's theories so why should I take your retardpills seriously?

lol

So what? Every group of people have migrated from somewhere else during some point in history

Random news article

Ya, I mean we're all just african monkeys right?! All exactly the same and interchangeable with the same potential!

Lol the anglo-saxon only ever even managed to form a society because they were ruled by Romans, then Normans and now Jews.

My family is super WASPy.

My dad still complains that they are letting kikes into the country club

your family is full of brainlets too

Pretty much the same shit.

You missed the point. So what if the anglos came from Denmark?

Over the centuries we formed a unique race and culture with the benefit of avoiding Mongolian and mediterranean race mixing

That makes me so angry holy shit

Germans are our kin. Sage.

brainlet

Germanics and Scandinavians are statistically more genetically homogeneous than the English who are on average half Celtic.

KEKKKKKK
Anglo-Saxons are a Germanic People you stupid fucking filthy nigger.
They literally came from fucking Northern Germany and colonized Britain.

Holy fuck you kikes suck nuts at this.
Sage

>Celtic
Celtic is a linguistic term, not a genetic one.

You call me nu-pol then sperg out over some fun bants

If you can't handle the bants pol may not be 4U

Get as semantical as you want, I'll stick with facts and numbers.

Why are you still posting in this thread you 90-iq subhuman?

You tried to comment on something you have no clue about and got BTFO, you really should kys at this point.

That might have been true a long time ago but most continental europeans have some level of African, middle eastern or Mongolian blood now

Are you an actual retard?

>56 % White and 10 to 20 percent white women are coal burning whore

Wow I really must have struck a nerve

I made this thread I can post in it if i want

I've only seen information suggesting the opposite. For example, Finns have on average around 1-3% East Asian DNA, an extremely small amount though many memes suggest otherwise. Do you have sources or are you just talking out of your ass based on ifunny.co stuff?

You don't know how haplogroups work mate and you have insufficient knowledge of genetics too if you think a "Celt" is a genetic term. A nigger in Africa could be from the R1B group. The term you are looking for is "Native British", and the natives belonged to the same group that the Anglo-Saxons belonged to, the Bell-Beaker culture of the Lower Rhine.

Germans originally migrated came from the balkans. So are Germans actually Serbian?

Overtime a distinct race formed on the British Isles. It can even be identified in a Genetic test. Its not a hard concept dude

>he still can't defend his retarded argument
>he still can't defend his assertions about Einstein
>he still can't explain basic concepts from high school physics
>unwilling to even try because he knows he'll get annihilated
A pseud AND a cuck, impressive

It's not even fucking bants, it's stupid divide and conquer tactics from /leftypol/ which has been raiding /pol for 3 days.

I'm sorry .... but you have to go back.

The German has a giant brutish hand compared to the Brit.

> view page source
> edit html
> no more african genes!

I still don't understand why slavs are not white... please someone seriously educate me

>A nigger in Africa could be from the R1B group.
Yeah definitely a few. Compared to the millions in the British isles. Dumbass.

>The term you are looking for is "Native British", and the natives belonged to the same group that the Anglo-Saxons belonged to, the Bell-Beaker culture of the Lower Rhine.
Yet are objectively and observably genetically distinct from Germanics due to 7-11k years of genetic isolation.

>RIP WHITE AMERICA 1789~2001

Doesn't happen in 500 years dude

you leafs never fail to get under my skin

Im sorry sir. I didn't know you were the authority of allowed pol discourse. I will immediately delete my account and never post again.

>White America

>Status : Extinct

Do it again bomber harris

Fuck Germans

Boer war 3.0 on all Germans when?

reminder that Anglo Saxons are Germanic

>you leafs never fail to get under my skin
That's cognitive dissonance. Deep down, you know you're a worthless faggot pseudo-intellectual opining on subjects where you're clearly not even remotely qualified to do so but you don't want to lose face by admitting that.

It's okay, maybe if you keep posting it will go away. Loser.

She'd still be alive and a thriving wife and mother in a world where the Hun was kept in his stinking place.

There's no such thing as an "Anglo-Saxon" in the modern age. You're the offspring of Celtic Britons who were raped by actual Anglos and then their descendants were raped by Normans.

False, there was only two thousand years of genetic isolation. There was a Belgic migration to Britain pre-Roman invasion, countless cross culture too. They found Germanic pottery styles in Britain before Germanic arrived. The Native Britons simply adopted Celtic culture. If they had adopted Germanic culture, which may very will be so to some degree, they'd have been classed as a Germanic people. When the Anglo-Saxons migrated, the Native Britons and Anglo-Saxons looked similar to the Natives due to both groups having similar ancestors. Our closest descendants on the mainland, the Frisians, also look rather similar to the English, and the Frisians are of Anglo-Saxon stock.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

Also Serbs are Slavs you fucking retard, not Germanic. Kys

Saxons are the only white Germans.

Lmao

>espouses the merits of Anglo-Saxons

>implies Germans are inferior

>doesn't know what Anglo Saxon means.

both Angles and Saxons were germanic tribes that invaded England and colonized the Celts.

>Anglo-Saxon = subcategories of German.

>like pomeranian, Bavarian or Hannoverian

I would greatly appreciate that .

Utterly false, the English are the offspring of Native Britons and Anglo-Saxons. Rape rarely produced offspring, as is evident in the lack of Scandinavian Viking blood in England minus the few places where Vikings settled such as York, Merseyside and Reading as examples. Anglo-Saxons were settlers, and the Native Britons who stayed in the Anglo-Saxons territories adopted all aspects of Anglo culture and mixed with them, for the most part voluntarily. Eventually, they all came to consider themselves Anglo-Saxons by culture, language and to some degree, blood. Normans left no genetic trace in England.

You are god damn right we are.

You're not German, you are American.

This is true

Most of 20th century physics is garbage. Just admit the British gave us civilization.

>Canadian Intellectuals

Oh btw, why does nobody look like the Anglo-Saxons of Victorian high culture anymore, or like the founding fathers?

Anglo-Saxons seem to have an air of royalty, or a sense of nobility in their appearance, and that seems completely lost in the modern day for the most part.

>Most of 20th century physics is garbage
t. brainlet

Sup Forums gets so triggered by anglos. there must be some truth to your theory OP

Are you proud of that? If anything that just proves Germans to be degenerates.

also furry_map.jpg

It's just divide et impera, a Semitic tactic.

>tfw haven't fapped in 3 weeks and even a kitchsy picture like this is hot

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Muzzies only have like 2 names they choose, Anglos actually give their kids different names

Good for you man. Stay strong

No, Germans migrated from southern Sweden.

This, on the other hand, is repulsive. Too fat. I don't know what's up with this younger generation and fat chicks. The other girl had a fit body going on for her unlike tubby here.

underrated post

all these people in this thread unaware of the Eternal Norman

Only Northwest Germans are of any value, most of Germany isn't very Germanic genetically speaking.

>RIP WHITE AMERICA 1789-1965
FTFY

The red haired ones are barbaric too

c Adrian's wall

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THOSE STUPID GOYS ! ! !